Request Black Screen after OK message

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Make sure all IPs and Server names are correct?

Havnt used these in over 2years just a guess

Upvote 0

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
check em in sql...setup...login gate and dbserver...sure u missed something a name or ip

These files don't use SQL, and I've just checked all of the above. Also, these files were all ready set up for offline use, so I haven't needed to change anything, this is why I'm puzzled on why i'm getting a black screen after clicking "Start".

Upvote 0

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Server looks fine, I'm guessing wrong client data or wrong client exe file.

Could well be this, still trying to get hold of the Torozor 2.6 client and no one seems to want to upload it despite them having it, don't know what's happened to the mir community over the years to be honest.

Upvote 0

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Client for torozor will always be a problem there will be a set floating around id message Killmaster he may still have it as he converted to 2.6.

If you are still struggling to get them working id change to a different set and covert the binarys

Upvote 0

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Client for torozor will always be a problem there will be a set floating around id message Killmaster he may still have it as he converted to 2.6.

If you are still struggling to get them working id change to a different set and covert the binarys

Don't know the first thing about converting from one set to another, I have messaged KillMaster (he has converted it to every version of files possible and has clients too) Also messaged Ashley, but, I don't think they want to part with the client to be honest...

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Yup Hazuki nailed it :) the Data will alot different between mir2 and mir3, and the size.. You dont want the client to read the wrong Data..Let me know if you want any files.. think I ziped as I went along. My links will stay good :)

Upvote 0