Legend of Mir: Affinity Ascension

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Hail all adventurers!

2moyomw.jpg

r10d8j.jpg

We are looking for a small group of select individuals to participate in our Closed Beta Test. If you are interested please get in touch and let us know using either our Mir Affinity Ascension Website (www.affinitymir.com) or by leaving us a comment on our Face book Page! Legend Of Mir: Affinity​ ….

Closed Beta will start on Monday 25th July 2016 and run for 1 week. We would really love experienced players to give us as much feedback as possible so that our dedicated team can ensure the game is as polished and balanced as possible before the Open Beta Test during early August.

We look forward to seeing you in game!!

Legends of Mir: Affinity Ascension Team

Last edited:

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
Best of luck. Any more information would be helpful, like what makes this server so different? Are there anything new coded? Etc

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
This is just a post for Closed Beta testers, thats why I haven't put a massive amount of information regarding it up and is why it was posted in Mir 2 Chat.

The main structured post with all of the info will appear for Open Beta.

There is information on the server on our F4cebook page, just replace the *******'s in the first post to get there.

Closer to Open Beta time I will be releasing a full post with all the details neccesary but at this stage I don't believe it requires it.

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
This is just a post for Closed Beta testers, thats why I haven't put a massive amount of information regarding it up and is why it was posted in Mir 2 Chat.

The main structured post with all of the info will appear for Open Beta.

There is information on the server on our F4cebook page, just replace the *******'s in the first post to get there.

Closer to Open Beta time I will be releasing a full post with all the details neccesary but at this stage I don't believe it requires it.

Could of done with the core information like start level, exp rate, what sort of server you aiming for. I get that you don't want to give too much information away, but this would help excite people and look forward to something, see if it's for them or not.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
There is a little bit of information on our Website http://www.affinitymir.com/
The Website is still under construction so please be patient for Full details.

You can join the forum discussion on our Forums if you would like.

But I will not be releasing a full post just yet.

Thankyou

---------- Post Merged on 23-07-2016 at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 22-07-2016 at 01:19 PM ----------

Hello All,

Thankyou all for being patient, I have chosen the Beta Testers as follows.
- Anthony Hazard Walker​
- Yell Digz​
- James Dixon​
- Kevin Gillan​
- Liam LvsDana Quinton​
- Alex Porter​
- Danny Prothero​
- Sean Butler​
- Simon Bradshaw​
- David Geraghty​

Thankyou everyone for your support, All the Closed Beta Testers have been chosen.
Please be patient and wait for Open Beta. But until then make sure to check back here and the website/forums for updates throughtout the Closed beta testing week.

Also please note I will be posting back here within the next few days with the Open Beta Post.

Thankyou,

Azzi

Legend of Mir: Affinity Ascension Team

Last edited:

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
Here is a few Screenshots that I have taken in the server so far not the best but still some insiders Ancient BoneElite Encounter.jpg Got my self a Bug Ring not bad.Png Got the Ancient Skull.jpg Killing my first BoneElite.Png

HerbalEssence

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 20, 2014
Are you going to be the highest level and best kitted character on this server aswell? *cough +9 dc wsb first few days of server *cough*

HerbalEssence

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 20, 2014
Are you implying something suspicious went on or just that he got lucky and no lifed?

Implying it was suspicious, not to mention some other of the sketchy stuff that went on, I know at least some people quit because of the accusations towards azzi, personally I still played for a little bit, bit sketchy towards the end tho, anyway goodluck with your server.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Implying it was suspicious, not to mention some other of the sketchy stuff that went on, I know at least some people quit because of the accusations towards azzi, personally I still played for a little bit, bit sketchy towards the end tho, anyway goodluck with your server.

I see, slightly off topic but what's your opinion on the server owner playing the server?

On one hand said owner has an advantage where he/she knows what drops where and also where to go, however that advantage would dwindle later he/she would have to spend additional time on repairing and updating the server later on?

There is also benefit for the server in which the owner would experience the balance of the classes/Drops/Mobs density/strength first hand and not just hear the loudest crys.

HerbalEssence

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 20, 2014
I see, slightly off topic but what's your opinion on the server owner playing the server?

On one hand said owner has an advantage where he/she knows what drops where and also where to go, however that advantage would dwindle later he/she would have to spend additional time on repairing and updating the server later on?

There is also benefit for the server in which the owner would experience the balance of the classes/Drops/Mobs density/strength first hand and not just hear the loudest crys.

I don't think its an issue if a server owner plays their server, if there open about it and don't create themselves items, the guy who ran origins played and it seemed he played properly without taking advantage of his situation, he wasnt in top 10, nor had any better items than anyone else.

Was a serious question to azzi, his server was fun for a while, will be fun again im sure, would like to see if hes gonna be playing tho

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
For clarification, I will not be playing my server. I will only be observing from a GM's point of view when I have the time, there is still a lot of work and development for the server and I expect to be working on it 90% of the day daily. I intend to create the best possible server I can. That means having to put the time and hard work into creating, fixing and establishing what the public views are on certain updates etc. Seeing how the game adjusts and what needs adjusting.

So thankyou for your concern but I will not be playing my server.

Azzi

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Yo is there a download available?

Hi Jaffar,

We're in Closed Beta stage at the moment, I will be uploading a post with alot more information on Open Beta within the next few days. Please stay tuned and Thanks for the patience.

Azzi

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
Yes azzi played the last server and was the highest level warrior. Glad to hear you aren't playing this one, although you tried to hide it last server so I assume most will still be skeptical that you aren't just hiding it on this one. Not trying to bash your server, I'm just giving people a heads up. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.