FiveHeroes Mir Server [Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Facebook: https://www.*************/OSGMIR/
Forums: http://fiveheroes.net/forum/
Client Download: http://www.fiveheroes.net/downloads/FiveHeroesClient.rar
http://www.fiveheroes.net/downloads/FiveHeroesClient.zip - zip download

FHRelease.gif

Basic Information

Server Files: Crystal files with custom coding
Start level: 1
Soft Level Cap: 80 (EXP Gets 10x harder)
Max Resolution: 1366x768 (Windowed or Full Screen)
Classes: Warrior, Wizard, Taoist, Assassin, Archer
Server Team: Ben - Hany

Introduction
Five Heroes Mir Server is a "High rate feel" style of server - the game play is very fast paced, maps are packed wall to wall of monsters, you can gain levels fairly easily and there is a wide range of items. There is a ton of bosses and sub bosses to kill either solo or in a group.

Quests

There will be 100s of quests ranging from your daily grind, quests to aid you whilst levelling, and story quests to get unique and special items.

Caves
As the below pictures suggest, there will 3 types of caves, Leveling - Hunting - Group Caves.

Leveling Caves: For a small fee you will teleport to a huge province packed full of high exp, easy to kill monster. This provides a gold sink (and purpose for gold) and a change of scenery if your goal is purely to level fast. However you cannot spend all your time in the leveling caves, as you will never gain any new items.

Hunting Caves: main focus of these caves are to gain new items either from the normal mobs, the "super mobs", sub bosses or main boss. The sub bosses are aimed at solo players, whilst the main bosses should require a group of player.

Group Caves: as the name suggests, these caves will feature very hard normal mobs as well as the bosses and is no place for someone on their own. Places like Slave / Lords cave will be aimed at PvP with the boss spawn being announced in global chat. Infinite Rift is for guilds wanting to test their guild/groups strength and a way of boasting for how far you can get into the cave.

Features
For a full list of features, please visit our website:
Features include: Awakening, fishing, companions, mounts, conquests, guild upgrades and more!
http://www.fiveheroes.net/?page_id=238

Item Linking:
You can link any item ingame to your friends / chat / global.. anything! They can click on that link to see full item stats

Class Skills
For a full list of skills please visit our website:
http://www.fiveheroes.net/?page_id=132

Screenshot Gallery
For more screenshots, please visit our website:
http://www.fiveheroes.net/?page_id=64

http://www.fiveheroes.net/downloads/FHRelease.gif
http://www.fiveheroes.net/downloads/FHRelease2.gif

ServerIP:
51.255.87.53​

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Re: FiveHeroes Mir Server - Crystal

[h=2]Change Log - 27/06[/h]

• Rift is now FREE to teleport to
  • You can purchase a Rift Medal for gold via the NPC.. it will be -5 levels of your save point. E.g. you are saved to Rift 40 you can buy a Rift35 medal or go get it for free
  • GinkoWall added
  • New players now start at level 40 with a starter bundle
  • Spawns reduced in all low level areas, bosses and subs remain. Still plenty of mobs for daily quests
  • New leveling area for level 77+ and 82+
  • EXP of all leveling areas has been increased to make them worth while and time extended slightly
  • EXP made easier up to level 90
  • New items in drops up to level 100
  • Battle Ground added with drops
  • Itemboxes have been changed to be more friendly to the user opening them, you will only get items for your class and gender
  • Gameshop prices adjusted according to current economy
  • new EXP potions added to game shop
  • Guild buff cost has been lowered significantly, it now has a base price and costs 5% extra for each guild member in the guild. The idea is to make it easier for the small/new guilds to use buffs as efficiently as teh big guilds
  • New Quality Orbs (S) and (M)... better chance of upgrading your item
  • Prizes of Challenge room have been increased... they now give more benes and a random prize (quality orb, exp potion, challenge torch)
  • Tao Pets have had a 10% nerf
  • Tao SFB 10% nerf

Part 1 of updates... more to follow in the next few days... take advantage of the new starting level today!

