FiveHeroes [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Re: FiveHeroes Mir Server [Crystal]

121u748.png

Come and join the fun! 62 people on right now! town is filled with people!

---------- Post Merged at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:28 PM ----------

rhjwh5.jpg

Come and Join the Xmas event!

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
Re: FiveHeroes Mir Server - Crystal

i carnt get it to work on big screen and when it is in the small screen i carnt hit the mobs or click on me bag as it out of place with the mouse
any help on this pls . i downloaded all that i needed to

thank mark

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Re: FiveHeroes Mir Server - Crystal [Discussion]

Is this another crash?

While waiting for it come online, few notes on the Christmas event - I am a warrior in Heroes and partly Legend items with top added stats on all of them and the EvilDeers just cain me uncompromisingly whenever I run into one (since they are totally silent and attack from afar) I have to RT and sometimes when I try to take them on, I escape with just a sliver of HP remaining not even having time to switch on all skills needed. Couldn't they at least make Hohoho sound or play some christmas carol when you're getting near them or something like classic mir mobs typically announce themselves? I mean is it not possible or is it too hard to assign sounds to mobs on crystal files or what.

Quite apart from the event, I am gonna stay only till some other server comes online, it seems I can't hunt anywhere except in 'old' caves as it gets very hard, most folks being around level 100 now and probably hunting while grouped up or in those 'leveling caves'? To sum it up, despite having quite decent level nearing 90 and in stellar items (I mean for the level, mostly bought as others upgraded to better ones), I don't feel like I can really play the server, that is progress beyond caves that I used to hunt in for most of my stay on the server, where mobs can't touch me but some bosses still can make me TT and that don't drop even like they used to in spring this year... just crap apart from occasional gold brick, bundle or chest.

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

id welcome some actual feedback and suggestions, just feels like your complaining saying its too hard? If it was impossible to level and get gear past level 90, how are there people above you??

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

id welcome some actual feedback and suggestions, just feels like your complaining saying its too hard? If it was impossible to level and get gear past level 90, how are there people above you??

OK then take it as feedback, it was intended like that although I know it reads like complaining.

I suppose those folks just put in long hours, dedication (top ones being nolifers), play in groups and go to those leveling places (but mainly taking part in all events that boost you big way). Like you made those event evildeer so supped up it made me fear of even trying to enter the 'grotto' for fear I would land in the middle of a whole bunch of such evildeers and lay flat on my back in instant... It is not like that, its just expectations going by my previous experience with bosses and difficulty unpredictability on this server and what you consider 'fun' and that those fancy items and stats one may have don't have to mean anything...

The event is good except for those evil deer, those just profit only high levels who likely solo or tackle them in two pple (funny thing is how they get invariably killed in five to fifteen minutes from the time they spawns (can tell from those server wide announcements) and I never ever see pple running or rt around looking for them like I saw pple looking for those groto keys dropped last night around BP) but to be fair they seem to spawn at random places as far as I ran into them, still I don't get it how fast pple seem to locate them. And because they drop bunch of those letters, it allows them into the groto for bonus leveling and it just widens the level gap even more... BTW what are those 'extra' letters that don't spell out christmas for? Also making items is not clear that you actually made them, I got two hats that way before I knew better.

I just say what impression I get from playing solo and from principle don't use those special leveling places, never did on any server, same as I never accept offers to be power-leveled by others because what's the point of playing in the first place? Now in this event I boosted my level almost to 90 and got all to stat added legend items and ace stats superstrong armour (all from TM of course) I'll see if I can hunt in some of those 'new' higher caves or if I can get into PB now that I got some ten levels from the event.

Before this event I was near level 80 in mir items all top added stats and still was hunting only on 'page1 hunting caves' !! (after low level caves were eliminated in the server revision in the last patch) and I have to see after this event ends where I can go to hunt, which bosses I can solo (difficulty is very uneven, cave level descriptions extremely deceptive either way (can be very easy or very hard), as not long ago someone also noted when trying to start on the server). I think my problem here is solo playing (plus having some maybe stupid principles) and not being one of those very dedicated people, it gets to a dead end pretty well on every server at some point into it.

Given I got your ear - the letter "S" drops probably the least of all letters, also it comes up twice in the word 'christmas' but you'd have noticed that (I got most letters 10 to 15 times but S only 6 times.
Second since those lower caves got eliminated a while back and they used to drop lots of those glyphs for awakening... I do hope there will be some higher hunting places where glyphs still drop (I know they dropped a bit even in this event but that was a bit too thin dropping I'd say). All in all you got good server going, I just wish there was more reasonable cave progression, as it is it seems you got too many caves giving essentially the same exp with mobs that can't touch me, or else I can't hunt in them. Hope it might be different with post event level and items I got now.

BTW pple got to 90+ in events like this one and the items they got the same way (which I don't mind, just saying how it is, all items hero/legend type come from that summer event (and now its berserk items that drop quite a bit from gift boxes) and pple just orbed them and improved their 'quality'. All the bosses I can kill never dropped anything worthwhile, just a sub in frogs dropped me ancestor sword when they were still rare, but point is also, I never got anything worthwhile from subs or bosses even though I was the only one mostly who was hunting them as the server moved on.

Last edited:

UnDeRTaKeR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2014
Jordan

caves not gaves any exp !!!
if u sepnd one day in the ancient turtle cave u will move only 5% exp with potion lol
even im war lvl 92 also its hard to kill , and this cave i think its 80+ cave lol

i think u should increase the exp in all caves
i dont like to go to lvling cave , is that mean no way to use other caves for lvling with this bad exp ?!!

btw its very nice server but the exp in caves should be more
thank you

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

I am left with a bunch of 'ChrismasTokens' that can't be used, dropped, sold... now that the Christmas event npc is gone. How do I free the slot (at least they stack up)? :S

Last edited:

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009

This is from 5H forum so alot may of not seen awesome patch coming soon

KEY :

Not started - This means the task hasn't been started yet
Started - This means that the task has been started but isn't ready for testing
Needs tested - This means that the task is has been completed but needs tested to make sure its bug free
Complete - This means that the task has been completed and doesn't need changed any further

THIS LIST IS NOT COMPLETE AND WILL BE ADDED UPON

• LastManStanding - Started
  • 135, 140, 145, 150 Level up shouts - Complete
  • Level up effects for 130, 140, and 150 - Complete
  • Exp tables for 130-150 - Needs tested
  • Rework Leveling caves - Needs tested
  • Add new provinces - Complete
  • Add door coords between provinces - Complete
  • Add buildings to new provinces - Complete
  • Add guards to new provinces - Complete
  • Rescript teleport NPC's for each province - Complete
  • Add shop NPC's to each towns shop buildings - Complete
  • Add new caves to province cave entrances - Started
  • Add mob spawns to new caves - Not started
  • Test cave monster stats - Not started
  • Add new item kits - Started
  • Add new spells - Needs tested
  • Implement new start level - Not started
  • Change StarterBox - Not started
  • Add starter pet - Not started
  • Add Rare, Legendary, and Mythical pets - Needs tested
  • Add @Pet custom player command - Complete
  • Balance PvP/PK - Not started
  • Add new Mir Legends - Needs tested
  • Add new Boss Lands - Needs tested
  • Add new BattleGround - Needs tested
  • Add new Lords Cavern - Needs tested
  • Add Province Lords - Needs tested
  • Redo drop files for each mob and each boss - Not started
  • Remove HairChange from gameshop - Complete
  • Add GenderChange to gameshop - Not started

THIS LIST IS NOT COMPLETE AND WILL BE ADDED UPON

THIS EXPANSION HAS A ROUGH ETA OF SATURDAY 21ST JANUARY 2017 BUT THIS DATE MAY BE POSTPONED FOR MORE TESTING AND DEVELOPMENT!

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009

2qvxm37.png

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009

Its a new patch/expension on the exisiting server so Crystal files.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

So many new provinces, so many new caves, too bad I won't ever get to them or use them

Warr lev what, 90 or 91 in ace items for the level... still hunting in the same caves as twenty levels ago, except those caves now have 'ancient' in front of their name and exp is higher and mobs tougher... :rugby:

Last edited:

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009

It is not hard to level and upgrade kit currently. as since you last played its easier to get Legend Kit etc and levelling is being made easier for the lower levels aswell, which means you will level up to hunt in the newer caves and then the new caves being introduced

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003

May I ask what new spells will be in this patch? I am one player who loves new spells in games :)

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

It is not hard to level and upgrade kit currently. as since you last played its easier to get Legend Kit etc and levelling is being made easier for the lower levels aswell, which means you will level up to hunt in the newer caves and then the new caves being introduced

I said I got ace kit, that is all legend with top stats on all items (I mean orbed up near or at usual max) except armour I got that superstrong edition which is better than legend, also mythical quality and orbed up, cost me a fortune. Only crap item is whitewolf, never upgraded that one since early spring since I rarely visit GS, also don't have shoulder pads but otherwise its top notch for my level.

