Legend of mir 3D chinesee

smoochy boys on tour

furybladee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2015
Hey guys i bet you all heard about this mir called Legend of Eternal or something like that i think.
Untitled.jpg

So i manage to download and install it even run it.
prima.jpg
prima2.jpg

And i was thinking that maybe you guys know if its a posibility to make and account to play it.

PS: Admins sorry if this is not the right place to post this..

lukeadom

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 29, 2016

yayah

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 14, 2015
I have an account for it, but I am unable to get to the login screen aka past the client after it's patched :/ plus you have to buy game time :S

Last edited:

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
I have an account for it, but I am unable to get to the login screen aka past the client after it's patched :/ plus you have to buy game time :S

yes, i have an account too, but chinaboy told me atm its unable to play if you dont pay 0.6yuan/hour because is on beta testing..
after test will be able to play it :P

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
I've played it for 12 days,it's pay to win, its not the old Mir we knew anymore..
1.You can't hunt boss alone or with your friends because all the powerful guild is there waiting for the boss wo spawn. Join the guild? lol you will be free work force for them.

2.Only boss drops rare items,other mobs only drops crap.

3.If you want to enjoy the game,you have to purchase Gold from in-game gold market. Why? Because every time you went out to hunt and came back with little gold from items you sold to NPC drop from crap mobs, you don't even have enough gold to buy potions.(If you are Wizard or Warrior except Taoist). Ohh just let you know avg gold price on gold market is from 0.55-0.75RMB per 10K, its about $0.1 per 10K. Think about it large Mana potion bundle is 6K.

4.There is re-forge system in the game. you can spend lots of gold with items or skill books Fragment get rare items or high lvl skill book at very very rare chance. So those who can afford to purchase gold and items fragment can get rare items easily.

5.Botting. At most of maps you're playing against computer,there is no mobs for you to KILL!
Shanda never care about it. Why? Too busy to making money. Why? 0.6 RMB / hour. They making more money because bot can stay online 24 hours. :)

AND THIS LIST GOES ON .....uninstall the game ! I don't even like to talk about it anymore..
There is no point to play,trust me bro.
Legend of Forever.jpg
Since GamepotUSA Mir2 is gone,my heart is broken.

Last edited: