FiveHeroes [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Re: FiveHeroes Mir Server - Crystal [Discussion]

OK I came back to look at the patch, how things changed and found pots drop next to none where before it was galore (going from wall to wall?), when it comes to pots, what does that Accuracy +100 or more on the pots mean? I remember checking a long time ago but it doesn't show any acc increase in char stats, what does it mean then? And are we now supposed to buy pots LOL ? :kiwi-fruit:

QualityOrb(M) I have 9 of them in store and it says 'Cannot be used on any items' and it always said that. What does that mean? Should I throw them out? Mind you somehow I never figured out what that (M) or (S) on those QualityOrbs mean, or their Mythical Rare etc rating or what that line up of % chance mean (why does it say something like 60% 40% 20% that is why not just one percent rate at which it might work?).

I just found I got SummerStone in store, took it out, now its in my bag and no way to dispose of it, can't even put back in storage again. At least the stack of christmas tokens can be put in storage, but also can't be disposed of any way and its useless now. Can I get the two slots back somehow? o.O

Another funny thing, before this patch when I last played I was 90 and 60%, now I went to cave and first mob kill I leveled to 91 and have 40% to boot, don't know what to think of it. The mobs of course don't give that much exp. :witless:
However in my last post here I said I was 91 and some percent and now I think of it, I was over 91 if my memory serves me, this must have been some glitch that was righted on first mob kill when I logged in now after the patch?

Leveling looks improved but those astronomical levels required on many items are simply mightily daunting I must say but perhaps the going will be easy? Right away I might say I don't like much those noob level dark cave maps where you see next to nothing but that's as it may be. Pots drop very rarely which is ok but when I use up my stock of those better potions for fighting subs or bosses (not sure yet I will be able to do any) I will be stuck. Of those fast pots small suns started dropping first time on this server, minimum was med suns and better, now it looks those might drop only from subs or bosses? And doing few hours leveling, I didn't get a single coin LOL :shame: :dog:

NO items, no gold coins, means sad looking place :calm: nevermind where new folks will get their riches, and from what I've seen today, several folks do level, seen those notices about pple reaching 90.
I found I can level only in the currently lowest level cave (unfortunately its the ugly cave floor, dark with snagging on rocks all the time, I disliked that cave when it was on the server before in easier edition), second lowest cave is not for warrior (full of some sort of archers who keep distance), and third cave on the list is already way too hard to level in. I can stand up and CHM bunch of mobs but its struggle not to go down, no way I can hunt there even for half hour never mind the whole evening.

Last edited:

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009

Feedback/bugs/issues moving forward
Evening Folks,

I have spoken to Ben and Valhalla this evening and since about 5pm today helping with testing Bosses - Damage/Hp/level to kill etc etc.

Its been really insightful and moving forward you will be enjoying the boss hunts a lot more.
Mobs in 70 and 80 Cave have been balanced so you can kill them whilst gaining more experience (not as quick as levelling cave as you would expect)
The other caves will be balanced out ASAP.
ALL BOSSES AND SUBS been balanced (wow this took a loooooooooooong time)

Sub Bosses will now spawn in the floors before the Kings Room - 30 minute spawn timer.
Main Bosses will spawn every 60 minutes (will be watched to). as you have Hero's cave once the Boss is killed this means you get another set of subs and bosses to kill for the same cave (remember this is harder so possibly you will need a group) Hero's Caves Mob spawn rate is being adjusted as its a bit to packed as RT's do not work in there. Although this is where Wizards will shine in a group so team work will be needed.

Items will drop at a higher rate than previously but do not expect it to be an item every time you kill.
All Skills (apart from new ones) will be in the book shop this way nobody will miss the spells as they are no longer in drops.
Also remember just because you have a item drop, Items have a chance of adding extra stats to them (crit chance etc etc) so there is a incentive to keep hunting to get the item with extra stats

Items will have images changed for instance Dragon sword and unknown sword have the same skin but this is being changed so all items will have a different skin.

Awakening Souls and Glyphs have had their global drop chance from mobs increased server wide so hunting anywhere gives you the chance for these drop and upgrade your items.

