Gaming keyboards and mice

Paloma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2013
My keyboard is starting to skip keys and mouse left click will break any day now.
Looking at Logitech but that steelseries looks good too.
Anyone got something good for mir(as well as LoL or Wow)

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
I use a Logitech G700s mouse and a Corsair vengeance K70 keyboard with cherry mx brown mechanical keys

both are really good but I can't compare them to anything else as my previous ones were bog standard microsoft mouse and I'm not even sure what keyboard it was (but it was a huge step up to mechanical keys and it now feels great to type)

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I've got the orion spark and i love it! Don't do too much heavy gaming, more bought cause it was brand new on fleabay for £110, so was a small price more than what i was looking at.

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-gb/product/rgb-gaming-keyboard-g910

Very sexy with lights too!!!

Got that too.

But cause of the curve on the keys, i find myself miss clicking a LOT in games when i need to press a load of buttons lol

Personally I preferred the previous Keyboard to the Orion spark. I like that Logitech have gone to Mechanical finally, but i did much prefer the LCD screen and ungrooved keys.

I only ever buy Logitech as I always hear reports of Razor software for example causing crashes in games when conflicting with GameGuard and nProtect etc.

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Razer Deathadder is the best mouse ive ever used.. my recent one just died and im back using a shitty logitech G500 which feels like a piece of **** in my hands.. for keyboards you cant go wrong with a good corsair mechanical keyboard.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Got that too.

But cause of the curve on the keys, i find myself miss clicking a LOT in games when i need to press a load of buttons lol

Personally I preferred the previous Keyboard to the Orion spark. I like that Logitech have gone to Mechanical finally, but i did much prefer the LCD screen and ungrooved keys.

I only ever buy Logitech as I always hear reports of Razor software for example causing crashes in games when conflicting with GameGuard and nProtect etc.

Keys do feel funny, I tend to work all day on this badboy at work, bog standard keyboard but I have used same keyboard (I have 3-4 stored for when one breaks) as it feels natural when doing CAD and I don't get keys muddled up and do it all by touch typing commands. When I go home, its a scary feeling every time I use my Orion 910.

xps-keyboard.jpg

Then for a mouse a Logitech MX Revolution, cant fault it for CAD I had the predecessor MX revolution which was perfect, most comfortable mosue albeit its not a gaming mouse.

mx-performance-gallery.png

At home I have the G300S mouse, its nice n light, I have to say I'm a little bit of a Logitech *****, but it all works and the interfaces to control and edit settings just feel natural and easy to use for myself.

logitech-gaming-mice-g300s.png

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
Keys do feel funny, I tend to work all day on this badboy at work, bog standard keyboard but I have used same keyboard (I have 3-4 stored for when one breaks) as it feels natural when doing CAD and I don't get keys muddled up and do it all by touch typing commands. When I go home, its a scary feeling every time I use my Orion 910.

xps-keyboard.jpg

Then for a mouse a Logitech MX Revolution, cant fault it for CAD I had the predecessor MX revolution which was perfect, most comfortable mosue albeit its not a gaming mouse.

mx-performance-gallery.png

At home I have the G300S mouse, its nice n light, I have to say I'm a little bit of a Logitech *****, but it all works and the interfaces to control and edit settings just feel natural and easy to use for myself.

logitech-gaming-mice-g300s.png

Where did you find those keyboards!? Its exactly what I have and I'm scared about when it breaks, I want a spare too!

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Where did you find those keyboards!? Its exactly what I have and I'm scared about when it breaks, I want a spare too!

It's called I'm the office pikey, and I went round and robbed them all when company went bust, and swapped them out for sometimes more expensive ones! Surely there is some on ebay though?

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
It's called I'm the office pikey, and I went round and robbed them all when company went bust, and swapped them out for sometimes more expensive ones! Surely there is some on ebay though?

Slightly jealous. I'll have to have a gander at eBay and see if I can find one.

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
razer naga is awesome for wow. but like all razer stuff its suppose to be poorly built. im on my 2nd one in 3 year so its not too bad.

Last edited: