Coming back to mir please help me out!

Remix

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 27, 2015
As title says guys feel like giving mir a go again. Im looking for a active low/meduim rate server could anyone point me in the right direction, I relogged onto mir revenge after time out and it sempt i was the only one online lol! Just looking for a legit server thats been running for a while that loads of people play.

Cheers.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?86448-Mir2-Server-Status-List

Chronicles, Arcadia and FiveHeroes are all Mir2 servers worth at least trying and all have 100+ users. Chronicles uses their own ACEm2 files, Arcadia uses heroes? files and FiveHeroes are using the more recent c# files aka Crystal files.

Imo if you want to be able to compete sooner rather than in a few months of grinding, you'd be better off joining FiveHeroes as it's the more recent of the 3 servers. However if you're looking for more stability i'd recommend Arcadia or Chronicles as I simply cannot ever see them closing. They are both great servers. I'd tend to lean more towards Chronicles out of those two, but that's just me.

As for Mir3 servers honestly I can't say much but in terms of population nothing comes closer to DarkSide.

edit: ****ing ninja coders these days.

Quotey quote quote.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
DarkSide has the most user count
Ignes Server if you played this server years ago you can get your account back.
Mir3 Gsp Ice&Fire has sin class
Brave server coming out soon

Hope you find what you are looking for.
<body id="cke_pastebin" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; left: -1000px;">Ignis server</body>