Zentaur Mir 3
Likes Likes:  13
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16

Re: [GSP] Mir Uncharted - Run your fools!

I sense this is just going to be a constant "whos got the biggest dick" contest with these servers.

It's a sorry state of affairs for mir3 servers when the best selling point you have is the ability to take peoples money.

Quote Originally Posted by Far View Post
    I sense this is just going to be a constant "whos got the biggest dick" contest with these servers.

It's a sorry state of affairs for mir3 servers when the best selling point you have is the ability to take peoples money.
    Agreed, we are working hard to put a good files running, i like this game and i like to play.
    The problem is, if have more than others this ppl are continuosly spaming about things...

this post is about a server opened and running, here the normal posts are about bugs or something about THIS server.

@Azura when you have things do not share with others, and i respect.
    Respect the others

cya ;)

Quote Originally Posted by DjDarkBoyZ View Post
    Agreed, we are working hard to put a good files running, i like this game and i like to play.
    The problem is, if have more than others this ppl are continuosly spaming about things...

this post is about a server opened and running, here the normal posts are about bugs or something about THIS server.

@Azura when you have things do not share with others, and i respect.
    Respect the others

cya ;)
    I opened my server before getting a wecash shop open because my main interest is not making money... the only reason you opened your server 'early' before doing final tests on your cashshop is because I opened a server and you're worried people will play and not leave - it was stated in the thread.

I have shared all files I have, how do you think we have english sets of king files on the forum... You work on programs (GSP Files) I initially release to the forum to then tell me I don't share?

You're beyond a joke, its a shame people cant read the original advert.

Quote Originally Posted by Azura View Post
    I opened my server before getting a wecash shop open because my main interest is not making money... the only reason you opened your server 'early' before doing final tests on your cashshop is because I opened a server and you're worried people will play and not leave - it was stated in the thread.

I have shared all files I have how do you think we have english sets of files on the forum... You work on programs (GSP Files) I initially release to the forum to then tell me I don't share?

You're beyond a joke, its a shame people cant read the original advert.
    make your own things. thats simple.
    Im not spamming your server thread but i can start spamming if you want, starting about your signature usercount its a fake or has a BIG bug. dont cry ;)

I work to put a full server files working because the original and the gsp server i dislike it, and because i cannot change configs about the server for this reason i dont play it, thats easy to understand.

I shared a lot, and yes, you shared time ago. Respect every decision of the ppl, that not are harming anyone, its a hobby and i dont like to discuss about a game i like it.

Dont spamm more and enjoy the game. ;)

if the user-count was/is fake the actual user-base will be more than yours.. its more than clear when people want money from a server as your advertisement was about game shop and its been removed why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razarus View Post
    issues and constructive feedback more commonly titled "cries" by the unintelligent or straight up retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Exwizz View Post
    if the user-count was/is fake the actual user-base will be more than yours.. its more than clear when people want money from a server as your advertisement was about game shop and its been removed why?
    its only a comment about xD the game its free man.
    I dont spamming their server thread and discuss anything.
    I dont want money, i think i clarify in a lot of posts i LIKE this game, its hard to understand this?
    hohoho big lol about that, why are spamming here? provably the server are wanting to make money are the azura server...if no why hi is asking about the game shop in a lot of posts??
    simple as that.

iv played Azura's servers in the past and non of them have been donation based servers so i speak from experience... don't worry i wont post on here no more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razarus View Post
    issues and constructive feedback more commonly titled "cries" by the unintelligent or straight up retarded.

iv played Azura's servers in the past and non of them have been donation based servers so i speak from experience... don't worry i wont post on here no more.
    ok thx. i appreciate your respect.
    enjoy the game ;)

"I opened my server before getting a wecash shop open because my main interest is not making money"

So because he waited for it to work before you did he only cares about money? Personally I think opening the server advertising the shop before just adding it once you get a lot of players is the better option. It gives people the chance who do not want to play on those types of servers to not waste their time and feel forced to keep playing once it's been added.

Then you should already know he fakes usercounts from previous servers. Plus they never seem to stay up more than 1-2 months (I can remember at least 4 of his servers).

These files are a waste of time. I wont be playing on them for the simple fact that you can't add maps, mobs, edit mob drops and much more that is needed to have a long lasting server (especially when exp is x2 or higher)

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    "I opened my server before getting a wecash shop open because my main interest is not making money"

So because he waited for it to work before you did he only cares about money? Personally I think opening the server advertising the shop before just adding it once you get a lot of players is the better option. It gives people the chance who do not want to play on those types of servers to not waste their time and feel forced to keep playing once it's been added.

Then you should already know he fakes usercounts from previous servers. Plus they never seem to stay up more than 1-2 months (I can remember at least 4 of his servers).

These files are a waste of time. I wont be playing on them for the simple fact that you can't add maps, mobs, edit mob drops and much more that is needed to have a long lasting server (especially when exp is x2 or higher)
    take a round in mir3 sections and you will see can add maps, mobs, etc tho this newer files ;)

take a round in mir3 sections and you will see can add maps, mobs, etc tho this newer files ;)
    If you can add new stuff I would suggest making this server higher rate. You will get the players who don't have time to play all day and work full time jobs.

I won't ever play a server near to euro rates anymore, I find it boring to spend weeks doing 1 level.

there is low rate, but if you take attention its activated a xtra exp ratio for lower levels to easy raise a decent level to enjoy the game.
    I know the life its very full of things, like work, family...for this reason its using this config.

In the future the server adds more things, dont worry about that, i hope we make the best enjoyable game using your feedbacks and playing the game with everyone ;)

Dont make a race for level, enjoy the game

thats a old hobby some ppl have.

Awesome. I suppose your server is the only one actually worth playing then lol.

I will try this out then.

From your thread "Now we are recoding server files to be more clear, bug free and better architecture." what does that mean you can add? Also are you able to upgrade the client to support higher resolution?

I fake usercounts and faked usercounts before?

I'll leave it now I just don't like people making out I don't give to the community when the only reason they have the files is because I released them from GSP's ftp..

From your thread "Now we are recoding server files to be more clear, bug free and better architecture." what does that mean you can add? Also are you able to upgrade the client to support higher resolution?

Anyone can add stuff to these files...
    Last edited by Azura; 10-07-2016 at 11:03 PM.

thx.

yes , once the emu are finished i put the emu using the same accounts and all working to put more things playable

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast