Join us to play Wemade mir2 together

Join Discord

yy5201353

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 26, 2015
Guides for playing Wemade mir2

Just saw a thread asking for Wemade account, so invite mir2 lovers to join us. I am a Wemade mir2 player from China. Used to play private server, but finally back to official mir2. Because of **** Shanda version of mir2, I decide to play the original.
0혈룡서바 server, 5청룡서바 server and 2해태서바 server. The 0 or 5 server has the most players and they are different to some extent, the 0 server is an adult server.
server.jpg

===================================================================

1.Guides for playing Wemade mir2
Don't use any hack tool in game, or your account could be banned. One of my mate used auto key software to practice spells, then his account was banned. Those bots in game will be banned regularly.
Taking care of that if you forgot to log in game over 90 days, your account would be locked.

(1)if your game cannot show korean words correctly and looks messy.
mess.png

You can use Locale Emulator which supports Win10 or Applocale
click this button to download Applocale
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1sleQVmt
download.png

and then use Applocale to open mir.exe, then set korean as the language for the game.
set korean.png

When using Applocale, you needn't change your operating system's time zone or location or language these kinds of settings to korean, just keep your computer's default settings. Remember every time logging in game, you should open game from Applocale.
applocale.png

(2)Video guide made by Deathbutterfly helps you level up to 11 in the starting map

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTU2OTMzNjEwMA==.html?f=27244971&o=0

(3) Join in Newbie guild to get 20% EXP buff before you Lv45
Before you get lv45, you can join in newbie guild which gives 20% exp buff. you can find this newbie guild npc in some towns or villages. The newbie guild will update at GMT+9 20:00 everyday.
For example, at BichonWall center, coordinate 330:261, talking to that npc with white clothes, then click the second choice to join in newbie guild.
newbieguild.png

(4) Daily quests reward much EXP
There is a daily quest for player from level 11 to 55, with this, you can get to lvl 57 in months easily.
each day, a quest will be randomly picked from a pool of 6 quests.
there 3 types of quests and 2 for each type:
1) delivery item to NPC. rewards exp to player
2) kill 10 mobs. rewards more exp to player
2) obtain 10 items by killing mobs. rewards much more exp to player and a exp chest
the chest gives exp to both player and hero, and it's effected by exp buff

Truth, a great player, has collected these quest resources for lv11-55. Now I have translated this daily quest guide for you. You can dowload from the link below.Enjoy it.
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hs9BgDu
:nevreness:

click.png

(5)When you reach level 35+, you can join in battleground for fun of PVP and earn honor points to purchase rewards which could be useful for your character or sold for much gold. The battleground is open for below date and time.
GMT +9 Korean time:
Wednesday, Thursday 18:00~22:00 Freely PK mode
Friday, Saturday 18:00~22:00 Tower Defence mode
At BichonWall 355:233 entering battleground.
At BichonWall 358:230 costing honor points to purchase rewards.

(6)Mir2 special event
There are guides for mir2 event. recently have been busy i translated just one event guide. here the link.
Mir2Event-Summer06.15~07.13 click 下载 to download this file.
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1kUDsTXd
SUMMER.png

2.How to search item through trust merchant in game
Copy Korean name of item and search
Thanks to DeathButterfly providing database website
http://www.mir2db.com/
database.jpg

3.How to watch Wemade mir2 live video
http://www.afreecatv.com/ and search 미르
live.png

4.Get safe Wemade account
Korean will use their IPIN number (a real-name authentication system) or mobile number to register game and other e-account. The best way is asking your Korean friends for help. Or you can buy one, but be care of being taken back, several players has been cheated.

If you want to buy your account, check Andreas' thread
http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?94385-Wemade-account

Take care of that if you forgot to log in game over 90 days, your account would be locked
There are two types of account. One type is called ordinary account which is cheaper but if you haven’t logged in game over 90 days, your account would be frozen and ordinary account cannot be unfrozen because unfreezing account needs IPIN and the IPIN for ordinary account has been unavailable. Another type is called guarantee account which is expensive, this type of account could be unfrozen once you forget to log in game more than 90 days. The IPIN for your guarantee account will be always available.

Seems nobody wants to join in the group:hurt:

Last edited:
Reactions: Chriz

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
Very helpful and constructive post, thank you for sharing with the community.