ACC and Agility : - When you upgrade your kit both of these will be slightly higher on the new kit (Unknown,Cyclone currently being sorted - however not priority)

Last Man Standing wont be in yet - Which is no great loss considering PVP is rife anyway -

Levelling up effects - when you hit 130-140-150 you will gain an effect around your body (purely cosmetic but a nice touch which isnt complete but looks good from what i have seen)

Starter Pet - will help you with levelling and killing the low levels bosses and then there is a lvl 90 Pet that helps you level/hunt (wont be much use after 110 other than levelling areas)
Notice board with some advice for new players has been added, but remember new players joining its on the older players interest to offer help and advice to grow the users.

BDD AND OST :- will be added back to game, however Val has explained he is adjusting them to find a place within the levelling range so they are challenging drops accordingly and feel rewarding
Battle Grounds :- will be coming back in but again being reworked - BDD BG and OST - dont expect them to be in right away, however there are so many bosses and challenges with hero versions of every cave that it will keep people going until they come in.

PVP :-
This can be changed and test on the live server so I would recommend all dropping me a PM if you are happy to help that way we can have people around to test in 1v1 onwards and Val/Ben can adjust and test whilst watching proper pvp.
Dont expect this to be perfect, however the more people around to help with their class the closer to perfect it can be made.
Like anything this will evolve over time and things may change so dont whinge about OMG OP post some feedback to me and I will feed it back.

The idea moving forward is that I will take information on here and read through posts ( if they are not well thought out and with points and detailed information I will disregard them and ask you to re-post ) this way on a set day once a week I will speak with Val and discuss everything I have read that week and get the answers.
Once i have ended the call with ben/val I will then be feeding it back to the forum with your question and the answer.

IF YOU DONT LIKE THE ANSWER YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN DO NOT WHINGE OR MOAN :- inbox me with why you disagree again properly without whinging and swearing else I wont bother to answer you or pass your questions on.

I am doing this out of my own free time to make things easier for this server and all of us who enjoy playing the server. And because i actually play the server so i understand frustrations and the main one being not having regular updates :- SO THIS IS WHY I AM DOING THIS ROLE.

There may be some bits missing and if you have questions drop them to me in PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Much Love.

aRKY.​

---------- Post Merged at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:21 AM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:33 AM ----------

OK I came back to look at the patch, how things changed and found pots drop next to none where before it was galore (going from wall to wall?), when it comes to pots, what does that Accuracy +100 or more on the pots mean? I remember checking a long time ago but it doesn't show any acc increase in char stats, what does it mean then? And are we now supposed to buy pots LOL ? :kiwi-fruit:#

Answer :- ACC is used in increasing the speed of which you the pots Re-gen (this is currently being tweaked)

QualityOrb(M) I have 9 of them in store and it says 'Cannot be used on any items' and it always said that. What does that mean? Should I throw them out? Mind you somehow I never figured out what that (M) or (S) on those QualityOrbs mean, or their Mythical Rare etc rating or what that line up of % chance mean (why does it say something like 60% 40% 20% that is why not just one percent rate at which it might work?).

Answer :- You have to split them down if they are stack for them to be used on a weapon or Armour,
The M/S/normal. all have a different success rate on improving your item from normal(grey) - Mythical(pink) they also have different failure chances and this is what the 60/40/20% means

I just found I got SummerStone in store, took it out, now its in my bag and no way to dispose of it, can't even put back in storage again. At least the stack of christmas tokens can be put in storage, but also can't be disposed of any way and its useless now. Can I get the two slots back somehow?

Answer :- If you pm me your Chars in game name I will speak with Val/Ben to see if we can get that sorted for you.

Another funny thing, before this patch when I last played I was 90 and 60%, now I went to cave and first mob kill I leveled to 91 and have 40% to boot, don't know what to think of it. The mobs of course don't give that much exp. :witless:

Answer ;- you wouldn't have been 91 bud you would as above been 90 and 60% - this is due to the EXP per level needed being tweaked to make levelling much easier for the lower level players so you can catch up a bit quicker

Leveling looks improved but those astronomical levels required on many items are simply mightily daunting I must say but perhaps the going will be easy? Right away I might say I don't like much those noob level dark cave maps where you see next to nothing but that's as it may be. Pots drop very rarely which is ok but when I use up my stock of those better potions for fighting subs or bosses (not sure yet I will be able to do any) I will be stuck. Of those fast pots small suns started dropping first time on this server, minimum was med suns and better, now it looks those might drop only from subs or bosses? And doing few hours leveling, I didn't get a single coin LOL

Answer :- It certainly isn't as Daunting as it was, however some effort would still be required, The Caves are still being tweaked and worked on to make it easier to kill to kill the mobs etc
Sun Potions etc :- have all had there Global drop rate changed (it will be patched fairly soon) so any mob will drop the sun pots, Also Val has changed it so Subs spawn on all floors before KR to give people hunting who maybe cant kill the boss yet a better chance of gold/items
Item drops have also been increased, however not to the point where you will get one all the time.

Bosses and Subs also drop the items as follows 80 boss drops 70/80/90 gear the 90 boss drops 80/90/100 gear so on and so forth.
This means as you level up you have a chance of getting gear to incentivise you to level or sell to make gold to better your current gear

The bosses also drop a good amount of gold/orbs so you can upgrade your kit and also buy XP boost potions from the GG shop using normal gold (you don't have to use RL money) which means you can do some power levelling in the levelling areas with boosted exp.

NO items, no gold coins, means sad looking place :calm: nevermind where new folks will get their riches, and from what I've seen today, several folks do level, seen those notices about pple reaching 90.
Answered Above for you bud.

I have also just posted some extra information for you and others who may look to join back which has some extra details, however I felt your post deserved a response of its own and hopefully my answers will help and keep you coming back.

Look forward to seeing you ingame

Arky

---------- Post Merged on 06-02-2017 at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 05-02-2017 at 10:34 AM ----------

http://fiveheroes.net/forum/showthr...whats-been-done-and-coming-in-with-the-reboot

Please have a read through ref the Reboot (which should be happening this evening)
PVP has also been adjusted massively much more fun.

---------- Post Merged at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:52 AM ----------

http://fiveheroes.net/forum/showthr...whats-been-done-and-coming-in-with-the-reboot

Check out the Reboot/Patch notes which should be coming in this evening.

PVP - has been rebalanced and should be loads of fun (some tweaking will always be necessary)

Honestly so much work has been put in for new players to join and current players to enjoy.
Get in game give it a try

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

Thank you Arky for reposting the server info here, I don't have account anywhere else, not sure how many are in the same position.
As 5H thread on this forum went pretty well dead sometimes last fall, it felt like it helped to drag the server population down (cuts both ways really) and it couldn't help but paint negative picture to possible new pple coming on board, nevermind those still playing. Surely if some new pple would try this server, they wouldn't be new to mir and not likely to come from elsewhere except this forum.

I have one question I forgot to ask about skill books - I doubt I will get some of those new ones in drops, only realistic way is to buy through TM but then you need to know the skill names to search for them, or else keep scanning endless pages hoping you will come across the skill book for your class and one you've never seen and not known its in game (else you could search for it). See what I mean? I looked in char skill page and bookshop but nowhere it tells you what skills are available (I'd think there would be at least some new ones? I mean past the standard, stock ones) When it comes to items, usually you can ctrl-right click pple to look what they got but it doesn't work for skills.

"Starter Pet - will help you with levelling and killing the low levels bosses and then there is a lvl 90 Pet"

I went about various towns today and looked around but don't see any pets available, don't see any notice boards in towns - are those pets only for pple who make new char? Or are they still yet to come? Mind you ctrl-A doesn't work on my warrior char, under the minimap it says Pet: Attack and Move and it doesn't change with ctrl-A

Also in previous major patch which made starter level 65, even my second char I didn't level for long time when logged in was elevated to 65, which is not the case now when the starter level has moved to 70. Just saying, if that is an oversight. Maybe also not yet in?

