MIR3-gsp complete data

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
DjDarkBoyZ can release DAT file and part of the mall!

.Dat files are on the (server pack) on first post, if you mean dat tool for decrypting, im sorry to tell you but if im correct, djdark wont release it, as he's lot of year in here, and community didn't give him nothing (i mean, he's developer and he doesn't got developer title, helped loads of members in here and nothing) so, im so sorry for you, but decryption tool isn't available

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
you need a baidu account to download, having trouble registering a baidu account. requires a phone number from china with sms confirmation =/

Last edited:

biody

Banned
Banned
Apr 15, 2016
If no DAT extraction tools Unable to localization of contents!
CraZyEriK
Heart is more painful Why can know why others don't want to share things!

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
if ur unwilling to share then you should leave lomcn after all this is legend of mir community network. what 1 person can do is limited and the progress is slow. take a look at the mir 2 files now if far would have kept them to him self to make a server alot of the current bugs and problems would still be in them now waiting to be found.

where would you be if it wasn't for people like milo kaori coly hazuki lilcool and far and many other but to name a few mir would have died years ago.

all being selfish gets you is being hacked as proved by the chronicles team and Azura. what you share now will be returned 10 fold by others in the community

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Mirrors please, baidu doesnt like me... May someone please upload just the server files portion to dropbox or something similar.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Make a QQ account with youe mobile and then login to baidu. ;)
Managed to make a qq account but upon scanning the bar code to logim baidu further asks to verify my mobile but wont send me the confirmation code. Will someone please upload it to somewhere that isnt a maze of spyware to download :(

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Ok :), you will see loads of GSP servers online, the same files, they can not edit nothing of DB, can't get more EXP rate, stats are capped to 255, and more stats, lets see this community growing with leechers making servers for donas and closing it 3 days after open it, i've released my work few times, worked with churchill and what we got? nothing for it, we asked atleast for a thanks, but nothing received so, gtfo to all these leechers lol.

Wellcome to my LomCN Live ^^...
I have given up thoughts about that ...

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
I have the official wemade encrypt and decrypt tool, I will test the tool with the files later.

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Mir3_160701_235029_GSP_Wincha.jpg

Works fine. :)
Has some bugs on sql but mayor things fine.

For someone like to see the items and mobs to test.
- Link

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Mir3_160701_235029_GSP_Wincha.jpg

Works fine. :)
Has some bugs on sql but mayor things fine.

For someone like to see the items and mobs to test.
- Link

Nice!

Would you be so kind as to upload the server files to mediafire so everyone could access them. Please and thank you! :) I still cant download them =/ Baidu is still not sending a code to my mobile.

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Azura

Do you have a DAT extraction tool? Whether can share!

It is so easy to extract the xml file...
- Open Olly
- Start reading Job Server
- over jump the DB Part
- go to the reading of the dat file
- after reading move in Memory to the end and you find the unpacked xml file. ;-)

biody

Banned
Banned
Apr 15, 2016
I'm not quite understand... !
Coly

---------- Post Merged at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Want to extract Mir3Res. Dat content localization inside!
Coly

KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008
Do these Server files run on windows 10? I can get to char select but it wont go any further

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
I'm not quite understand... !
Coly

---------- Post Merged at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Want to extract Mir3Res. Dat content localization inside!
Coly

If you read carefully i have put a Link with the decoded Mir3res.dat file.

I put again the link for the file decoded for everyone want to see the commands, items, mob names here.

Link

p666333

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2011
! C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Mir3Res_Decoded.rar: 不可预料的压缩文件末端