---------- Post Merged at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Loving this, thank you :)

Just watched a bit of a Wizard and what looked like a Sin, possibly a War doing some great leveling in a BDD style map with some big ass scythe wielding mobs.

Was vn1.

yy5201353

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 26, 2015
hey guys, just found a video guide made by Deathbutterfly help new players level up to 11 in the starting town

---------- Post Merged at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:45 AM ----------

good news i have translated the daily quest guide for you, now you can lv57 easily. thank truth offering source file.

---------- Post Merged at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Excellent information.
English version of guide for daily quest has released. :smug: now you can get to lv57 easily

Yuzu

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 29, 2011
tyvm that helped me alot...

---------- Post Merged on 22-06-2016 at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 21-06-2016 at 07:20 PM ----------

seems some quests are missing i got lvl 12 quest and i got no idea what to do with it, it was in serpet valley...

yy5201353

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 26, 2015
tyvm that helped me alot...

---------- Post Merged on 22-06-2016 at 03:36 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 21-06-2016 at 07:20 PM ----------

seems some quests are missing i got lvl 12 quest and i got no idea what to do with it, it was in serpet valley...

what you download is for daily quest, before you get to lv57, it is unnecessary to do other quest except the daily quests. these daily quests reward much more exp than other quest.

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Got a few questions

anyone no why when you cast firewall it does not now create a light, is there a setting I can change, really hard to see if your firewall has stopped on the edge of a screen! Epically level 1 haha

where to make money bots are farming the **** out of all the low level stuff, king scorpion camping is hard as the high level just jump it and kill in 10 seconds

Being a wiz it's hard to make money. Serpent valley mines seems ok for levelling as the ghouls drop enough pots, but never any itrms

Is there ancient caves for level 26 ish?

cant seem to download applocale, anyone got a link?

how to change attack mode rest pets? Control H A don't respond

Last edited:

hoeva

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2011
Got a few questions

1.anyone no why when you cast firewall it does not now create a light

2.where to make money

3.Is there ancient caves for level 26 ish?

4.cant seem to download applocale, anyone got a link?

5.how to change attack mode rest pets? Control H A don't respond
1. 3rd option in the option menu (right above volume), turn it on
2. mine
3. AOC before 31
4. try this link: http://download.microsoft.com/download/5/6/8/568a8caf-29c4-43ec-a10f-97730f26977e/apploc.msi
btw if you are running a system with windows 7 sp1 or higher, i suggest to use Locale Emulator
5. should be ctrl+A, you can check your hotkey setting, it is the third one.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
what you download is for daily quest, before you get to lv57, it is unnecessary to do other quest except the daily quests. these daily quests reward much more exp than other quest.

What are the daily quest mobs for the lvl 50+ ?
Sword Oma, Crossbow Oma, Winged Oma what else ?
오마검병
비익오마

Thanks

yy5201353

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 26, 2015
have you downloaded the daily quests guide which includes the information you want to know ?
Click this button down.png to download
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hs9BgDu

lv51-lv55 daily quests need you hunting in Red Cave or Hell Path.
What are the daily quest mobs for the lvl 50+ ?
Sword Oma, Crossbow Oma, Winged Oma what else ?
오마검병
비익오마

Thanks

Last edited:

xingbarking

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2010
are you sell kor account??????**** this topic!is advertisement!!! manager please delete this post!

hoeva

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2011
are you sell kor account??????**** this topic!is advertisement!!! manager please delete this post!
although it is really cheap on taobao.com, it is your own business to get an account.
buy it or get someone who is Korean or lives in Korea to register for you.

yy5201353

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 26, 2015
thanks for your supporting
I have banned the leech

---------- Post Merged on 28-06-2016 at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 27-06-2016 at 09:33 AM ----------

Mir2Event-Summer06.15~07.13 summer event updated, now you can download this event guide

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Think u will need a vpn to log onto the game account, will try this after my holiday.

do you guys have a guild on the 0 server?

yy5201353

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 26, 2015
join in Newbie guild before lv45 which gives 20% EXP buff. and you can create a guild if there were more people playing in the future.
Think u will need a vpn to log onto the game account, will try this after my holiday.

do you guys have a guild on the 0 server?