That Friday event, maybe couple weeks ago, that Walhala (spelling?) put up for us, even in this 'tank' kit it was very chancy to go about province, every boss I ran into meant instant third and more like half HP down and sometimes I got away with just a sliver of hp left, that's when I failed to RT instantly LOL same with Christmas event and those EvilDeers, I tried to take on one and failed miserably (I think I was still in mir armour at the time though). Anyway that Friday event put me in doldrums and I didn't log on since then, it was so depressing seeing that my kit is just like noob's, counts for nothing.
I thought those frozen mobs that spawned around what I think was Frozen Lord (I had no time to see/read its name LOL but it was blue like ice) I could level on those 'one-on-one' but never looked which caves they might be in, probably mobs would be packed there giving me no chance anyway.

When it comes to hunting for exp and I mean in 'hunting caves', I can stay easy in ancient turtles, also in ancient stone temple but there I drain HP like I had a hole in my hp tank somewhere which is doubly sad given I got that superstrong tank armour :cold: and I didn't even try ancient flame temple. I did a quest in ancient oma cave but mobs there are too few to level there. I think optimal place for me to level is ancient turtles but that's scenery I was in not long after the server started out last spring for christ's sake. And mostly you never see a soul anywhere, and if I see, likely he is after me and I stand no chance in hell against those veteran PvP pple that they mostly are. Apart from that, its true solo playing like I was alone on my server at home. I guess many left to marble server, or at least went to look and might be back, I doubt there's many left behind the main pack of 100+ level folks that are left on the server and who spend their days in caves I can't go to.

Those ancient caves are totally the same scenery I was in when 70-80 level, except stakes were upped in that last patch with the result I am in those same caves as before, just different cave name with mobs made harder and with better exp, otherwise it stayed exactly the same (ok, the ST KR is now even easier to get to but I don't believe the boss can drop anything worthwhile except gold chest and that's not worth the risk of getting floored). Subs drop more gold, like gold brick almost every kill and gold bundles are not that rare as they used to be, item wise it stayed the same, at least it feels like it (meaning I don't even look anymore what dropped, just scan to see if there's a gold brick or orb and move on).

Now I see Jicaa talks about new spells... that reminds me I should check if I got those I should have, seems like ages I got last ones and maybe I am missing on some as I didn't search TM for skill books long time now and nothing worthwhile ever dropped from those bosses I can do - I got buff spells Rage, Profield & CA, then TDB & FS (mind you FS is total crap on this server, I stopped using it) and then I got SD & SB plus LR (for this last I got no use). Forgot CHM which is a mater of course, otherwise I wonder if warr has something better going for him at my level (91).

Last edited:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

Spread the word of tomorrows expansion with this signature picture!

[ img]http://i.imgur.com/FUOgPGd.png[ /img] (Just remove the spaces from the img tags)

Visit CLICK HERE for information about the expansion.

FUOgPGd.png

Last edited:

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009

Spread the word of tomorrows expansion with this signature picture!

[ img]http://i.imgur.com/FUOgPGd.png[ /img] (Just remove the spaces from the img tags)

Visit CLICK HERE for information about the expansion.

FUOgPGd.png

Patch is in with loads of new caves and places to go. All of the guilds seem to be happy to help new players and levelling much easier as you would expect on high rate with some nicely populated levelling areas.

Awesome time to come back or join.

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?

[h=2]Selling[/h]
• FULL Unspeakable (DC) gear most is Legendary (MAX Add). • Includes (WarSWORD) legendary nearly full awakened and full add & (WarArmour(F)).

• DustNecky Mythical full added plus +4 Critical Damage +5Acc.

• GhostNecky Legendary max added.

• SuperBrownWolf Level 110.

• DragonSword(TAO) fresh.

• DCCrystal + BraveryStone(XL)

• DragonHelmet(DC) Rare fresh.
--------------------------------------
Accepting cash only.
Leave your offer in a private message on this forums.
Or in this thread - http://fiveheroes.net/forum/showthread.php?1861-Selling

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009

Exp has been tweaked so it makes things much much much easier for new players.
The low level caves are being looked at by Ben and Val and all caves being re-checked for EXP etc so come and give it a try folks