F.H Server [Test]

smoochy boys on tour

danmidd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 13, 2003
Yeah i agree, we need to bring back Woool, it was amazing and to be fair it wouldn't take much to host these days

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
Yeah, like i said, i can give access to a vmware machine if any1 wants to have a go on a server

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
will let you know when ive got them going just trying to find a server for them as it looks like they connect to some AFT server but been a while since ive looked into this stuff lol ive tried sanitys servers but doesnt seem to work so im thinking its very custom built for what they were doing

hard to know when everythings chinese lol

• Haha
Reactions: danmidd

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Ive never gotten the chance to play this game.. is it any good?

Jungle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2018
its an original game plays similar to mir2. imo its fresh as not many servers are around or last, this has something to do with not being able to get hold of the source code to add and change content, so once you hit end game the game ends as theres no more content to go through.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
its an original game plays similar to mir2. imo its fresh as not many servers are around or last, this has something to do with not being able to get hold of the source code to add and change content, so once you hit end game the game ends as theres no more content to go through.
ahhh gotcha..

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Tbf I’ve only seen stuff about it that people have posted here. Trying to search it on Google has been like trying to find a needle in a haystack… impossible.

Jungle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2018
Search under the chinese name should yield more results.

传奇世界
It’s a shame you have to be a Chinese citizen to play them thou. Needing a Chinese identification to create an account unless one allows anyone to play