MIR3-gsp complete data

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Good luck to those all who wants to run this files. Rungate is backdoored.. it try to connect to chinese ip and it make changes on your windows files, good luck for the chinese who is making a big botnet from leechers

---------- Post Merged at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:21 AM ----------

I have the official wemade encrypt and decrypt tool, I will test the tool with the files later.

We are waiting your great official decryption tool, share with us!😃

biody

Banned
Banned
Apr 15, 2016
DjDarkBoyZ thank you very much!

---------- Post Merged at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:19 AM ----------

New problems come Where is this file, please Envir directory?
... Turned out to be decompressed I hope you can share your unpack and packaging tools!
DjDarkBoyZ GOOD MAN!

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
Good luck to those all who wants to run this files. Rungate is backdoored.. it try to connect to chinese ip and it make changes on your windows files, good luck for the chinese who is making a big botnet from leechers

---------- Post Merged at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:21 AM ----------

We are waiting your great official decryption tool, share with us!

I will share the decryption tool as it works with a lot of client side stuff and I believe kaori mir decrypt doesn't work anymore.

This will not work with Mir3Res.dat as it states the Script.dll is missing.

http://mir3euro.com/mir3/files/Mir3Decrypt.rar

Last edited:

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
I will share the decryption tool as it works with a lot of client side stuff and I believe kaori mir decrypt doesn't work anymore.

This will not work with Mir3Res.dat as it states the Script.dll is missing.

I know, the original decryption is mir3wordpad (i think its the tool you have) and CANT decrypt these files because wemade have this in another secure place, far away from old admins and GMs to prevent steals like old times...

well, atm im the only one have the tool. :)

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
I know, the original decryption is mir3wordpad (i think its the tool you have) and CANT decrypt these files because wemade have this in another secure place, far away from old admins and GMs to prevent steals like old times...

well, atm im the only one have the tool. :)

This is correct, it does work with some of the files though. It will be useful for people to modify CMList and other Client side information.

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
It's amazing the amount of ppl that is asking please for mirroring the files and no1 gives a crap about it!!

biody

Banned
Banned
Apr 15, 2016
You release tool is the GSP client DAT can open?
Azura

---------- Post Merged at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:59 AM ----------

QQ图片20160703200203.png
I'm sorry It is not open the DAT file on the SERVER!
Azura

KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008
I can only get to character select screen
I have got to here on these files

anyone know how to get further or had more success with these files?
2qlhp3m.jpg

124vdih.jpg

29lxue8.jpg

Last edited:

KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008
Does your LoginServer say anything?]

2016-07-03 16:20:23 - !!!Read error (string resource). STR_LASTSTRING_NUMBER =0 in Server_JOB_ItemGen, I don't see no errors in login server
I think I need to edit sql to make it work but im not sure witch columns and data I should add
The GameGates don't even connect just says timed out after a while and when I put server live it connects to someone elses server.. witch is weird lol

Last edited:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Legendary
Mar 12, 2005
Does your LoginServer say anything?]

2016-07-03 16:20:23 - !!!Read error (string resource). STR_LASTSTRING_NUMBER =0 in Server_JOB_ItemGen, I don't see no errors in login server
I think I need to edit sql to make it work but im not sure witch columns and data I should add
The GameGates don't even connect just says timed out after a while and when I put server live it connects to someone elses server.. witch is weird lol

Im not sure... mine seems to connect to each other fine I just get an error when making a character / logging in.

gates.png

---------- Post Merged at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:57 PM ----------

thanks a lot

[h=3]Username: Mir3Euro[/h][h=3]Password: $apr1$CS/JYg7L$CszpuQUTZKRV9J77WFtwQ/[/h]
Wanted to add a little bit to the downloads to see how popular it is sorry

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Server seems to be running fine from what I can tell, trying to connect is giving me this at login
2016-07-03_13h16_15.png

Any ideas :O

Thank you for the Mirrors :)

KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008
Im not sure... mine seems to connect to each other fine I just get an error when making a character / logging in.

View attachment 17354

---------- Post Merged at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Username: Mir3Euro

Password: $apr1$CS/JYg7L$CszpuQUTZKRV9J77WFtwQ/

Wanted to add a little bit to the downloads to see how popular it is sorry

33cm9dt.png

My login gate seems to auto connect cause i after i edited something in sql server seems to be running fine i get no errors near enuff, i have a problem the characters wont show once server up

Last edited: