Mir Revelation (Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
Hello,

Just a quick update regarding Legend of Mir: Revelation server. As you may all know, me and my previous partner had abandoned the Revelation server we were working on as we both went our separate ways. However, I got in contact with an old friend and things are now on track. We are working hard everyday to push forward the BETA phase. We also have a fantastic coder on board who is working with us to code custom things never seen before! Please sign up to the forums if you wish to receive future updates regarding the state of the server. We hope to see you in the future!

Regards,
Revelation Mir2 Team

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
Good luck dude, hope it goes well. There was no reason to stop after I quit you was managing before I came in with you.

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
Good luck dude, hope it goes well. There was no reason to stop after I quit you was managing before I came in with you.

Thanks, good luck to you too.

Whens beta?

No set date as of yet, don't want to set one and then disappoint. We are however working hard every day and aiming for a BETA phase in roughly a couple of months.

I would advise those who are interested to sign up to the forums, we will be emailing our members with a date soon.