Legend of mir Xeno Server (Heroes)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
cureently working on the changes so we can stick to the live date, sorry to hear some ppl dont agree with us todo a wipe, but in my opinion its needed and will happen, if you do decide to stay then thank you and hope you have fun and would also like to see some new players join.
servers currently on x80 exp untill the server goes live so we can get the last little bit of testing in on some of the higher stuff.
current user count 13

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
If i have the time m8 I might try again but its a bit **** lol

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
sorry to hear that, i think you the first person to say its "****" what dont you like about it? we always like suggestions

no i didnt meen the server is **** bud I meant a fresh start is but im done crying over it lol

hopefully I can give it a go in the evenings and theres no more die hard 24/7 players about xD

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
no i didnt meen the server is **** bud I meant a fresh start is but im done crying over it lol

hopefully I can give it a go in the evenings and theres no more die hard 24/7 players about xD
ah fair enough its just how it was wrote lol, by all means drop back on at anytime (Y)

---------- Post Merged at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Heroes files are ****.
make that 2
ah heroes files are ****?, how come you play them? why not play a crystals server?

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
ah fair enough its just how it was wrote lol, by all means drop back on at anytime (Y)

---------- Post Merged at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:06 PM ----------

ah heroes files are ****?, how come you play them? why not play a crystals server?
Maybe because the only online crystal files is 5H which is majorly unbalanced, to be fair Heroes are buggy as hell only reason Scorpion p69 and Arcadia is successful is because he's spent years coding the heroes source, I don't know what your coding back ground is like but you won't be on his level

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
Maybe because the only online crystal files is 5H which is majorly unbalanced, to be fair Heroes are buggy as hell only reason Scorpion p69 and Arcadia is successful is because he's spent years coding the heroes source, I don't know what your coding back ground is like but you won't be on his level

ah i thought there was more cuz theres about 4 on the server list?
my coding backgroud is about 1% lol not reli looked into coding the files, but always on the look out for a coder :P

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

i don't , just wanted to give you a feedback on your server and i have.
"thank you" would be enough....

ah i thought there was more cuz theres about 4 on the server list?
my coding backgroud is about 1% lol not reli looked into coding the files, but always on the look out for a coder :P

no coder going to help you out at these crappy/buggy/unbalanced files, id rather spend my time working on c files
instead of whining for a coder whos going to spend his life time fixing these files.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015

no coder going to help you out at these crappy/buggy/unbalanced files, id rather spend my time working on c files
instead of whining for a coder whos going to spend his life time fixing these files.

Your talking about unbalanced and your playing 5H? Are you for real? This is 100x more balanced than that, seems pretty balanced to me, I've pvped all classes thoroughly... Personally, Heroes have more features on than Crystal, and a lot of nice features that make it nice to play.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Your talking about unbalanced and your playing 5H? Are you for real? This is 100x more balanced than that, seems pretty balanced to me, I've pvped all classes thoroughly... Personally, Heroes have more features on than Crystal, and a lot of nice features that make it nice to play.

100x more balanced? yeah clearly curse is the best balanced thing on them files !
more feature? does it have fishing / awakening / creature pets ?

those " nice features " your assuming that they're better than crystal files features ARE NOT even in this server due to BUGS.
Are you fcking kidding me argueing on heroes side?
get a better excuses.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

" life time fixing these files " There only a few big bug's left in hero files, one being cheats other being Curse / Trap hex. Todd white had the fix's all of these on his files, maybe try hit him up he may help you out as he's moved onto making a crystal server. I personally think Hero / Apple files are most likely the best way to go for a average person making a server without a coder, Crystal files have come along way but they're still so much that need's doing and Far isn't on stand by 24/7, 5h's have they're own coder thats only reason they address the issue's so fast.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Trust me theres alot more bugs then you have mentioned, whether or not Heroes does have some nice features and so does Crystal, me personally I can add things easier to Crystal then Heroes and Apple.
Biggest problem with Crystal is balancing and looking at 5H just isnt the way togo when you start giving toons 700-1000dc and round the same with mc/sc just shows unblancing issues and doesnt matter how much you change a skill your just hiding the main problem. Also Far has also been working on getting 5H bugs fixed and released and whenever i have messaged Far he has always responded straight away.

You guys need to remember when mir was released it had 3 classes, with half the skills available now so i wouod suggest rebalancing war,wiz,tao to suit new skills then work on adding assassin and archer but change how their class uses stats i see assassin Low DPS, High Agil, Fast Atk, Low ACC, Mid Crit Rate and Low Crit DMG

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
back to topic. server will be down from 8:00pm GMT today while i get it ready for live launch at 9:00PM hope to see you on there and thanks for the feedback

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
100x more balanced? yeah clearly curse is the best balanced thing on them files !
more feature? does it have fishing / awakening / creature pets ?

those " nice features " your assuming that they're better than crystal files features ARE NOT even in this server due to BUGS.
Are you fcking kidding me argueing on heroes side?
get a better excuses.

You are a noob on this server, you can't even start to talk about balancing issues when all you did was stay in safezone or go to nooby caves, I've actually tested classes against each other with a few players, high end caves, kit, spells, they are quite good actually in terms of balance, my personal opinion is there is some nice features on Heroes that Crystal don't have which I am correct in saying as they will obviously have different features to each other, Heroes have had a lot of work and a lot of stuff added to them, Crystal is early days yet.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I disagree, crystal files are much more advanced than heroes. Heroes files are so out dated, people who ha e previously worked within creating a server would agreed many bugs are within the files... To be fair when crystal files was released I would of thought heroes would be discontinued. To gain more players the server would need to be transfered over to crystal files. To be honest transfer is very simple... I hope it all goes well for the team!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
I disagree, crystal files are much more advanced than heroes. Heroes files are so out dated, people who ha e previously worked within creating a server would agreed many bugs are within the files... To be fair when crystal files was released I would of thought heroes would be discontinued. To gain more players the server would need to be transfered over to crystal files. To be honest transfer is very simple... I hope it all goes well for the team!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

thank you. and i hope theres still some people out there that do enjoy a good heroes server

benwatson12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2014
is server live then or what? just been on but no one wants to help so...

benwatson12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2014
Yeah man n1 for fast reply ill defo have a look dont play betas thou see u there at 9 DONT LET US DOWN !! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.