---------- Post Merged on 01-07-2016 at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 27-06-2016 at 07:52 PM ----------

2h5p5op.jpg

• Boss Lands
    • Find a Key from any mob ingame, visit the NPC to teleport your group into Boss Lands for 90 minutes.

• 4x New Hunting / Group Caves
    • Infected Mine
    • Swamp Cavern
    • Lunar Temple
    • Battle Ground
  • 6x Brand new Boss's with new AIs
  • New Leveling Areas and current leveling areas have had their EXP balanced and improved
  • 200+ new items in game
  • Leveling made easier up to level 90
  • New Players now start at level 40 with a starter bundle
  • Rift is now Free and you can purchase a medal
  • Guild Buff prices reduced and made variable on the amount of guild members
  • New Prizes for Challenge Room including an exclusive Challenge Room Torch
  • New Ways to gain Gold!
    • Mining
    • Fishing
    • Money Trees
    • Bosses can now drop gold bars / Gold bar bundles / Gold Chests across the board. If it's a boss it has a chance to drop!
  • New Crafting recipes exclusive to Fishing and Mining
  • Brand new Armours for each class
  • MudWall capped up to level 69.. Ginko is now the level 70+ PvP wall with an improved version of the MudWall reward
  • Rift increased to level 70
  • Lots of new Quests for new caves including Story based quests
  • ParaLord (MAYBE )

---------- Post Merged on 07-07-2016 at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 01-07-2016 at 06:12 PM ----------

The Patch is a day early as I won't be around tomorrow night due to work. have fun!

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

This thread is reserved for updates from the server owner(s) only. Do not post here.

If you wish to discuss this server or need technical support, please use the dedicated Discussion Thread found in the Server Discussion section.

Link Below for Server Discussion

Click Here

---------- Post Merged at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Summer Event

The FrozenLord is enraged and has turned various creatures of the wild against us! He and his spawn are to be located and defeated as quickly as possible. This is an urgent mission from your Bichon Emperor, any spoils of war are yours to keep young Mirian, so make haste!

Scattered throughout the various hunting caves of Mir you will find SummerFox's, who are easy to defeat and reward great experience. Also hiding away in these hunting caves are the AntCommanders, loyal servants of the FrozenLord.

Be sure to collect the many EventBoxes that can drop from these creatures. Who knows, maybe you'll be lucky enough to get a legendary item?

However be on the lookout for the FrostLord who will spawn randomly in Bichon Province. It is highly recommended to take a group to fight this gigantic beast, he is not to be taken lightly.

The FiveHeroes summer event is here and will be starting at 8PM today, and lasting until the 4th of September. The event NPC itself will be gone on the 5th of September to ensure everyone has had a chance to hand in all their collectables.

There will never be a better time to rejoin, or create a new class and catch up! Make the most of this event before it's too late.

Happy Hunting,

-Five Heroes Team

2igzyj7.jpg

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

ALL EventBoxes have had their drop rate halfed, they are now twice as likely to drop from summerfoxes, AntCommanders and FrozenLord.

SummerShards have also had their drop rate lowered, they are now more likely to drop from the same creatures.

SummerItems will be remaining until after the event, they are no longer Break on Death. Try to preserve their precious durability!

SummerStone and SummerMedal will remain break on death, so stack up on them now because if you lose one after the event, it's gone.

There will, at any random time, be a FrozenLord spawning in a random cave. This will be spawned by either myself or Ben during the weekend. Keep your eyes peeled!

Happy hunting!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

e00boy.jpg

• Level Cap raised to 130.
  • Lower level EXP tables have been made easier
  • 3x New "Legendary" item sets
    • Berserker Set Level 95-102
    • Unspeakable Set Level 108-115
    • Dragon Set Level 121-128
  • Loads of new Stones for each class up to level 130
  • New Shoulder Pads up to level 130
  • New Mounts up to level 130
  • New Critical stat focused Item sets: Breaker, Spined
  • New "Normal" item sets: Drum, Lizard, Negate, Gear, Dust, Haunted, Ogres, Ghost, Past, Ritual, Imperial, Time
  • New Armours and weapons from level 88-130
  • Low level caves removed and re worked into 2 big multi floor dungeons
  • New Caves: Snow Cave, Hell Lair, Red Cave, Past Bichon Cave, Frozen Temple
  • Sabuk war. Submit for seige the Sabuk Castle
  • Rift levels made a lot harder and rift medal stats adjusted to reflect new difficulty
  • Legendary Shards added to boss drops. Collect and trade Shards to create a legendary item box which give a random legendary item when opened.
  • Last Man Standing event - Daily PvP game where its a fight to the death for a temporary reward
  • Bichon Wall now features "TheBestNPCEver"..
  • PvP and HP balance changes
  • Quality of life adjustment to Gems and Orbs - you can now stack them up to 100 to help with storage space.
  • GameShop overhaul, old items removed, new ones added, prices of many items adjusted

Last edited:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
The patch is in full swing and it's looking mighty fine indeed. Leveling speeds are much improved so why not come and take a look for yourself, There will never be a better time to rejoin our community or reroll a new character!

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
I have spoken to Ben and Valhalla this evening and since about 5pm today helping with testing Bosses - Damage/Hp/level to kill etc etc.

Its been really insightful and moving forward you will be enjoying the boss hunts a lot more.
Mobs in 70 and 80 Cave have been balanced so you can kill them whilst gaining more experience (not as quick as levelling cave as you would expect)
The other caves will be balanced out ASAP.
ALL BOSSES AND SUBS been balanced (wow this took a loooooooooooong time)

Sub Bosses will now spawn in the floors before the Kings Room - 30 minute spawn timer.
Main Bosses will spawn every 60 minutes (will be watched to). as you have Hero's cave once the Boss is killed this means you get another set of subs and bosses to kill for the same cave (remember this is harder so possibly you will need a group) Hero's Caves Mob spawn rate is being adjusted as its a bit to packed as RT's do not work in there. Although this is where Wizards will shine in a group so team work will be needed.

Items will drop at a higher rate than previously but do not expect it to be an item every time you kill.
All Skills (apart from new ones) will be in the book shop this way nobody will miss the spells as they are no longer in drops.
Also remember just because you have a item drop, Items have a chance of adding extra stats to them (crit chance etc etc) so there is a incentive to keep hunting to get the item with extra stats

Items will have images changed for instance Dragon sword and unknown sword have the same skin but this is being changed so all items will have a different skin.

Awakening Souls and Glyphs have had their global drop chance from mobs increased server wide so hunting anywhere gives you the chance for these drop and upgrade your items.

ACC and Agility : - When you upgrade your kit both of these will be slightly higher on the new kit (Unknown,Cyclone currently being sorted - however not priority)

Last Man Standing wont be in yet - Which is no great loss considering PVP is rife anyway -

Levelling up effects - when you hit 130-140-150 you will gain an effect around your body (purely cosmetic but a nice touch which isnt complete but looks good from what i have seen)

Starter Pet - will help you with levelling and killing the low levels bosses and then there is a lvl 90 Pet that helps you level/hunt (wont be much use after 110 other than levelling areas)
Notice board with some advice for new players has been added, but remember new players joining its on the older players interest to offer help and advice to grow the users.

BDD AND OST :- will be added back to game, however Val has explained he is adjusting them to find a place within the levelling range so they are challenging drops accordingly and feel rewarding
Battle Grounds :- will be coming back in but again being reworked - BDD BG and OST - dont expect them to be in right away, however there are so many bosses and challenges with hero versions of every cave that it will keep people going until they come in.

PVP :-
This can be changed and test on the live server so I would recommend all dropping me a PM if you are happy to help that way we can have people around to test in 1v1 onwards and Val/Ben can adjust and test whilst watching proper pvp.
Dont expect this to be perfect, however the more people around to help with their class the closer to perfect it can be made.
Like anything this will evolve over time and things may change so dont whinge about OMG OP post some feedback to me and I will feed it back.

The idea moving forward is that I will take information on here and read through posts ( if they are not well thought out and with points and detailed information I will disregard them and ask you to re-post ) this way on a set day once a week I will speak with Val and discuss everything I have read that week and get the answers.
Once i have ended the call with ben/val I will then be feeding it back to the forum with your question and the answer.

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE ANSWER YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN DO NOT WHINGE OR MOAN :- inbox me with why you disagree again properly without whinging and swearing else I wont bother to answer you or pass your questions on.

I am doing this out of my own free time to make things easier for this server and all of us who enjoy playing the server. And because i actually play the server so i understand frustrations and the main one being not having regular updates :- SO THIS IS WHY I AM DOING THIS ROLE.

There may be some bits missing and if you have questions drop them to me in PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Much Love.

aRKY.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Monster levels are now live. Every mob in game has a chance to spawn between level 0-10, bosses have higher chances.

With each mob level it gains higher stats and better drop rate
Level 10 mobs having their own shared drop file, this is not fully filled out yet until I've gathered more feedback and balanced out the mob levels.

116i909.png

---------- Post Merged on 26-02-2017 at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 21-02-2017 at 10:34 PM ----------

• New Item Set- Mercy - This is now the best items in the game
  • Items can now be upgraded to Godly status which has its own unique glow
  • common / rare / legendary / mythic items now have a glow around them (looks cool and lets you easily see what kinda quality gear others may be wearing at a quick glance)
  • QualityOrb(L) and (XL) added to level 10 mobs and boss drops ONLY
  • Tooltips fixed for QualityOrbs to now display the % to upgrade straight from the database
  • New Orbs (S) (M) (L) (XL) - each with better upgrade chance / upgrade more stats per upgrade - only drop from leveled mobs/bosses
  • Fix to orbs / gems when you tried to orb something with a stack of more than 1, it would consume them all, it now notifys you to unstack the items first
  • New EXP Pill giving 50mil EXP added to the game, again exclusive to level 10 mobs and boss drops
  • Fixes to the level 10 Mob and Boss shouts, they may have been a little buggy, so please keep an eye out and give feedback. I can now see their coords and I've tested loads and they always spawn
  • MirLegend and Paralord EXP nerfed massively
  • The town maps are no longer a safe zone, only Bichonwall is - be careful
  • Spawns removed from Heroic caves as theya re not ingame, I have an idea to re-do them
  • all spawns adjusted in all areas
  • all mob stats adjsuted in all new areas.. they now scale as you go to harder caves
  • the hunting caves now give more exp than levelling areas, but are significantly harder. if you can kill these mobs in a timely fashion then this is probably better than in the leveling cave

