Your banner could be here
Likes Likes:  14
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: [GSP] Mir Uncharted - Run your fools!

DjDarkBoyZ
    Good Man List stored in the process of how to extract the new data to the list! This process!

2. Want your banner advert here? CLICK!

Unfortunately you guys have come across like this has been rushed together to compete against Azura's server. Even the website is temporary. It also looks more like a focus around the wecash store rather than the actual game... Wecash store should be an added bonus, not essential or a focus point for your server. Also I like the new server event buffs, but 500%!! Your making it too easy.
    Last edited by Lightstorm; 11-07-2016 at 11:44 AM.
    #Musou

Quote Originally Posted by Lightstorm View Post
    Unfortunately you guys have come across like this has been rushed together to compete against Azura's server. Even the website is temporary. It also looks more like a focus around the wecash store rather than the actual game... Wecash store should be an added bonus, not essential or a focus point for your server. Also I like the new server event buffs, but 500%!! Your making it too easy.
    Has a scale ratio, i know the difficult task to level a char every time opens a server, for this reason we decided to put a little help for low levels.

For the temporary web its for a dns problem, thats all.

The team server is focused on make all working, wecash its one thing more, if you take a look to the bug track are in the web, you will see the main server bugs are fixed first, yesterday night i fixed hall of fame, this will be disponible in the next reboot, and the first bugs fixed are the create char error and the delete char, its fixed before opening.

I remember the team are focused in make a full server working to enjoy. ;)

thx for your feedback.
    Enjoy the game! ;)

Keep this up, dont let other people ruin your work, thats all envy, because you got files before they got them, azura we dont have the files you shared from wemade ftp, these files are incomplete and crap, we got fully working files before they chinese posted them, so dont give u flowers about steal them from ftp, your stealed files was nothing compares with the last release, anyway, good work djdarkboyz & elamo, keep this up!
    If my post was helpful, please +rep or +thank it!

Check my fish tank!
    https://youtu.be/xCMeUbRnmmM

https://discord.gg/qJuA82m CHAT GROUP TIL GM SORTS

Hi guys!
    in the next days we adjust the drops due the bugs looked and your feedbacks.

Thx for all! ;)

I have restarted my game 10+ times but over the last hour I seem to get loads of bugs. Maps do not load, pots do not work and I can't get on my horse. I think server needs reboot or my client is messed up somehow.

mine equal while playing. now its fixed. thx for the feedback

need more players come join

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare2 View Post
    need more players come join
    with this low rate, no thanks.

everybody are free to play in any place this is the funny part of diversity of servers. cya man ;)

Quote Originally Posted by b00b00 View Post
    with this low rate, no thanks.
    After playing I do agree the gold rate maybe a problem. I am leveling with Pills for pots because gold is easy to come by. I don't feel Mir was designed for this.

Drop rate does seem a tad bit too high also.

EXP is not as much as Azure server. I tested it out and you actually get about 10% less here.

I don't get what makes this server any different to Azura's server. I had a little read through posts and I agree on a comment back, that you should try go for another rate, medium or high because atm there is already a low rate going. Just need something to make your server stand out because tbh, the other one was out before yours everyone is playing on that one atm, you need to differentiate your server so people have two different servers to choose from rather than both the same. If you can add/edit things to the files, then you have a lot to do than throw a server online and hope for the best.

ok. you are free to chose, now where are working to adapt and fix the files to have more things, the server has 3 days old xD give me time and you will see the difference. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by DjDarkBoyZ View Post
    ok. you are free to chose, now where are working to adapt and fix the files to have more things, the server has 3 days old xD give me time and you will see the difference. ;)
    I would advise putting it offline, customising it as much as you can by bringing something new to the table and then wait for EuroMir3 to die down then release.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast