Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
It's funny how say, you end up in a debate / "Flame War" with someone, you call them something, you end up getting warning after warning by the moderator, yet the other person or person(s) doesn't despite calling you things in return multiple times, then the moderator closes the thread whilst mentioning your name and targeting you, so you can't even respond to them... is it me or is it a bit ****ed?

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Define what " names " the other person called you?
or your mouth cant handle too much cursing/blackmouthing that he had to implant
a whole new definition of " calling names " ?

Daneo has done a good job closing the thread and focusing on main point
Which is the most important request of making the thread
unlike you, where you only visited the thread to say horrible stuff and on the othe side i did not curse back because i am a mature adult and cursing would only back fire at me
I also did not " call you names " like you said.
yet you make a new thread on why you got warnings?
i mean .. for real? Lol

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
You post unnecessary comment, and get a warning. You then post again and get an infraction. Any normal person would stop there, you then go onto post even further on a thread that you've contributed nothing to except calling somebody a moron.

Seems like you've put yourself into the oven and let it slowly roast you.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
You have received a warning from Jealy any normal person would take the hint and not continue to throw initial insults to people. You decided to continue so you received a Warning/Infraction from me.

Do you think your above the Forum Rules? We have given you a warning against your abusive manor towards IHaveALongName. Now move on and enjoy the forums

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
jackie-chan.jpg

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Freedom of Speech and opinions I always thought, must just be me then...

Oh, you can't see posts of me being flamed?

On that thread, Koriban called me "idiotic", had no warning, yet I got 3 warnings for calling someone a "moron" those two are basically the same thing, so you should enforce it all over, not just on one person, that's just for a start. Two, IHaveALongName was throwing insults towards me too, and also participated in the "flame war", so if I got a warning for being in a "flame war" then so should he.

Obviously you will now disagree, lol.

Admins at their best! :kiwi-fruit::redface-new::drunk::unconscious::congratulatory::friendly_wink::monkey::monkey::miserable:

P.S Sorry I couldn't respond sooner, I was busy with real life, also thought I'de let everyone get their 2 cents in as it would make for good reading, which it has.

---------- Post Merged at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:31 PM ----------

You post unnecessary comment, and get a warning. You then post again and get an infraction. Any normal person would stop there, you then go onto post even further on a thread that you've contributed nothing to except calling somebody a moron.

Seems like you've put yourself into the oven and let it slowly roast you.

If someone was quoting your name and throwing insults at you, responding to your posts and carrying on an argument that you BOTH participated in, I highly doubt you would stop replying either.... What the mods should of done was told us BOTH to stop and gave us BOTH warnings or locked the thread, not warn ONE person and then let the other carry on responding, quoting and replying back to the person that just had a warning without giving one out to them also.

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Sure, freedom of speech and all. But the forum has rules to keep it a pleasant place to visit.

You break said rules, you get warnings, infractions and/or bans.

/thread.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Freedom of Speech and opinions I always thought, must just be me then...

Oh, you can't see posts of me being flamed?

On that thread, Koriban called me "idiotic", had no warning, yet I got 3 warnings for calling someone a "moron" those two are basically the same thing, so you should enforce it all over, not just on one person, that's just for a start. Two, IHaveALongName was throwing insults towards me too, and also participated in the "flame war", so if I got a warning for being in a "flame war" then so should he.

Obviously you will now disagree, lol.

Admins at their best! :kiwi-fruit::redface-new::drunk::unconscious::congratulatory::friendly_wink::monkey::monkey::miserable:

P.S Sorry I couldn't respond sooner, I was busy with real life, also thought I'de let everyone get their 2 cents in as it would make for good reading, which it has.

---------- Post Merged at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:31 PM ----------

If someone was quoting your name and throwing insults at you, responding to your posts and carrying on an argument that you BOTH participated in, I highly doubt you would stop replying either.... What the mods should of done was told us BOTH to stop and gave us BOTH warnings or locked the thread, not warn ONE person and then let the other carry on responding, quoting and replying back to the person that just had a warning without giving one out to them also.

Koriban's use of "idiotic" was in response to you calling other people idiotic, numerous times ^^ a bit different to an uninstigated direct insult. Context is everything.

While I agree you weren't the only person who should have received a warning in that thread (Breezer), the people you were arguing with aren't on that list

You've also failed to provide any proof of IHave flaming you as I requested so yeah, I don't have any more time for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.