Status
Not open for further replies.

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Hello everybody,

I wanted to hear whether there is enough interest in an open source MIR3 Server project.
I would for this provide a basis set writen in Delphi.
The goal would be a complete server set that works with the latest Korea client.

It would be a lot of work, but if many join it, then it goes fast.

Even people without programming skills can help.
It will Mir 3 scripts, database information and other things needed.

/Coly

If you want to help, is not a problem, there is a lot to do, even without knowledge of coding.
We need :
- help files
- MIR3 scripts
- databases
- correct monster and NPC names.
- correct Map Names

- correct Map Gates (Mean From Map to other Map)
- Quests
- NPC Text
- If you have Code from a differend Language (VB, C#, etc.) you can send it to me and I translate and add it.
- and many other little things...

:: Open Source Mir3 ::
https://github.com/KaitoNakamura/LomCN-Mir3-Server.git

Last edited:

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
i wanna help you...i have a set of 3.55 that i manage to make them work whit the korean client, but my work isnt finnished..im stuck whit mobs shapes...i managed to make at least 40 % compatible whit 3.55

---------- Post Merged at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:23 AM ----------

http://postimg.org/image/3obi5tw5t/

---------- Post Merged at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:29 AM ----------

View attachment 17231

Attachments

• SCREEN0009.bmp
    937.6 KB · Views: 476
  • pic1.bmp
    937.6 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Hello everybody,

I wanted to hear whether there is enough interest in an open source MIR3 Server project.
The goal would be a complete server set that works with the latest Korea client.

/Coly
I think time and resources is a problem. People will see the source progressing slowly and will get bored and move on. See what happened to the crystal files. They had a lot of attention to start with and now it's just poor old Far working on them (with a few others) here and there.

I don't know how popular mir3 is anymore, the community is really dead (maybe because the files are limited), however the mir 2 community was/is always bigger than the mir3 community and the crystal files have been in development for 1-2years? I'm not sure exactly how long but it's been a while. The true dedicated mir 3 fans like myself would be glad to see this come out but realistically will it actually get anywhere?

I'd be happy to help from time to time when I am free if this does get started. I don't know delphi but as a coder i'm sure it wouldn't be hard to transfer knowledge. I can script, work on libs and databases if needs be though.

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
@Vortex69 : Looks and sounds good :).

@TheDayIDie : I understand your consideration. I think it is an incentive has to be created first.
If you can contribute databases and scripts, that would be nice.

I have a few things ready. Although it is not much but a start.
- QA and QI Skript Commands with correct Ident is done (GSP stand)
- All objects (Mons etc.) have a base hull.
and so on... ;)

/Coly

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
Send em to me and il see on client side and basedata ....and we start working

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Sorry to be blunt commenter here, but isn't this just repeating past events? We've had the source to Mir 3 for years now, and the same thing happens every time.

People say they'll help, when actual fact the majority have no knowledge to be able to do so - leaving about 2 or 3 people left who actually will progress the files for a while. Until such point one of the members get annoyed by the lack of help, decides to take the project closed source, works on it for a while then abandons it due to real life commitments leaving the files never to see the light of day again.

You've quit the mir community more times than anyone Coly, and though i appreciate everything you've contributed to the community (such as the on going map editor project you're also doing) i fail to see what will be any different this time around.

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Hello everybody,

/Coly

Thats sound good except of some things missing if your plans are to use the oficial Korean Client.
Need to bypass the game protection first, decode the new protocol and decode and make a editor for new dat encrypted file client have...

Those things wemade or shanda made to prevent the use of their clients or stolen servers. :P

The only thing to be hard but capable is to make a new server & client but never works like original :(

Best regards.
cya. ;)

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Thats sound good except of some things missing if your plans are to use the oficial Korean Client.
Need to bypass the game protection first, decode the new protocol and decode and make a editor for new dat encrypted file client have...

Those things wemade or shanda made to prevent the use of their clients or stolen servers. :P

The only thing to be hard but capable is to make a new server & client but never works like original :(

Best regards.
cya. ;)

^^ I know, is not realy easy all, but at the end, it is all 0 and 1 ;-).

btw. NProtect and so one, I have helped the Company tow times.
I have hacked the system in 2 min with differend ways.
It is my job to know how to byepass tools like this.

@Far : I have only once leave LomCN properly because I was angry.
- You must have no fear that I am not doing finished the Editor. ;-)
some time I need a bit pause or a different project.
See it this way, it is open source and if it goes down, you have still the code for other projects.

Currently I have created 80 object classes. (from TCreature to TYommaLeader)

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
@Vortex69 : Looks and sounds good :).

@TheDayIDie : I understand your consideration. I think it is an incentive has to be created first.
If you can contribute databases and scripts, that would be nice.

I have a few things ready. Although it is not much but a start.
- QA and QI Skript Commands with correct Ident is done (GSP stand)
- All objects (Mons etc.) have a base hull.
and so on... ;)

/Coly

This means the scripting system will be similar setup to king/3.55 system? If not you may need to direct me to the NPC commands in code or to put them in a txt file or something.