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

the patch notes he mentioned have only just gone live, so if you log in now, the starter pet is there

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

:cocksure: good, logging in now, thanks.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

Was gonna comment positively but I went around the server caves randomly popping in and its all 'holding place' setup. Exp is everywhere the same from lev90 cave (Xenhut) in Bichon and caves higher up in other provinces. And even bichon caves are nothing to write home about, mobs may look different in given cave but they give uniform everything, subs and bosses also, as far as I can tell. Bichon lord (BE) drops the same as other (all subs), Serpent lord (ES) doesn't drop anything, didn't check other provinces lords, probably the same work in progress, that is unconfigured &*(&*()<br><br>

I got to 100 (that was fun for a week) and thought I'd look elsewhere than Bichon local caves and its (still) all ^&* everywhere else. Now I saw the thread about some new server http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?95666-OldSkool-v2-Crystal-High-Rate-Custom-Crystal/page6 and I suppose its clear work on this one was stopped, obviously. I mean why would you even start thinking about new server when this one needs attention badly. I have no idea where pple hunt, must be in those paid leveling caves because I see occasional 'level up to xxx' like 135 etc messages, so pple must hunt some place? Because I don't see anybody anywhere in normal hunting caves outside the ones in bichon for levels up to 100<br><br> And of course those 100+ caves are not configured, just slapped in like a templates waiting to be configured.
It looks to me like abandoned server, was nice when it started, too bad you can't carry on like that.<br><br>

Last edited:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

What do you mean place holders? The other caves are in other towns, for 100+ content you have to head into woomyon woods' area on the teleporter NPC.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

Of course I checked all towns, popped into at least one cave in most provinces even if level req was way overhead just to get some picture, see where pple are. Maybe I logged on some wrong server, not the one you are configuring? I found (with 'logged off buff +40%') everywhere 280 000 exp, tragically it is the same exp you get in lev90 Xen cave where mobs can't touch me at all, not even for 1HP, neither does the sub boss, and boss pretty well the same (ok they hit a little once or twice but really are just big hp bags to slowly whack down with patience), also drops the same as sub...), so why go to other caves? Towns outside bichon are empty, nobody in sight, maps empty apart from money trees, we are deep into February now, roughly month after the patch.

I think giroong province (never could spell or bother to remember that %^&* name), I went to Dragon cave which is I think billed as lev145 (I am 100) and mobs there are different to be sure, never seen those (how much better if they had differing exp given they have different looks, never mind sound) but same exp as in that cave 90 where I did 100 in there, they do only very mild damage if any when lured, then I ran into the sub boss which was the same as in Xenhut 90 cave which I couldn't quite get to through mobs, then WHAM and in like one blow it left me with just a tiny sliver of HP (like 5k+ HP gone in a single blow at a distance and that with my tank armour and top items for the level) and I had to TT, ok its for higher levels than me but still, why are the mobs so pea easy and same exp as in lev90 cave? And my guessing is if I could kill that sub it would probably have the same or no drop file as the sub and the boss in the lowest cave on the server. Mind you popping into that cave before logging off for the day I took out 100 000 000 gold, also pple are now leaving orbs as garbage behind, I am still stupid to pick them up but no longer, stacks just fill my storage.

Another high level cave, I think in Mongchon in the middle of town (euro ST) which had those recycled flaming mobs, same exp again. Woomyon woods which I think is meant to go to after Bichon caves also have the same exp, mobs are more bothersome for warrior char (those which keep distance) and the queen or what that sub is blows too hard, first hit for pretty well 50% of my hp, then second almost kills me, by which time I didn't even get to click it to start doing something or switch on skills LOL, that's 110 level Aztec temple, the other Triurk Crypt for level 100+ mobs are harder than in lev90+ cave, they keep immobilizing me (freeze, slow...) and give the same exp as lev90 cave, I don't see the point, not even in drops that are supposed to be tuned for higher level as I have to buy all items from TM anyway.

Tao School - Duhelst Paradise 110+ PTemple sort of place, need to use a pot each lure, on 2F you get only guards which gets tougher, need couple pots each lure, exp the same, never mind it is the same as in lev90 Xenhut den. In KR it is so so but couldn't make the MTK on first go there, didn't even touch him. But PT mobs were always my favourites, too bad exp is not sweeter than in 90+ level cave. I just don't get it.

Exp needed to level makes a big jump when you reach 100 and its sort of useless to find a cave with better exp., all you find is harder caves LOL with bare setup (one exp from all mobs). New folks can find it fun but likely only to lev100, then only if they geek it, with some guildies higher level help, if they care just to gain levels never mind on what or how so they could have fun at PvP, at lev100 you're free meat to higher levels.

