[CD3.55] Editing the 3.68 client/Launcher

RealLionSoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2013
Hi guys,

Any way i can edit the boxes from chinese? Want to set up for others to play and the chinese isnt really ideal. Or can i bypass using the launcher any way?

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Hi guys,

Any way i can edit the boxes from chinese? Want to set up for others to play and the chinese isnt really ideal. Or can i bypass using the launcher any way?

for client inside, if you mean buttons etc ingame, its Interface1c.wil .wix , put from another client and it will be in english... if you mean text in chinese, use holley1.lng and holley2.lng (if i dont rmember bad) ;) hope that helps u.

Upvote 0

RealLionSoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2013
Hi, thanks for the fast reply!!

No i mean just the launcher, the client itself is all english.

jIyvpgC.png

Also when my friends have this open in the task bar it crashes their skype,chrome etc.

Thinking of going all the way back to the older files just because its easier to share haha :(

Upvote 0

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Hi, thanks for the fast reply!!

No i mean just the launcher, the client itself is all english.

jIyvpgC.png

Also when my friends have this open in the task bar it crashes their skype,chrome etc.

Thinking of going all the way back to the older files just because its easier to share haha :(

For that, its Holley1.Lng,

For ingame few phrases is holley2.lng

for the crash, it happens to every1, its a launcher problem :/ cant remember wich server got it without crash :)

hope it helps to u

Reactions: RealLionSoul
Upvote 0

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
for client inside, if you mean buttons etc ingame, its Interface1c.wil .wix , put from another client and it will be in english... if you mean text in chinese, use holley1.lng and holley2.lng (if i dont rmember bad) ;) hope that helps u.
Is it anyway to edit launcher GUI?

Upvote 0