FiveHeroes [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
Re: FiveHeroes Mir Server - Crystal [Discussion]

Since server isnt showing in usercount currently running between 25-40 most of the time at the minute

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset

"starting the game is currently disabled" ??

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town

Ben Check ur files as Well Cus i am was use'd Big bugg LOL !

---------- Post Merged at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Put ur server Down for a day and Check As Well !

---------- Post Merged at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Good Job, 2 of my accounts are banned. there are other accounts i have made... there are more than 5 accounts. dont forget to banned them View attachment 18326

just clearing things up

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

**** u LOL hahahahah
ye dont worry all your accounts are banned. Thanks for making it so easy.

Maybe one day you'll learn that everything is logged and its super easy to track down via your IP: 41.36.234.82 logging onto multiple accounts.

At least make it a bit more difficult.. change ur IP... dont use the same account ID over and over.. etc

idiot.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA

"starting the game is currently disabled" ??
YES your correct... to stop it from automatically loading, like it hat way, give ya time to grab some coffee

N1 Bon, I enjoy playing your server its been 10 years or more but I enjoy actually having GOLD ingame, I am Hooked. I will Support you in your server hwoever I can. I like +12 stats with orbs :) I buffed someone last night and it was GOOOOODD :) I dont see any of this in others. I am not Bored SH itless hehe. Gonna upload a config for ya :) then play. Like my siggy :)

---------- Post Merged at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:50 PM ----------

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e205dua1fw701zo/Mir2Config.rar

Last edited:

Godark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2003
Re: FiveHeroes Mir Server [Crystal]

coming to try this out /GohanWarrior :)

Traviance

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 19, 2004
Carlisle, UK

Looks like some seriously cool stuff here. May come by and check it out. Keep up the great work.

- Traviance

evilzach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2010
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

New starting characters under level 120 get a free x5 EXP Boost for 1 hour...everyone starts at level 120 anyway don't they i would totally play this server if there was an option to start fresh from lvl 1.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

New starting characters under level 120 get a free x5 EXP Boost for 1 hour...everyone starts at level 120 anyway don't they i would totally play this server if there was an option to start fresh from lvl 1.
Probably didnt word it well.

Any old player returning under 120, gets boosted to 120.. given starter kit and a x5 boost

brand new characters, get given starter kit and a x5 boost.

why would you want to start at level 1?

id happily add something just for you to start at level 1, but you wont be able to do or kill anything lol

evilzach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2010
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Any old player returning under 120, gets boosted to 120.. given starter kit and a x5 boost

id happily add something just for you to start at level 1, but you wont be able to do or kill anything lol

Guess i Just like to Gradually Progress with a fresh char something ive always done maybe it's some sort of OCD but like you said if the content has been removed then it wont work.

Remedi

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 2, 2017

m8 There some skills New ppl Cant start with them ! like MeteorStrike , Revive skill tao and some skll for other chars.
And There Some PPL under level 160 can enter OST..

Good Jop for spells.:<3

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Guess i Just like to Gradually Progress with a fresh char something ive always done maybe it's some sort of OCD but like you said if the content has been removed then it wont work.
thing is even if you aint starting at 1, you are going to gradually progress.

just instead of starting with dc2-5 and level 1 you start with dc 300 and level 120.
you'll still progress to get 2000+ dc and level 180+

its just numbers at the end of the day, and I get what your saying, but for the game to continually progress and grow and still be alive after 1 year this has to happen. unfortunately you are probably the only guy thats asked to start at level 1 lol

Remedi

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 2, 2017

@recall /Bon
---Assassin---

ShoulderDash=Should Give Yellow Posion on Bosses Becouse sins are sick on hunting alone..made it like TDB Give para on bosses about 1-2 secs

will be there any Chance on DarkChains ?

#Player..

Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

unfortunately you are probably the only guy thats asked to start at level 1 lol

I must say I enjoyed the server most when starting on it from level 1. Did 1 to 70 I think, then stopped for a bit, returned and did the rest to 100 since it was made easy to get there but the game was totally kooky at this point (pretty well flat exp in all caves) which made me leave. Funny thing was I got some exp boost once I logged on @ lev100 again at some point but it expired before I even figured out where can I go level in that changed server. :cower:

Not sure why the starting caves had to be removed, do they really put that much load on the server? Same with later caves that also went when the game progressed giving one the feeling of a rug being pulled from under him...

But you must be doing something good as you got nice user count still, so :encouragement:

benwatson12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2014

Hey bon im in a group on GGG gaming on ******** like 20k+mbs ive posted your server all over it try get you more players hope it will bring you more!

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

Hey bon im in a group on GGG gaming on ******** like 20k+mbs ive posted your server all over it try get you more players hope it will bring you more!

You Sir deserve a medal.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

greyking.png

You have a boss which says "Get raped son!!" ?

I've seen everything.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Valid point, but it doesn't actually say that... funny though.

Pretty sure that screenshot is from an old previous server? I'm sure that was from the DM2 files? Maybe I was just being lazy and copied it.

Glad to see you still care so much tho Tai :)