Going between provinces, now possible on foot, as well being able to pop into caves on foot, but that is really useless given province maps have only trees and maybe a single 'lord' mob which is just a placeholder and anyway not worthwhile to look for it.. (by placehoder, I mean its like made from a template to be configured later, ie no drop file or the same one as bichon lord, same difficulty as bichon lord). I only went around on foot to find those lords but won't bother with them anymore in other provinces, it is such disappointment I don't even care to be coherent in putting it down, trying to do it a justice.

Again, where is everybody? In those caves for pure leveling? Are they lovingly crafted, configured caves? I doubt that very much but I didn't go on principle, purpose leveling caves are stupid IMO, defeat player experience for those of us who are gamers at heart. I miss mobs in caves having distinct sound files for each mob kind, each having to some extent different exp and difficulty level, like euro mir caves. This server was good when it was on euro caves, mobs, then it went downhill from there (that's when all pple from my guild left never to return, only some to peep and go away again). Also was great on item variety, item galore, fast pace, but that is all gone now, sorry.

And I must say I find this taking low end caves off server, that is replacing them with new caves as destroying mir 'atmosphere' or how to put it. The game is then more like arcade style playing, not rpg. I like the suggestions that squal777 or what his nick is, on that oldskool server thread, even if I don't quite get what he means by many of his point LOL

Last edited:

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland

hi all and gm
i have problem when i try use trust merchaqnt i get exe client ;/ can u help me fix it

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar

Of course I checked all towns, popped into at least one cave in most provinces even if level req was way overhead just to get some picture, see where pple are. Maybe I logged on some wrong server, not the one you are configuring? I found (with 'logged off buff +40%') everywhere 280 000 exp, tragically it is the same exp you get in lev90 Xen cave where mobs can't touch me at all, not even for 1HP, neither does the sub boss, and boss pretty well the same (ok they hit a little once or twice but really are just big hp bags to slowly whack down with patience), also drops the same as sub...), so why go to other caves? Towns outside bichon are empty, nobody in sight, maps empty apart from money trees, we are deep into February now, roughly month after the patch.

I think giroong province (never could spell or bother to remember that %^&* name), I went to Dragon cave which is I think billed as lev145 (I am 100) and mobs there are different to be sure, never seen those (how much better if they had differing exp given they have different looks, never mind sound) but same exp as in that cave 90 where I did 100 in there, they do only very mild damage if any when lured, then I ran into the sub boss which was the same as in Xenhut 90 cave which I couldn't quite get to through mobs, then WHAM and in like one blow it left me with just a tiny sliver of HP (like 5k+ HP gone in a single blow at a distance and that with my tank armour and top items for the level) and I had to TT, ok its for higher levels than me but still, why are the mobs so pea easy and same exp as in lev90 cave? And my guessing is if I could kill that sub it would probably have the same or no drop file as the sub and the boss in the lowest cave on the server. Mind you popping into that cave before logging off for the day I took out 100 000 000 gold, also pple are now leaving orbs as garbage behind, I am still stupid to pick them up but no longer, stacks just fill my storage.

Another high level cave, I think in Mongchon in the middle of town (euro ST) which had those recycled flaming mobs, same exp again. Woomyon woods which I think is meant to go to after Bichon caves also have the same exp, mobs are more bothersome for warrior char (those which keep distance) and the queen or what that sub is blows too hard, first hit for pretty well 50% of my hp, then second almost kills me, by which time I didn't even get to click it to start doing something or switch on skills LOL, that's 110 level Aztec temple, the other Triurk Crypt for level 100+ mobs are harder than in lev90+ cave, they keep immobilizing me (freeze, slow...) and give the same exp as lev90 cave, I don't see the point, not even in drops that are supposed to be tuned for higher level as I have to buy all items from TM anyway.

Tao School - Duhelst Paradise 110+ PTemple sort of place, need to use a pot each lure, on 2F you get only guards which gets tougher, need couple pots each lure, exp the same, never mind it is the same as in lev90 Xenhut den. In KR it is so so but couldn't make the MTK on first go there, didn't even touch him. But PT mobs were always my favourites, too bad exp is not sweeter than in 90+ level cave. I just don't get it.

