Eternal Legend Online (3D Mir)

smoochy boys on tour

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
Im not to sure if some one has stumbled on this previously, but, ive stumbled upon this video of a 3D Mir, released in China in Feb 2016. It looks ok, looks different, looks weird but as an overall i think this could be something new for us to try (if released in europe).

I found this video on youtube of the classes and there spells, they are the same / similar to mir 2 and 3 in the sense of poisoning, summon shinsu and healing etc for a Tao. The warrior spells look somewhat different and look to be updated to be better suited for a modern game, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sabMVMaJApo

Have a look and see what you think to this. Would this be something you would concider i released in Europe??

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Im not to sure if some one has stumbled on this previously, but, ive stumbled upon this video of a 3D Mir, released in China in Feb 2016. It looks ok, looks different, looks weird but as an overall i think this could be something new for us to try (if released in europe).

I found this video on youtube of the classes and there spells, they are the same / similar to mir 2 and 3 in the sense of poisoning, summon shinsu and healing etc for a Tao. The warrior spells look somewhat different and look to be updated to be better suited for a modern game, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sabMVMaJApo

Have a look and see what you think to this. Would this be something you would concider i released in Europe??

i would play it, looking for something like mir to play.. just started ragnarok -.-'

---------- Post Merged at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:23 AM ----------

i would play it, looking for something like mir to play.. just started ragnarok -.-'

Caeser

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 21, 2012
did anything come of this I loved the old mirs and still play a couple on and off.
I recently played GuildWars Graphically it was great but found it a bit isolated and only played on my own most of the time.. A 3D good graphic of mir3 would be well cool .. anyone know of such a game or very similar????

---------- Post Merged at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:23 AM ----------

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Is there a way to play Mir 3d on chinese servers? I'd happily pay for an account if the lags not too much and fairly easy to play without english patch

DarkStar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2003
someone needs to get this running in EU ping on the Chinese server is horrible even with wtfast and such. :(