smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
put the char in the gmlist, reboot or boot the eiserver, and then once in game, put @make WoodenSword
or the name what you want, works fine with this release, only need to check the EXACT NAME of the item.
if is 1 item dont need to put 1 at the end ;)

imkill41

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2016
put the char in the gmlist, reboot or boot the eiserver, and then once in game, put @make WoodenSword
or the name what you want, works fine with this release, only need to check the EXACT NAME of the item.
if is 1 item dont need to put 1 at the end ;)

Are you mir3res.dat item with the same name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Still no luck getting the @make command to work =/. Other commands are working fine just @make not working. Tried connecting locally and from an outside pc. @make just doesnt want to work. There got to be something else we are missing, some step that we missed.

Fub4r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2005
Double click on the Job server to open event info and set it to either test or pay server, you should be able to use @Make then.

Sprite

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 17, 2014
Bez tytułu.png

Does anyone know how to fix it? I can get into character section and when i press "start game", there's loading screen and i receive connection error.

waahaha

Banned
Banned
Jul 13, 2016
how to setup the server to open for every one?

---------- Post Merged at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:06 AM ----------

how to setup the server to open for every one?

i setup like the tut,,but tips:the server is maintenance...

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
how to change the exp rate? this doesn't work.anyone know?
View attachment 17416
Where is this tool? I can't find it. Also did you fix it?

---------- Post Merged at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:21 PM ----------

I can't seem to increase any of the buffs. I found the event info in the event.ini but when I add any of it to setup.ini it's not doing anything.

What's the correct way?

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
whos can help me ??

I pm you, :P
your loginserver are telling you cannot access to sql DB account, Check your sql and the DB are restored ok, then check your id and password from your ini files like the guide. read carefully, everything is working fine. ;)

---------- Post Merged at 01:15 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Where is this tool? I can't find it. Also did you fix it?

---------- Post Merged at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:21 PM ----------

I can't seem to increase any of the buffs. I found the event info in the event.ini but when I add any of it to setup.ini it's not doing anything.

What's the correct way?

This window opens by double clicking the logbox from your eiserver exe, (Server_JOB_ItemGen.exe) ;)

awesome

Microsoft
Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
does anyone know where the actual drop files are located in the server files?

thanks a lot in advance

Sprite

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 17, 2014
Bez tytułu.png

Can anyone tell me what's the problem here? I've set all IP's to 127.0.0.1. Please

Fub4r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2005
View attachment 17448

Does anyone know how to fix it? I can get into character section and when i press "start game", there's loading screen and i receive connection error.
Looks likes your having an issue with the JOB Server, recheck all the files.

Only load the rungate when it says MagicGate ready.

Sprite

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 17, 2014
Bez tytułu.png

It never says MagicGate ready... I've just set up everything 1 more time and still the same problem

Sprite

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 17, 2014
Bez tytułu.png

I moved whole mud3 forder to C unit, now eiserver shows this message. I updated path for mir3res.dat. My accound db is called GSPAccount and I used this name in files, is that correct?

imkill41

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2016
The maximum level is 56? That is impossible to do more than set?

Status
Not open for further replies.