Crystal files coders please check this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Last edited:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I R DESIGNER U PAY ME? oh wait, already done the whole of CM2 for free , ****....

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Can any administrator involve's into this offending , childish and " unrelated " post please?
i do not want any kids around my thread.

thanks.

I R DESIGNER U PAY ME? oh wait, already done the whole of CM2 for free , ****....

nope lol, only looking for a coder and am willing to pay good honestly.

That is why I called you a moron, and just because someone thinks your a moron doesn't mean their automatically a child, what ****ing planet do you live on? I'll say it again, moron.

OH PLEZZZZ MR ADM1NS THIS NASTY MAN CALLED DEAD SERIOUS CALLED ME A MORON, W4RN HIM B4FORE ME CRY AND USE ALL ME T1SSU3S!

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
That is why I called you a moron, and just because someone thinks you're a moron doesn't mean they're automatically a child, what ****ing planet do you live on? I'll say it again, moron.

Should probably learn some basic grammar before calling other people morons :boxing:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Should probably learn some basic grammar before calling other people morons :boxing:

Because grammar is all that defines a person's intellect, shut up josh before I slap you, donut.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
And you should really re-read the posts you make before making yourself look stupid.

Or you could not call someone a moron for wanting to hire a coder? What a completely baseless insult.

Frankly it's about time coders earned some money for their efforts. Everything they've done is off their own backs in their own time.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Or you could not call someone a moron for wanting to hire a coder? What a completely baseless insult.

Frankly it's about time coders earned some money for their efforts. Everything they've done is off their own backs in their own time.

Obviously you haven't read this thread / comments properly then if that's why you think I called him a moron or maybe your just too idiotic to comprehend why.

Also, just like you have done on 5H forums, you have done on this thread, contradicting yourself, you really shouldn't be posting tbh.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004

The main reason coders don't get paid on LOMCN for their work is because they don't want to be paid for it, its something they do in their free time and enjoy. When money comes into it, its no longer enjoyable, deadlines are issued, customer satisfaction is now a key priority and THIS applies to me the most, but nearly 80% of the time , Projects are dropped, either due to boredom , or due to lack of time. So yeah, the idea that "IHaveALongName" is "Paying" for a coder is kinda moronic, in the sense that if they WANTED to be paid for it , they'd get an actual dev job , one that pays hundreds of thousands and not just Hundred (maybe thousands).

end of the day, none of us own any of the images supplied for mir, we are graphically limited in that sense and will never earn a decent living out of it (which make his proposal even more moronic, the fact he thinks he can pay a dev well enough on a server that's not even made is also moronic).

Do you understand?

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

Whilst I agree it would be nice for those who contributed get something for it in return instead of just the server owners, but many of us did it simply out of love for the game and didn't/don't ask/expect/want anything in return. Heck I'd be over the moon if I had a small Tag next to my character name that said "Dev" and did absolutely nothing.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Because grammar is all that defines a person's intellect, shut up josh before I slap you, donut.
lol.

Whilst I agree it would be nice for those who contributed get something for it in return instead of just the server owners, but many of us did it simply out of love for the game and didn't/don't ask/expect/want anything in return. Heck I'd be over the moon if I had a small Tag next to my character name that said "Dev" and did absolutely nothing.
you'd have to play a server to get that benefit!

The main reason coders don't get paid on LOMCN for their work is because they don't want to be paid for it, its something they do in their free time and enjoy. When money comes into it, its no longer enjoyable, deadlines are issued, customer satisfaction is now a key priority and THIS applies to me the most, but nearly 80% of the time , Projects are dropped, either due to boredom , or due to lack of time. So yeah, the idea that "IHaveALongName" is "Paying" for a coder is kinda moronic, in the sense that if they WANTED to be paid for it , they'd get an actual dev job , one that pays hundreds of thousands and not just Hundred (maybe thousands).

end of the day, none of us own any of the images supplied for mir, we are graphically limited in that sense and will never earn a decent living out of it (which make his proposal even more moronic, the fact he thinks he can pay a dev well enough on a server that's not even made is also moronic).

Do you understand?
agreed.. and it's not just the coding that this applys to.. even general server running or ingame stuff is the same. I would do a little rant but actually i cant be arsed.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
That is why I called you a moron, and just because someone thinks your a moron doesn't mean their automatically a child, what ****ing planet do you live on? I'll say it again, moron.
Well excuse my low level english as its not my first language as everyone here knows
secondly i had no idea he was kidding ive had a long night working on my server
And i got abit tired, and atleast am doing something useful unlike yourself where you would prefer to blackmouth some random guy
on LOMCN just because you had a bad night/day maybe life?

OH PLEZZZZ MR ADM1NS THIS NASTY MAN CALLED DEAD SERIOUS CALLED ME A MORON, W4RN HIM B4FORE ME CRY AND USE ALL ME T1SSU3S!
My point on how childish you are.
oh wait, that will look good on my signature
thanks!

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Well excuse my low level english as its not my first language as everyone here knows
secondly i had no idea he was kidding ive had a long night working on my server
And i got abit tired, and atleast am doing something useful unlike yourself where you would prefer to blackmouth some random guy
on LOMCN just because you had a bad night/day maybe life?

My point on how childish you are.
oh wait, that will look good on my signature
thanks!

Your calling people childish yet making ridiculous assumptions, assumptions that you would have no idea about to begin with.

Also, that quote that you have put in your signature still looks like it's mocking you, and anyone that reads this topic which most have, will know what it's actually from, so whilst you are trying to make me look bad by not having the full story quoted, you have made yourself look completely idiotic yet again, well done.

I must have really hurt your poor little feelings for you to want to quote me and put it in your signature, LMAO, you make me laugh.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Do you understand?

Obviously you haven't read this thread / comments properly then if that's why you think I called him a moron or maybe your just too idiotic to comprehend why.

I guess you're too idiotic to comprehend why he called him a moron as well it seems - as everything you've just defended supposedly has nothing to do with why he called him a moron. :indecisiveness:

Aye and myself and I'd like to hope everyone else is eternally grateful for that contribution. That still doesn't mean he's not allowed to try and hire a coder. Will he fail? probably. Is he a moron for doing so?

:S

Last edited:

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
I guess you're too idiotic to comprehend why he called him a moron as well it seems - as everything you've just defended supposedly has nothing to do with why he called him a moron. :indecisiveness:

Aye and myself and I'd like to hope everyone else is eternally grateful for that contribution. That still doesn't mean he's not allowed to try and hire a coder. Will he fail? probably. Is he a moron for doing so?

:S

Again, you clearly haven't read Breezer's post properly as he knew exactly what I was talking about and why I called IHaveALongName a moron, he also referenced my original comment towards IHaveALongName several times in his explanation.

You clearly need everything in black and white for you, you should be ashamed, you have no intelligent thoughts what so ever, you have shown you can't think outside the box several times now, so it comes as no surprise this whole thread still makes no sense to your tiny brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.