Crazy Tao Official Released

smoochy boys on tour

Murtah

LOMCN n00bie
May 23, 2016
[CrazyTao]
Crazy Tao Official Released

Our Crazy tao server has now been released.

Here is our website http://crazy-tao.com/index.html

The server is all low rate.

E.G 1,2,3,10, Rarer 270 and 2700 from quests TPS.
Low compose rates

Quests to do -
Spell Crazy Tao Quest
FourSummon
FiveSummon
Heart Quest
LuckyGambler
Minequest
AztecCoins
Royalty Quest
+25 Quest
Genus Dungeon
(EO version Rotten)

The server has been 95%+ Translated and any bugs we could find repaired, If you do find any translation that needs doing feel free to post it on the forum (our own forum)

http://crazy-tao.com/index.html
3mYpe.png GtiIc.jpg yp1mc.jpg

73igg

LOMCN n00bie
May 24, 2016
Thought I'd bump the thread with some gameplay videos

Rotten Sepulcher Quest
[video=youtube;kbRldfab3FU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbRldfab3FU[/video]

Genus Dungeon - Rescue Goku Quest
[video=youtube;R_dEYus90iM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_dEYus90iM[/video]

Last edited:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
This is a top-down / isometric / 2D game, so what likeness to WoW does it have ? lol , its more like a **** version of D3 (you donut). There's actually thousand of these games, I've got atleast 10 sources for similar autoplay games, none of which, resemble WoW in any shape or form.

73igg

LOMCN n00bie
May 24, 2016
It's actually nothing like wow and the only thing it has in common with D3 is clicking to walk. This game's main focus is powering up your gears and pets to become stronger. There is also a large focus on world pvp and boss monster hunting.

c1cc0958c15725373027667493f9b7f1.jpg

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
It's the mother/father of Eudemons which I played a long, long time ago, they're pretty much the same game (as expected) just with different textures and some newer features, not even close to being WoW style, I personally never liked WoW.

It's focus was/is based on PvP, official servers are p2w as per.

73igg

LOMCN n00bie
May 24, 2016
It's like a very old and in my opinion better version of eudemons. Unlike the official version which was shut down this iteration is regularly updated with content and it is the only server available to play on. With newly quest continually added it already surpasses the official version in term of content.

Last edited:

Murtah

LOMCN n00bie
May 23, 2016
73igg is absolutely correct, this game is like another version of Eudemons, but with a much more colorful client ^_^ I've always preferred the bring, happy look of CrazyTao.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Just me or is this the same guy backing himself up to fluff up this game as every negative comment is replied to with an account created this month lol

Murtah

LOMCN n00bie
May 23, 2016
Lmao, I'm Murtah, one of the admins on the game, and 73igg is one of the players who suggested I try and advertise here :) Hopefully it results in a few new people joining the game. Thanks Rimmer.

73igg

LOMCN n00bie
May 24, 2016
This is a top-down / isometric / 2D game, so what likeness to WoW does it have ? lol , its more like a **** version of D3 (you donut). There's actually thousand of these games, I've got atleast 10 sources for similar autoplay games, none of which, resemble WoW in any shape or form.

oh and just to clarify after rereading this post, this game isn't an autoplay game at all. There is no internal automation that will play the game for you.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
oh and just to clarify after rereading this post, this game isn't an autoplay game at all. There is no internal automation that will play the game for you.
You are preaching to a LegendofMir community yes people play other games but from images people will jump to conclusions

Last edited:

73igg

LOMCN n00bie
May 24, 2016
You are preaching to a LegendofMir community yes people play other games but from images people will jump to conclusions

Perfectly understandable, I'm sure had this game been developed when autoplay games were popular it would have an autoplay system because in a sense it is very much a game like one of those but pre automation fad. I'm not mad about the misunderstanding or anything just wanted to clarify that detail.