3o84U3Sln9DMj45pPa.gif

Abdozaki

FREE PALESTINE
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?
  • Monsters level 9 + 10 now share a unique drop file that includes Mercy items
  • Mob levels EXP greatly increased, this should make killing leveled mobs, even those level 1-8 worth killing.
  • Mob level stat increases adjusted for boss and mobs
  • Leveled mobs now also attack faster, move faster, and gain greater amounts of accuracy. They should actually pose a challenge now rather than just be click, afk, come back to drop.
  • Shinsu Deva Skele now scale off master Agil and Accuracy.. this should resolve shinsu not hitting
  • Shinsu and skele damage nerfed due to the above
  • Magic Resist and Poison Resist weight halved, if you had 6 MR it was 60% resistance, it is now 30%
  • New spells - YinYangBurst - BladeStorm - FrostQuake -
  • Mercy item stats increased by 10% - they are meant to be the best ingame and rare, and they need a little buff to allow the new items to come into game.
  • Max level now 165 (for now)
  • Exp from level 0-150 made a lot easier
  • 2x new item sets, heaven and supermir
  • EXP Potion(x8) and DropPotion(30%) added to gameshop as credit only
  • All mobs HP has been nerfed by 20%, they were a little too high
  • Reworked drop files for level 9+10 mobs/bosses and also global drops
  • ItemGrade colours for floor items now also apply to script items e.g. prize boxes etc
  • BlackDragon Dungeon is back with a twist! It's a group focused cave, the higher up the floors the stronger the mobs get and the more levels the mobs get! 1x guaranteed legendary mob spawn and higher level boss spawns
  • All boss drops re-worked
13-3-2017 Patch.
This updates should be ingame tonight,keep in touch.
EDIT : RED.

-Pause

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
We had some issues with lag over the last few days due to a coding glitch, this has now been fixed, some other patch notes below:

• Monsters now only "flinch" every 1500ms (1.5 seconds) the same as humans. I noticed when there is a bunch of people attacking a boss, it basically only manages to attack every say 10 seconds because its constantly getting flinched but all the spells/damage etc. This will fix that
  • Human "flinch" time increased from 1000ms to 1250ms
  • TwinDrakeBlade stun has been adjusted in time and rate, it lasted too long and worked too often
  • Level 9 mob spawn count lowered, they were just spawning way too much (especially in levelling areas). around 20 will spawn now in total, with around 2 being level 10.
  • All mob and Boss HP reduced by 30%
  • HP increase of leveled mobs + bosses reduced
  • Damage and HP increase of leveled monsters lowered by a lot... Bosses are unchanged, I felt like they were in a good spot, their base HP just needed turning down a bit
  • EXP Increased of leveled mobs + bosses. Each level gives 75%*Monster level extra EXP. E.g. 1,000 base, 1750 level 1 etc
  • Lag fixed (was to do with a change with guild title color.. for now it will go back to being same color as your name, e.g. white/red/brown/yellow) titles will remain as pink

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
  • SnakeTotem and its snakes now scale with masters MC / AC / AMC / Agil / Acc (snakes have 33% of master stats)
  • SpittingToad AI changed - it now acts similar to deva and will stay close to its master, still expires like before.
  • All Taoist spells that require poison or amulet now tell you in chat if you are missing enough for the cast.

• New spells - YinYangBurst - BladeStorm - FrostQuake - BackStab - Frenzy
  • 5ycity.gif
  • 2czc5ew.gif
  • 2ijhjrr.gif
  • xc87d5.gif
  • v4ot1u.gif

Abdozaki

FREE PALESTINE
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?
10/4/2017 Updates.

• Your main stat on an item is now orangey colour (assuming item hasn't got added stats) e.g. a warrior/sin will see DC as orange and MC/SC as white text.
  • Base HP of all classes has been increased to compensate for base resillence being lowered + some adjustments in general
  • Naked level 150 class HP has changed as below.. before -> after HP

warrior - 8144 -> 10,139
Wizard - 2864 -> 3876
Taoist - 6539 -> 8414
Sin - 6689 -> 8714
Arch - 4214 > 5114

• Base Resilience has been lowered from 50% to 25%.
  • Resilience and PvP Power now shows on Stats || page. The Stats are now Pink.
  • There is diminishing returns for Resilience and it looks a bit like the below.. after 20 stats of Resilience, you start getting diminishing returns and the value has less weight/value

