F.H Server [Test]

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Looks like you only downloaded the launcher, you also need the game client which you can get from here

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zhj89ww2j0fu5nk/WooolClient.rar

---------- Post Merged at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Having some issues access the account database, do we use DBTools.exe thats in the DB folder to try and open them? It keeps giving me an error everytime I try to open the ID located in LoginSrv folder

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Looks like you only downloaded the launcher, you also need the game client which you can get from here

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zhj89ww2j0fu5nk/WooolClient.rar

---------- Post Merged at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Having some issues access the account database, do we use DBTools.exe thats in the DB folder to try and open them? It keeps giving me an error everytime I try to open the ID located in LoginSrv folder

You use t he LoginSever to look at the account database, it's the same as Mir Heroes files.
The DB Tools is for DBC which we don't use.

bachkhoa302009

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 19, 2015
Hello, in database we have 7 pets stone same Woool 1.9 Server Files and can summon shark pet and ride by add HDLS :Boolean;//可以骑乘:海神战鲨! in mapinfo ( i read it on source code, same CANHORSE, RIDEHOSE ) . But i dont know how to summon it in this server ? even in Underworld map. I see CarryShark code but cant use :(
Thanks.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Hello, in database we have 7 pets stone same Woool 1.9 Server Files and can summon shark pet and ride by add HDLS :Boolean;//可以骑乘:海神战鲨! in mapinfo ( i read it on source code, same CANHORSE, RIDEHOSE ) . But i dont know how to summon it in this server ? even in Underworld map. I see CarryShark code but cant use :(
Thanks.

It dose work i tested it with all mounts, but i don't think it uses CANHORSE/CANRIDE mapflags because it's used in Underworld only and no other mounts are allowed, i have not translated the mounts yet in the source or the database so they should work, Il try find out what the flag is for it.

Edit:
CarryShark(2) is the flag, add it to what map you want to use it on.

Last edited:

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
So many things to learn about this game... How do you use a mount? A horse started following me in town, im not sure if it was trying to attack me or if it was my horse given to me by the game. Tried Pressing M to mount it , no such luck

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
So many things to learn about this game... How do you use a mount? A horse started following me in town, im not sure if it was trying to attack me or if it was my horse given to me by the game. Tried Pressing M to mount it , no such luck

Horse are just something you capture in the wild, the proper mounts are a hard feature to explain, if you go to lxxdxn.map it has all the npc's which will explain it.
Best way i can explain it is this.

Capture a mount using a item (It's still Chinese because it's coded aswell so i left it) looks like a collar, just point cursor over the mount and use the item, has a chance to capture it.
When you capture one it will give you a stone in your bag which random stats on it.
Level 0 - Dose nothing, you have to feed it meat til level 7 to upgrade it.
Level 1 - Allows you to ride
Level 2 - Allows you to ride and attack
Level 3 - Not exactly sure lol, i think it enables you to use newer skills for the mount.

Each level requires certain items or certain stat to work, you have to keep feeding your mount or it will die, but this can be disabled.

Sorry if i had the server on here i could explain it better, maybe some of these Chinese could explain features better then me.

Found a image of me capturing one, see the item in the first slot which is the collar, that the item you need to capture it, find them in the gameshop if you can't find them in the database.
25u4h95.jpg

bachkhoa302009

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 19, 2015
Many thanks bro. But how to you know it ? I see CarryShark not CarryShark(2) in WolServer :D . Map editor no show any info for it too.

@ventus
You can try admin command : "@Make itemname 1" to get pet stones then "Ctrl + R" to ride it.
ex : @Make 战鲨石 1

Edit :

Error, i put a horse card item, pet only appear when relogin or move to other maps & enter "CTRL+H", server give me riding on shark pet :D

Last edited:

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
I Would like to know how and why some of the spells continue to just automatically just start on there own ?? is there a guide to the spells and how they work, as ive made a wizz and a warr but a few spells dont even work at all or i aint using them right

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Haha I noticed that as well, as a warrior im doing shoulder dashes, flaming sword,ghostblade and slaying all automatically randomly. Not sure if this is how the game works? Most spells say they are level 10 already.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Auto skills, you can untick them, It's in the game setting settings, 3rd tab and i think i didn't translate it because i was so confused, it's skill names but there is 2 of certain skills so i just left it, hard to explain that one.

At the horse bug il have to look at it.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Ive noticed that alot of the npcs dont show up in game, have their graphics changed as well like some of the minimaps. (For example : Grocery npc in PenIsland) It looks like the npc is there as you cant walk over it, but its just clear and also you cannot click it.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Ive noticed that alot of the npcs dont show up in game, have their graphics changed as well like some of the minimaps. (For example : Grocery npc in PenIsland) It looks like the npc is there as you cant walk over it, but its just clear and also you cannot click it.

lol again my fault -.- some npc's got new skins.

Statue\MaleWarrior 276
Statue\FemaleWarrior 280
Statue\MaleWizard 277
Statue\FemaleWizard 281
Statue\MaleTaoist 278
Statue\FemaleTaoist 282

Grocery 1
Veteran 0
Jewelers 12
Pharmacy 8
Lumberman 1
Butcher 7
Blacksmith 6
Bookstore 5
Historiographer 11
Coach 13

Some of the basics

thor_hero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2012
plz for me url for download client 2.x.x.x

---------- Post Merged on 28-06-2016 at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 27-06-2016 at 02:16 PM ----------

shoponline can't activity

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
plz for me url for download client 2.x.x.x

---------- Post Merged on 28-06-2016 at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 27-06-2016 at 02:16 PM ----------

shoponline can't activity

I don't have a 2.0 client and i don't want to supply the official client because it's pointless as we cannot edit it, you need to find a 2.0 client from 2013-2014 still under SGL format which isn't easy.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Slowly translating what I can with google translate, , There are so many systems at work on login. A few times this fairy type npc teleported to me, no idea what she wanted. Also a shinsu looking one lol. I want to eventually get a test server up to see if I can get a good set of files to run something public. Alot of testing and tinkering to go... This item I opened on a few test characters basically made my character a god and max level with angel like kit. (Items were given at startup I suppose) So much to learn about this game.

Ive been able to get it to run publicly and have two clients connected at the same time from outside ips so I think that's a good sign :).

As for looking for the 2.0 client, Ive searched google on a lot of these weird Chinese sites looking for old mirrors with no luck :(

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Slowly translating what I can with google translate, , There are so many systems at work on login. A few times this fairy type npc teleported to me, no idea what she wanted. Also a shinsu looking one lol. I want to eventually get a test server up to see if I can get a good set of files to run something public. Alot of testing and tinkering to go... This item I opened on a few test characters basically made my character a god and max level with angel like kit. (Items were given at startup I suppose)

Ive been able to get it to run publicly and have two clients connected at the same time from outside ips so I think that's a good sign :).

As for looking for the 2.0 client, Ive searched google on a lot of these weird Chinese sites looking for old mirrors with no luck :(

It's just custom chinese features, the woman appears use to teleport you to a map which you would gain exp, and the voucher you get that gives you all that stuff is just another custom thing, can all be removed from Qmanage or Qfunction.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
It seems that Sanity had stopped working for this..

Still have everything and i do bits now and again, it's the only thing i really work on in my free time but really had no replys about bugs or anything so testing in game and fixing it's abit slow to say the least.