smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
if you are tested the GFX emulation from 3DAnalyze and dont work uninstall graphic driver, normally in some win8 and win10 fix them, once uninstalled, open game, go options and disable Graphic Acceleration. not fixes all cases, but most of them :)

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I think alot of confusion isnt the guide its that there is 3 sets of files in 1 mud3---- which 1s to disable/delte and whichs 1s are good and correct and not cheap! NO the inis are not all SAME. Even usng the Guide I am Guessing.

If all in chinese I could figure it out :) If only 1 set of Configurations but theres like 3 and not the same. M* you are 1st guide. 1 thing to add only use MAX allowed of 50 not 1500.. that limits less connnections, and can increase upon demand. are Gates and rungates not the same..

and I am still on inis.......... ty for sharing. If there wasnt 3 sets of everything..DJ its not the guide lol
_______________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I didnt like ending with that so. Am going thru Help section,doing what is ALWAYS suggested. Maybe someone else hoping had same problem, and shared the solution-- SOLVED

2014 2008is hard for to understand but I do like 2014 betteer easier. I did see someoe as frusstrated as me, so am taking a break and then read after the guide 180+ threads :)

DoI just change doc in mir3server/ the 1s you say only? I think sometimes might means SOME. If I dont count (gate) there is 1 rungate in 1st and 2 in 2nd. But am not sure which of the 1s are meant to be edited or deleted :-(

1 thing about 64bit win7 is not all of them support languages Enterprise win 7 64bit will not run PRC. Its not Supported. I can rule this out on XP

---------- Post Merged on 17-04-2017 at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 16-04-2017 at 07:30 PM ----------

any help or answers or am I thinking anything changed if not cya on fabk and twitter

---------- Post Merged at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:30 PM ----------

https://twitter.com/LOMCN/with_replies https://www.*************/LOMCN/posts/1003217176446775 to bad itsa Censored Twitter isnt Google Dont use google Bot whicch legal in USA

Last edited:

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
I think alot of confusion isnt the guide its that there is 3 sets of files in 1 mud3---- which 1s to disable/delte and whichs 1s are good and correct and not cheap! NO the inis are not all SAME. Even usng the Guide I am Guessing.

If all in chinese I could figure it out :) If only 1 set of Configurations but theres like 3 and not the same. M* you are 1st guide. 1 thing to add only use MAX allowed of 50 not 1500.. that limits less connnections, and can increase upon demand. are Gates and rungates not the same..

and I am still on inis.......... ty for sharing. If there wasnt 3 sets of everything..DJ its not the guide lol
_______________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I didnt like ending with that so. Am going thru Help section,doing what is ALWAYS suggested. Maybe someone else hoping had same problem, and shared the solution-- SOLVED

2014 2008is hard for to understand but I do like 2014 betteer easier. I did see someoe as frusstrated as me, so am taking a break and then read after the guide 180+ threads :)

DoI just change doc in mir3server/ the 1s you say only? I think sometimes might means SOME. If I dont count (gate) there is 1 rungate in 1st and 2 in 2nd. But am not sure which of the 1s are meant to be edited or deleted :-(

1 thing about 64bit win7 is not all of them support languages Enterprise win 7 64bit will not run PRC. Its not Supported. I can rule this out on XP

---------- Post Merged on 17-04-2017 at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 16-04-2017 at 07:30 PM ----------

any help or answers or am I thinking anything changed if not cya on fabk and twitter

---------- Post Merged at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:30 PM ----------

https://twitter.com/LOMCN/with_replies https://www.*************/LOMCN/posts/1003217176446775 to bad itsa Censored Twitter isnt Google Dont use google Bot whicch legal in USA

i think with my "free time" its good.
Make a GUIDE or put the fixes here and i update the first post on this thread if you want :P

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
DONT PM this forum and Crystal is PUBLIC to the WORLD lomcn.co.uk did that not me. See 2 people helping in 180+ posts If not helping dont.

I know sql to the setup Inis Plural But they not in 1 place in the mud3, SOLVED!

credit to AZURA and DJ only

you 2 helped you 2 are the Community................. admit even to Azura lol.. DJ I didnt know you turned Private off. I dont blaim you.

I am tired right now, but have a Great Idear more in the Positive direction... With the instrauction you put in 1st I will edit the inis and rerelease them so NON mir3 non mir2 people can understand. That if they dont know anything about the mud3s and mir2servers..

Not everyone can build a mud3 and know how to make it work, But I have an idea and will like you sayd post em and yu can addem to 1st Then we spam fa bk

with working set (mud3) Clients are alot easier--- I got mine alreay :) :) :) Yes you have new kid, and my time is getting closer to being laidup
That is real stress, I appreciate what you do, and please have a good night aand unsubscribe for a bit. Azura I hate whenyur right :) Not this time tho hehe

Last edited:

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
this is in the Loginserver gate http://ollydbg.de/ Account Database is Fine, and translated the notepad text all the Setup texts. Less chinese the Best.

Is Olly unavaidable, as I dont know how to setup OBDC in 2014. I am even translated the part of the script thats chinese with a ; in front of it. Pretty sure sql will open .dat files. Plus not as hard as people think itsis. Also I get this on atest server I can upgrade yur slaying to level 7 and fix destructivesurge i will change magic namesif possible and maybeuse Kings magic.

Btw I have tryd to compile delphi no dice in win7 but if it uses .net and that it wont run on xp. But I got free version of embargo tho it runs in win10. Olly isnt Closed Source

we need to stop the 1 man Projects tho

Last edited:

Whoops

LOMCN Member
May 13, 2015
When u load client hshield loads up so you have to wait till . It's done for it to load login screen ??? Waitd abit and can't understand y it doesn't load anything

Miss Crowley

LOMCN Member
Apr 24, 2017
read the title about this thread before ask. i think you are a bit confused.
this thread is about the GSP guide to everyone wants to put a GSP server on. ;)
Oh sorry, I do not speak English correctly, sometimes I use translator, and translation sometimes is not very correct, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.