Resilience --- Damage% Reduced in PvP
20 20%
50 35%
100 54%
200 80%
300 100%

• So you'd need exactly 300 Resilience to be basically immune in PvP and take 0 damage.
  • Because of the change to the Resilience, the new Crystals from MirKing now have had a stat boost from 12 to 20.
  • The above changes will mean a PvP set will be coming very soon, as for example if each PvP item has 10 Resilience, the full set of say 100 would give you only 54%. Where as wearing 2 items would give you 20%.. much better bang for your buck to just wear a few items over the full set. It should hopefully encourage the die hard PvP players to go for the full set, as its still worth it.. and the not so much die hard to grab a few items to be better protected in PvP.
  • Level 150-170 EXP adjusted and made roughly 20% easier at the lower end.. it was mainly the scaling, it was getting a bit out of hand. The super mir items were too out of reach for people
  • 2x new item sets - FlameStone and Thunderstrike... levels 150-160 items focused at consistent damage
  • BattleGround is back! Spawns have been re-added, stats adjusted, and drops re worked, enjoy!
  • New Crafting recipes for Unknown, Cyclone, Heaven, SuperMir and Mercy prize boxes... they require legendary shards + gold + some time + some luck to craft! please feedback the amounts required.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
  • All current caves have been re-worked in terms of strength, drops, stats etc
  • New caves up to level 180 added
  • Boss drops re-worked for all hunting caves
  • Levelling caves up to level 170
  • All Caves have been put back to a single teleport NPC in BW.
  • Lots of new "rare" items up to level 180
  • New items from level 120 - 180.. these are not very rare, lack a lot of "extra stats" such as HP+ Accuracy etc, but can compete with other sets in terms of dc/mc/ac etc. These drop from monsters in hunting caves
  • EXP Table for level 150-180 adjusted and made easier.. 180 is now the "soft cap" taking 20x more EXP than the previous level.
  • Start level now 120 with full starter equipment and spells
  • All quests have been reset.
  • Quests added for high level caves (the low level will come soon)

• TheBestNPCEver will now check if you have at least 1 slot of bag space before allowing you to exchange your gold for chests
  • Magic shield now has a cap of 180 seconds, up from 60 seconds.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
EvilMir is back!

• EvilMir cave now open, its back with some new AI tweaks, good luck.. you're going to die until you figure out its AI so take your breakable items off!
  • Challenge room WG fixed
  • Most sub bosses DC nerfed as people complained it was too hard, boo hoo
  • Wizard start spells fixed
  • Image for primastic items changed
  • Sun potions buffed
  • 5% damage nerf to poison cloud and YYB - may need to re-adjust so it does less damage PvP but remains same for PvE

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
-- Caves --
  • Oldskool temple is now open! Aimed at level 160+. Lots of bosses, lots of mobs, lots of drops!
  • Lots of quests with high EXP, gold and EXP Pots/Pills as rewards

-- Miscellaneous --
  • New starting characters under level 120 get a free x5 EXP Boost for 1 hour

-- Crafting --
  • You can now craft x10 exp potions with a x5, x8, and legendary shards

-- Items --
  • New stones added to drops for up to level 180
  • New Shoulder pads added to GameShop for up to level 180
  • EXP Potions x10 and x12.... x12 are GG only, with x10 are craftable
  • x8 exp potions are no longer GG only and are in drops
  • Gameshop refresh, some old items removed, prices adjusted etc
  • Drop Potion now gives 50% reduced drop rate
  • Leveled monsters now only give a 3% reduction in drop instead of 5%. The net result of a drop pot + level 10 mob is roughly the same as before, but allows drop potion to be better on its own vs level 0 mobs.

-- New Weapons & Armours --
  • Demonic and FiveHeroes
  • Levels 150 (arm) + 155 (weap) and 165 (arm) + 170 (weap)
newweaparm.Png newarm3.Png

-- New spells --

War: TripleAttack --- Wiz: DoubleFireBall

Tao: SwordsOfLight --
Sin: DarkChains

Archer: ElectricEye

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Thread fixed, Removed Bons post which broke the thread

I don't understand what you just said Sarbya???

Reboot and update--

Light body now has a call down and can only be cast every 36 secs. This is to stop people spamming the skill to gain...

Status
Not open for further replies.