Exp needed to level makes a big jump when you reach 100 and its sort of useless to find a cave with better exp., all you find is harder caves LOL with bare setup (one exp from all mobs). New folks can find it fun but likely only to lev100, then only if they geek it, with some guildies higher level help, if they care just to gain levels never mind on what or how so they could have fun at PvP, at lev100 you're free meat to higher levels.

Going between provinces, now possible on foot, as well being able to pop into caves on foot, but that is really useless given province maps have only trees and maybe a single 'lord' mob which is just a placeholder and anyway not worthwhile to look for it.. (by placehoder, I mean its like made from a template to be configured later, ie no drop file or the same one as bichon lord, same difficulty as bichon lord). I only went around on foot to find those lords but won't bother with them anymore in other provinces, it is such disappointment I don't even care to be coherent in putting it down, trying to do it a justice.

Again, where is everybody? In those caves for pure leveling? Are they lovingly crafted, configured caves? I doubt that very much but I didn't go on principle, purpose leveling caves are stupid IMO, defeat player experience for those of us who are gamers at heart. I miss mobs in caves having distinct sound files for each mob kind, each having to some extent different exp and difficulty level, like euro mir caves. This server was good when it was on euro caves, mobs, then it went downhill from there (that's when all pple from my guild left never to return, only some to peep and go away again). Also was great on item variety, item galore, fast pace, but that is all gone now, sorry.

And I must say I find this taking low end caves off server, that is replacing them with new caves as destroying mir 'atmosphere' or how to put it. The game is then more like arcade style playing, not rpg. I like the suggestions that squal777 or what his nick is, on that oldskool server thread, even if I don't quite get what he means by many of his point LOL
reminded me of my 2,000 word assignment at uni.

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland

look for guild :) not for items or some other **** but for make frends,talk etc, play alone its crap for me :)
Infiniti

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

look for guild :) not for items or some other **** but for make frends,talk etc, play alone its crap for me :)
Infiniti

I guess that's aimed at me? On ~15-20 active pple server most days? I still need decently configured mobs to enjoy the game. I simply don't get it, that caves for high levels have the same exp from mobs, never seen that on any server yet (this is fist time I play Ben's server).. It seems some folks would be fine with hitting a sack of hay to level.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town

posting last memories of 2016 :) and when bosses was hard.

eijzpy.png

xf59xg.png

2q2mrr6.png

Abdozaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2013
Idek?

25/2/2017 Updates.

• New Item Set- Mercy - This is now the best items in the game

• Items can now be upgraded to Godly status which has its own unique glow

• common / rare / legendary / mythic items now have a glow around them (looks cool and lets you easily see what kinda quality gear others may be wearing at a quick glance)

• QualityOrb(L) and (XL) added to level 10 mobs and boss drops ONLY

• Tooltips fixed for QualityOrbs to now display the % to upgrade straight from the database

• New Orbs (S) (M) (L) (XL) - each with better upgrade chance / upgrade more stats per upgrade - only drop from leveled mobs/bosses

• Fix to orbs / gems when you tried to orb something with a stack of more than 1, it would consume them all, it now notifys you to unstack the items first

• New EXP Pill giving 50mil EXP added to the game, again exclusive to level 10 mobs and boss drops

• Fixes to the level 10 Mob and Boss shouts, they may have been a little buggy, so please keep an eye out and give feedback. I can now see their coords and I've tested loads and they always spawn

Last edited:

craig1992

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014

iv got on this finaly but can only use small screen if i use full screen i get black screen any idea any1 ?

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
Re: FiveHeroes Mir Server [Crystal]

Is the server open?

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading

Client crashes if I click trust merchant NPC

Xena25

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 26, 2013
nottinghamshire

Ive just downloaded this and ran the auto patcher over night, this morning ive ran "client" and it stops working after 10 seconds, so i run "OldClient" i get some error message that allows me to continue or quit i hit continue it loads the game put its a pink screen and i cant do anything? any help please :(

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

sounds like something went wrong trying to replace the old exe

my advise is to make a new folder, dl the client again, and re run it

ive just updated the client links with the latest client so it shouldnt have to replace itself