Request Prajna Island (Big Map)

smoochy boys on tour

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
Does anyone have a big map of Prajna Island without the Chinese writing or any writing for that matter just plain? Or could someone with photoshop skills be able to do that for me? Would be much appreciated.

It looks like this now:
1h7T2g3.png

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
Those have names already on them, I'm looking for one without the names on because my caves lead to other destinations and not to the prajna caves.

Upvote 0

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
load the Prajna Island map in my map editor and press the create minimap button... it will create both MiniMap and BigMap .png images in the same location as the map (with no writing on them)

You can edit it in any image editing tool you want to add text and cave location images (if you want)

then import the image into the Mmap.lib and set up the map on the server to use the bigmap you imported

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
load the Prajna Island map in my map editor and press the create minimap button... it will create both MiniMap and BigMap .png images in the same location as the map (with no writing on them)

You can edit it in any image editing tool you want to add text and cave location images (if you want)

then import the image into the Mmap.lib and set up the map on the server to use the bigmap you imported

Mate you are a legend! Thank you!

Upvote 0

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 29, 2015
china
像是中国的苍月岛
可以肯定就是中国的苍月岛
如果你看不懂我的语言你可以自行翻译 我不会英文
a03.jpg

Upvote 0