[Holley] VMware error.

Meteorserver

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2010
BichonWall
Hi Lomcn i post for i have a problem by VMWare workstation 9 i have a full 3.55 Holley cracked and working in this virtual machine and when i connect from the oficial SO in the same PC the vmware detect a problem and close automatically. I can login in the virtual machine with the 127.0.0.1 without problems and see the client perfectly but when i configure the ips for connect in the principal SO the VMWARE have an exe error and close all.

Any idea of the motive or solution?

Very Thx in adv Lomcn ;)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
after loads all informations about server you need wait...dont click on the crueldragon3g server, just wait, this should take more than 10minutes

Upvote 0

Meteorserver

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2010
BichonWall
thx guys i solved 2 days ago but very thx and yes Lion the error was that, open the client and try to work in vmware the mir3.exe crash vmware. Solved

Upvote 0

RealLionSoul

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2013
Glad you got this sorted :)

It is a very annoying error. I forget that the launcher is open and try to edit a script and it crashes.

Upvote 0

boyholidays

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2010
Hi Lomcn i post for i have a problem by VMWare workstation 9 i have a full 3.55 Holley cracked and working in this virtual machine and when i connect from the oficial SO in the same PC the vmware detect a problem and close automatically. I can login in the virtual machine with the 127.0.0.1 without problems and see the client perfectly but when i configure the ips for connect in the principal SO the VMWARE have an exe error and close all.

Any idea of the motive or solution?

Very Thx in adv Lomcn ;)

Can you help me?
You can share share server wmware?

Upvote 0