Also will you hard code the monster AI or do it via scripts?

---------- Post Merged at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Ok I have first create a SVN with the initial code.
Hope we get a Extra Section here in LomCN.

SVN Link (full read/write rights):
https://81.169.176.65/svn/Mir3_Server_LomCN/

/Coly
Out of interest why SVN and not git hub?

Btw there is no access, need credentials.

https://i.imgur.com/YF3bhM2.png

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Personally id put the source on github, hosting yourself will only mean it'll be taken down eventually. Might as well keep it where it can permanently be hosted and accessed

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Hello everybody,

/Coly

Hello!

I started to work on Delphi (work is slow but atleast i try..)

Would be nice if we could colaborate :)

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Very Basic, Its create fully new. Better clean source as bug and unredable code...

- A little Updat to day done...

PS: The good thing is, we have then 32bit and 64bit Server...

- Need
- Done

If you want to help, is not a problem, there is a lot to do, even without knowledge of coding.
We need :
- help files
- MIR3 scripts
- databases
- I need a list with all StdMode and Info
-
correct monster and NPC names. via Mir3Res.dat
-
correct Map Names via Mir3Res.dat

- Map Links (Mean From Map to other Map) via Mir3Res.dat
-
Map Quests via Mir3Res.dat
-
NPC Text via Mir3Res.dat
- StdItem.db via Mir3Res.dat
- Magic.db via Mir3Res.dat
- MapInfo via Mir3Res.dat
- MonAI via Mir3Res.dat
- MonGen via Mir3Res.dat
- Sale Items via Mir3Res.dat
- MonItems via Mir3Res.dat
- Pet things via Mir3Res.dat
- Guard List via Mir3Res.dat
- Quest Item Drop via Mir3Res.dat
- RareItems via Mir3Res.dat
- Strings via Mir3Res.dat

- If you have Code from a differend Language (VB, C#, etc.) you can send it to me and I translate and add it.
- and many other little things...

---------- Post Merged on 26-05-2016 at 08:57 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 23-05-2016 at 01:09 PM ----------

In recent days, I have now created a lot. I'll be the day to switch to the XML data from the Mir3Res.dat. The data are not the latest, but are in English and contain most of what we need. ;-)

looks so (Magic) :
<VALUE MAGID="180" MAGNAME="ElementalPuppet" TYPE="0" EFFECTTYPE="0" EFFECT="0" SPELL="0" POWER="0" MAXPOWER="0" DEFSPELL="0" DEFPOWER="0" DEFMAXPOWER="0" JOB="3" PHASE="0" NEEDL1="34" L1TRAIN="1000" NEEDL2="36" L2TRAIN="2000" NEEDL3="38" L3TRAIN="3000" NEEDL4="99" L4TRAIN="5000" NEEDL5="99" L5TRAIN="8000" DELAY="0" COOLTIME="0" KORNAME="신기묘산" SKILLTYPE="1" TOOLTIP="The effect of your puppet summoned by the Summon Puppet spell changes depending on your equipped dark stone. The charges of the dark stone decreases when you use the Summon Puppet spell with the dark stone equipped. The effect of your puppet increases wi" />

I hope more people contribut to the git. look at the post above...

Last edited:

KingHades

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2005
I'm interested but know little about code, mir3 needs this and there are still many people that play Mir3 but have quit because are fed up playing with the same files. Anyway if there is anything I can do pm me

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Hi KingHades,

if everyone would simply help then all would run.
I see this as in business, if you are not looking for something yourself, then nothing happens.
I've allready written a few things that are needed.

If you want to help, then hire a list with "STDModes" together and write here that you also do that.
Even ideas would help. It is important that one has not the feeling thats no one have interess on this project.
All I see is, some one look here and go out without a comment or anything.
At the moment Iam the only one that has Commit to the GIT (To Day more then 4000 Line Code, include the Mir3Res.xml Loader and Parser Code)

/Coly
I hope you can read it and understand it. ;-)

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
STD Modes & Info

Armours
Images 1-12, same image numbers will give correct ones for (M) and (F) based on Stdmode.
1 Demon?
2 BasicDress
3 MediumArmour
4 FlameRobe
5 TaoistRobe
6 Heavy/Conqueror/HadesSteel
7 MageRobe/DecalogueRobe
8 AbsolutionRobe/UniRobe/GVR
9-12 Glowing Armours?

Helmets
Same deal as weapons, Helm1 is 1-10, Helm2 is 11-20, but using the CharLooks column instead, Shapes column deals with same stuff as Jewellery.

