MIR3-gsp complete data

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
I can't help making it work if I dont know what you've done to cause the error.

Mine worked with little to no tinkering.
For this readon ppl are asking for a guide made by you because you use 100% these files.

I use my account DB and not tested the backup of this db, i only restored the gamedb for the storage procedures i have pending to work properly, only this and the missing scripts.

ai know this error is for the loginserver is trying to load using the Storage procedure select server are in sql inside db account, if no return makes this error, and then for fix need to use these SP, if are using another loginserver can be another solution for other ppl, i dont know becaude files have some different copys of exe files and there is no info for ppl for what file need to use, what sql backup to restore to let working properly, the ppl are asking about your basic steps to put working.

If i take time i try to put a guide to fix the null error in loginserver, but check for my first solution that works because this is the first error comes time ago while try to fix these files and its easy.
(using official loginserver)

;)

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
my server exe, is not loading coz its not reading this "[XML]loading string resource..." any1 know whats that???

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
my server exe, is not loading coz its not reading this "[XML]loading string resource..." any1 know whats that???
you need to fix the path for this file normally are inside envir folder, check the ini files in dbserver and eiserver

This file contain all the base DB, monster, npc, items, gmcommands, etc...
;)

Last edited:

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
only path i can find on the db server is that
[MAP_FILE_PATH]
PATH=d:\mud3\Envir\Mir3Res.dat

and inside the setup dir for the server exe is this

[Share]
GuildDir=D:\Mud3\GuildBase\Guilds\
GuildFile=D:\Mud3\GuildBase\Guildlist.txt
ConLogDir=D:\Mud3\ConLog\
EnvirDir=D:\Mud3\Envir\
MapDir=D:\Mud3\Envir\Map\
;ÏÂÃæÊÇƽºâÈÕ־Ŀ¼
BlanceLogDir=D:\Mud3\BlanceLog\

and they are all correct i think!

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
It looks like you have issues with your Quest data, make sure you change all DB info in the ini files to the Game database.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
To be honest, Azura is actually trying to help/contribute to the community. A big thumb up for him! :encouragement:
unlike those ppl who are superior at talking, but what have they done to the community?
ppl like Erik always talk craps and hoping everything is handed to his plate, these guys are not helping..

If you can see my 800+ postz are for help people, until i got tired of leechers like you, never post nothing and always asking for files without give nothing to community, so dont blame

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
If you can see my 800+ postz are for help people, until i got tired of leechers like you, never post nothing and always asking for files without give nothing to community, so dont blame
i agreed that, because erik are helped a lot time ago in mir3 sections doing hard works making files and helping for noob server owners to startup their servers and fix a lot of errors of 3.55 files. ;)

Reactions: CraZyEriK

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
the both gamedb i think its the same, need to affinity about that and make a new set of files to not confuse ppl. :) but i dont have much time. i have put a guide, try that. ;)

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Intersting stuff,

Anyone have a Rough copy of the drop files?

I am really curious to know how good/bad the rates were when I was played.

Also is my brothers character there ? Banshee.