Mir Mobile

furybladee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2015
First of all I.m sorry for my bad english and second sorry if this is not the right place to post this. So if its not please some admin to change it. Thanks

So guys i bet you all heard that its a chinesee mir mobile.

I manage to donwload it and play it on my andorid. Its a very nice game its based on alot of quest and realy easy to play.

So guys if someone of you want me to do a tutorial about how to get it i will do it.

If they are more than 5 guys that want me to do it post a coment below. And i will try to do the tutorial today and tomorow it will be up or even today.

Thanks i will wait for you coments below :)

furybladee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2015
Ok guys i see you got some interes in it. So i will start doing a tutorial for android mobile because dont know if for iOS works.

I hope I finish the turorial today.

furybladee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2015
Its a game in the Play store chinesee. A mir2. Very nice game and easy to play it even if its in chinesee

Crazy graphics too for a mir2 :)

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
nice, waiting for the tutorial to get it, had u search for .apk in the net ? instead of get playstore chinese and these stuff

furybladee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2015
Its gona be an easy one. You will need just a browser in you r smartphone and a aplication from play store.

I will make tutorial when i will be at home

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
I would be quite interested to give it ago too! Please write us a guide!!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Its gona be an easy one. You will need just a browser in you r smartphone and a aplication from play store.

I will make tutorial when i will be at home

any update on this tutorial?

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Last edited:

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
allso you need to install chinse packsion pack

Install what?

I get to this screen and it crashes back to the home screen every time. Any ideas?

yaRBGT2.png

Last edited:

furybladee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2015
Ok guys im realy sorry but i did not have internet until today.

1: First of all go to your play store and download this app. After you istall it make and account very guick.You will need it to log on the game
wechat.jpg

2: Go to you browser in you smartphone and serch this web: app.qq.com
3:And then in the right up corner serch for this app: 热血传奇 You can use translate to get that just use traductor and put chinese simplified. And put Legend of mir.
4:After you download and install the game there gona be 2 option to log on game and one of them is the WeeChat use that. And you are ready to play.

Im realy sorry it tock to long. If you guys have any question just say it. Thanks

furybladee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2015
No english atm. Just chinesee but its not dificult to play it. I am lv 36 jut doing quest. And its a autoplay botón in the game that travel you at evry quest evento kills the mobs for you and pico drops toó.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
couldnt install in iphone it says needs a chinese apple account
and when i tried making a chinese account it couldnt let me for not having a chinese banking details =/

so if anyone managed to download in iphone please drop me a pm.

furybladee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2015
I am sorry to hear that dont work in Iphone. Its a shame becaue in android its so easy.. Just need like i said an account in Weechat and you can play it.

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
Extreme wars? Is that it

---------- Post Merged at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Won't let me edit previous post The link to play store is totally wrong I found it just pasting 热血传奇 on google

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
Extreme wars? Is that it

---------- Post Merged at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Won't let me edit previous post The link to play store is totally wrong I found it just pasting 热血传奇 on google

I had a look myself today. There seems to be two types of 'legend of mir 2' apps one called Extreme wars (which I just had a go on just now, though I can't see any players online after 10 minutes of playing so not sure if it's an online game, still a nice game though) here's the icon for that app here and there's another one that looks more like mir2 that the original poster is on about here. I followed his guide, installed WeChat on app store then installed the game by going on qq and searching for it. I couldn't download it on my Chrome on my android Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge as it was telling me it was a virus so I used another browser on my phone and it's currently installing. Fingers crossed I can get in game, be nice to check this out!

---------- Post Merged at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Just got in game looks cool but don't understand chinese so I'm just pretty much clicking away without a clue lol!

o9NNlwr.jpg

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
Used google translator to get the basic yes,no buttons 😂 Don't have a clue about anything else really. Played it a bit got 43 fairly quickly but still got shiz items can't seem to find a shop with higher level bits