Jewellery
What Shape numbers are functional??
111 Clear Ring
112 Teleport Ring
113 Paralysis Ring
114 Revival Ring
115 Flame Ring
116 Recovery Ring
117 ???
118 Protection Ring
119 Muscle Ring
120 Skill Necklace
121 Probe Necklace
122-125 Recall Set (122 Ring, 123 Necklace, 124 Bracelet, 125 Helm)
130-132 Mystery Item (130 Ring, 131 Brace, 132 Helm)
136 Ring, 137 Bracelet, 138 Necklace HP Drain, use Anicount Column to decide what % of damage done is stolen. << Must be under 90!!
133 Ring, 134 Bracelet, 135 Necklace MP-HP Conver, use Anicount column to decide what HP is gained.
Both will create full sets when all three numbers are worn regardless of what items have them, increasing both of them by 50 points. (?)
139-143 Adamantine/Enmity Sets (139 Adam Necklace, 140 Enmity Helm/AdamNRing, 141 EnmityNeck/AdamSRing, 142 EnmityBrace/AdamArmorBrace, 143 EnmityRing/AdamHolyBrace)
144 - Poisons
145 - HP Steal
146??
147-151 Numa Set (147 Necklace, 148 HuntaClaw, 149 TempClaw, 150 WisdomRing, 151 JusticeRing)

Reserved column
8 - Disappears on death
12 - ???
132 - Can't be removed (use with disappear time)

Stdmode differences
Necklaces:
19: Allows Adding Luck, using max MR Column
20: Allows Acc/Agil, using max AC/MR columns
21: Allows Att Spd, HPR/MPR, and ???;
Att Spd use ACmin, HPR ACmax, ??? MRmin, MPR MRmax
Rings:
22: AC/MR work as normal
23: Allows Att Spd, use ACmin column.
Bracelets:
24: Allows Acc/Agil, using ACmax/MRmax
26: AC/MR work as normal

Potions
Stdmode 0:
Shape 0 - Normal
Shape 1 - Ginseng/Sun
Shape 3 - Pills
ACmin column for HP, MRmin for MP. Use AC/MRmax for HP/MP x 256 , eg. a 1 in ACmax and 44 in ACmin will give (256 + 44) = 300HP.

I believe these three shapes just define the cooldown time. However...

Shape 2 - MysteryWater

Stdmode 3:
Drugs. Columns:
ACmin - HP
ACmax - Att Spd
MRmin - MP
MRmax - Duration (minutes)
DCmin - DC
MCtype - MCtype
MCmin - M-All/MC/SC
Can all be used in combination.

Roses
Stdmode 60 - AC/MR/DC/MC/SC work as normal.

Throw Column
0 - Normal
1 - ?? - Necessary for script item
2 - Stackable item - like booty!
3 - Stackable item - all potions use this one

if any use at all

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Thanks Churchill :)

at first, I have the full Orginal Item List from Mir3 with all StdMode IDs/Shaps/Looks etc, but I need to know thinks like StdMode ID x = ring, brace, neck ....
Most of your List is nice and I need it :) ... Hope some one have addional Information.

Ahh the item list has information like this excemple :

<VALUE ITEM_ID="25" NAME="FlameRobe(M)" STDMODE="10" SHAPE="4" WEIGHT="12" CHARLOOKS="0" ANICOUNT="0" SOURCE="0" RESERVED="0" EXPIRING="0" NEEDFAME="0" THROW="0" LOOKS="1020" DURAMAX="20000" AC="3" AC2="7" MAC_TYPE="0" MAC="3" MAC2="4" A_ATOM_GOOD="0" A_ATOM_BAD="0" DC_MIN="0" DC_MAX="0" MC_TYPE="1" MC_MIN="0" MC_MAX="2" W_ATOM="0" W_ATOM_VAL="0" FUNC_TYPE="0" NEED="0" NEEDLEVEL="22" NEEDJOB="8" PRICE="10000" STOCK="5" KORNAME="화염마의(남)" ACCUR="0" ATSPEED="0" SPSPEED="0" AGILITY="0" MAGICEVADE="0" COMFORT="0" EQUIPWEIGHT="0" HANDLEWEIGHT="0" BAGWEIGHT="0" HP="0" MP="0" DETAIL="" REDC="0" MAGICCATE="0" REMAGIC="0" TRANSLV="0" UNDETACHABLE="0" BELONGING="0" SETNO="0" SETINDEX="0" DIEOUT="0" DROPOUT="0" GUILDOWNER="0" INTERNETCAFE="0" GROUP="0" MAXQTY="1" REFINE="0" DROP="0" LUCKY="0" DESTRUCTION="0" SCALE="10" EFFECTID="0" RATIO_TYPE="0" RATIO="0" REPAIR_ABLE="0" SREPAIR_ABLE="0" MARRIAGE="0" RESURRECTION_RATIO="0" SUCCESS_RATIO="0" METHOD_RARE="0" TAOIST_SKILL_RATIO="0" TRADE_USER="0" TRADE_SHOP="0" TRADE_ENTRUST="0" />

The list has more then 5682 Items ^^...

/Coly

Status
Not open for further replies.