Request I need a bit Help for my new MapStudio 11...

smoochy boys on tour

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
just gonna prove the small group of people who dis you right then are you?

most people appreciate your work here

well its your choice thanks for your past work

but pretty childish of you to stop working on stuff for LOMCN because you fell out with someone here...

not like 1 or 2 people represent the whole community

cya around m8 and take care :)

ahhhm you understand it a bit wrong... I said I do not do anything on the editor, not more ;-).

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
Did what u said and it loads, but when I open the folder there is NOTHING no maps nothing using the viewer.

If I open the folder normally there are two files .... Map.dat and update.dat

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Did what u said and it loads, but when I open the folder there is NOTHING no maps nothing using the viewer.

If I open the folder normally there are two files .... Map.dat and update.dat

Ahh you use the KR Client... you need to change Map.dat and update.dat to Map.zip and update.zip then unzip both.
Wemade Pack the maps in Zip Files... :)

Reactions: chaosdeath

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
@Coly thank you for providing the comunity with your great work, i am really sad that you stoped improving the program, after my experience with crystal map editor i just got in love with making maps, with the new zircon files at hand a good mir3 map editor will be a gem those days to make some good maps for the comunity, i do hope to see you back and working on this master piece once again.

If there is anyone who is having this map editor in a dusty corner please share it with us, all the links are dead, thank you!

Last edited:

mrgreaper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 16, 2006
Looked like my quest for a map editor was over...but the links are all dead...can anyone resurrect them?

uusmart

LOMCN Rookie
Jul 13, 2020
ooked like my quest for a map editor was over...but the links are all dead...can anyone resurrect them?

PLZ!!!i NEED IT!