Legend of Mir: Affinity Ascension

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Yes azzi played the last server and was the highest level warrior. Glad to hear you aren't playing this one, although you tried to hide it last server so I assume most will still be skeptical that you aren't just hiding it on this one. Not trying to bash your server, I'm just giving people a heads up. Good luck.

Was it a problem that he was the highest level warrior or that he tried to hide it ?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
People can be skeptical thats fine, but once they try the server im sure they will enjoy it.

The thing is, Even if I wanted to play the server, I wouldn't have the time. I have a lot of plans for the server and the future of the server which Will hopefully keep the community hooked for a long time.

As I said before If I am ingame, it will be observing from a GM's point of view, this gives me the small window to see how things are coping in game, then its back to the development process as I want to code new never thought of features. Give all bosses AI's that can completely change up the fight, I want to bring more into Mir. Make it more than what it already is and to do that. I'm going to need to work serverside most of my time.

And for those of you wondering about Closed Beta and how it is going, It is going brilliantly, the chosen testers are doing very well and being extremely helpful when it comes to testing the features and splatting bugs as they go. Either tommorow if I have time or Saturday, I will be posting the Open Beta Post which will give all details of the server. So you guys will get that information you've been waiting for.

The Open Beta will start at the beginning of next week depending on how the rest of the weeks testing goes on Closed Beta. If extremely well and only small issues have been found I believe we will be starting Open Beta on the Latest of Tuesday, But if there are problems we may need to delay further into the week at the Latest of Friday.

Part of both Closed and Open Beta will be a stress test determining whether we will need to upgrade the server to ensure that all players are playing in a Lag Free environment.

For all of those asking as well when I say We, I am in partnership with one of my friends who lives close-by me. He is new to Mir but is bringing a lot of experience from other games and is a wizard when it comes to the Server infrastructure and Website development. We are hoping to make this a server that will be spoken about in years to come. But with Mir thats high wishes right? But you have to work hard for that to happen. If you players don't give up on me, I will never give up on you. As long as we have users playing we will be working updating and maintaining the server.

I look forward to seeing you all in-game soon & Hope you all have a good Weekend.

Azzi

Legend Of Mir: Affinity Ascension Team

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
The fact is if it's true you was the highest warrior on your last server thats clear you as courrpting your server, no way a server owner has time to being doing updates ( which i know you was doing on your last server n fixs ) and to maintain the highest level on a warrior ( hardest class to level ) As Wizard always want to take a taoist along with them.

2016 Cut the bullshit, admit you ****ed up on your server and vow to not let it happen here, instead of lying to your viewers before it's even started again, sick of the **** i see on lomcn, everybody can't use there brain and work it out and just take everybodys word for everything.

Really do hope this server is good though, Mir is near dead.

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
It was a problem...leveled himself...told guild where players were...items that only dropped for him...etc.

Yea we all know it happened and it was indeed a very good server. just tough to trust.

Last edited:

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
It was a problem...leveled himself...told guild where players were...items that only dropped for him...etc.

Yea we all know it happened and it was indeed a very good server. just tough to trust.
stick with the topic.

Relentless21

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 17, 2015
In all honesty, i am a closed beta tester.. and he is on his gm char running around making sure this server is the best it can be.. us testers have checked alot of things in the server these past couple of days.. and there is 0 Problems.. this server is honestly top on my list atm.. and this is in closed.. i am enjoying my self.. You cannot shoot a man for wanting to try out his own server.. he puts all the time and effort in so you guys can play.. and even pays for the dedi and to keep it up so you guys can enjoy your self.. honestly i think you just being silly.. The servers great mate.. and i will be looking forward to tryng out all the new content in the upcomming weeks. So to all you haters.. Your missing out. x

P.S He is a good GM.. Y'all just need to Stop being so lame.

---------- Post Merged at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Not to mention.. Even if he did play his server.. that inclines there WILL be more Content.. who likes sitting at end content with the same stuff to do..? gives the gm a heads up to what needs to be done in a GM / Player kind of perspective.. IMO.. This server will see a good means to it i highly recommened trying his new work as it's by far the best he has done ! :applouse::applouse:

Last edited:

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
stick with the topic.

That was the topic, it was in mir chat as azzi said.

As for content...As I said before I am not bashing the server, it was incredibly fun the first time around and it was an awesome server. I was just giving the community a heads up before someone invests a ton of time into it without knowing. Hopefully he is truthful this time if he does play. I'm sure many will enjoy it.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Not to mention.. Even if he did play his server.. that inclines there WILL be more Content.. who likes sitting at end content with the same stuff to do..? gives the gm a heads up to what needs to be done in a GM / Player kind of perspective.. IMO.. This server will see a good means to it i highly recommened trying his new work as it's by far the best he has done ! :applouse::applouse:

Only reason why I ask about it, is because I think it's healthy for a server if the GM / Owners play...

Trollypolly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
In all honesty, i am a closed beta tester.. and he is on his gm char running around making sure this server is the best it can be.. us testers have checked alot of things in the server these past couple of days.. and there is 0 Problems.. this server is honestly top on my list atm.. and this is in closed.. i am enjoying my self.. You cannot shoot a man for wanting to try out his own server.. he puts all the time and effort in so you guys can play.. and even pays for the dedi and to keep it up so you guys can enjoy your self.. honestly i think you just being silly.. The servers great mate.. and i will be looking forward to tryng out all the new content in the upcomming weeks. So to all you haters.. Your missing out. x

P.S He is a good GM.. Y'all just need to Stop being so lame.

---------- Post Merged at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Not to mention.. Even if he did play his server.. that inclines there WILL be more Content.. who likes sitting at end content with the same stuff to do..? gives the gm a heads up to what needs to be done in a GM / Player kind of perspective.. IMO.. This server will see a good means to it i highly recommended trying his new work as it's by far the best he has done ! :applouse::applouse:

No you cannot shoot a man for playing his own server but him not playing his own server in all honesty is the best route as this just eliminates a lot of issues based around the mental state of your players. But this man in his previous server leveled himself, told his guild where others were for PK (How do I know... I was in his guild), gave himself items and upgraded his items (this is just a few to list for starters) by cheating (granted it is his server and he can do whatever the hell he wants, but do you think it was fair that others didn't know this? Would you want to be on the other end fighting a group of people that have this kind of power on their side? No you wouldn't and if you say yes you are lying because we all love corruption right?)

If he is playing his server that means he will NOT being implementing new content as his time is being consumed playing rather than developing which is perfectly fine as I don't think just because you have a server you need to spend 100% of your time ON the server I was just debunking that logic of him playing that means more content. More content comes when he has time to put aside for designing and implementing it, not by playing a game. You can argue that him playing gives him a better idea on when to release content... which it actually doesn't when you just need to look at the level rankings (There isn't 1000's of people playing so this isn't as hard to decipher as people make it). You can argue drop rates but you can solve this by statistics + previous experiences (which azzi has) + BETA.

Just keep an eye out for all the people associated with Koriban when this server goes live as if you have any suspicions of azzi playing he would be in that group (same guild or not). I am not bashing you Kori fyi I am just stating so people know as azzi stated he will not play but like DarkDragon14 said, it's going to be hard to trust. Also Kori, Hiatus x Hiatus BibleThump.

Last edited:

Relentless21

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 17, 2015
I was from BrotherHood.. i didn't really see eye to eye with his ING Character.. and i witnessed half of his kit drop.. from travelling around + PK loot.. He also Spends a **** ton of time Leveling at nighttime when its quiet and he has some free time.. him as himself playing the game helps make and bring new content.. Due to the fact he can see somthing that needs changing and make it better.. Everyone gets to that point in mir when your like.. oh i cbf to level here no more.. so im gna create or ask a suggested new map.. where he will be on that ! most likely one step ahead.. You can't go around and singularly point a finger out and call him corrupt.. i pkd him he pkd me more. lol how it goes, i was a lower standard warrior.. Didn't have much kit.. but i still witnessed him gain kit + witness him level .. Just because others don't play alot and fall behind gives you no right to start accusing of cheating.. just need to get on with it really.. If you don't like the server don't comment.. No point ruining the atmosphere just shows your out to get some attention so eod just leave it at that.. his current performance of this new upcoming server is on point.. so whether you attempt it that's up to you.. if you don't well then your missing out!..

He has been a good host and i'm sure he will continue.

Love Crystallized.

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
No you cannot shoot a man for playing his own server but him not playing his own server in all honesty is the best route as this just eliminates a lot of issues based around the mental state of your players. But this man in his previous server leveled himself, told his guild where others were for PK (How do I know... I was in his guild), gave himself items and upgraded his items (this is just a few to list for starters) by cheating (granted it is his server and he can do whatever the hell he wants, but do you think it was fair that others didn't know this? Would you want to be on the other end fighting a group of people that have this kind of power on their side? No you wouldn't and if you say yes you are lying because we all love corruption right?)

If he is playing his server that means he will NOT being implementing new content as his time is being consumed playing rather than developing which is perfectly fine as I don't think just because you have a server you need to spend 100% of your time ON the server I was just debunking that logic of him playing that means more content. More content comes when he has time to put aside for designing and implementing it, not by playing a game. You can argue that him playing gives him a better idea on when to release content... which it actually doesn't when you just need to look at the level rankings (There isn't 1000's of people playing so this isn't as hard to decipher as people make it). You can argue drop rates but you can solve this by statistics + previous experiences (which azzi has) + BETA.

Just keep an eye out for all the people associated with Koriban when this server goes live as if you have any suspicions of azzi playing he would be in that group (same guild or not). I am not bashing you Kori fyi I am just stating so people know as azzi stated he will not play but like DarkDragon14 said, it's going to be hard to trust. Also Kori, Hiatus x Hiatus BibleThump.

i didnt even read your full post trolly but your lying right out your teeth, big time. one thing for you to own up too is did u record convos on TS. if so you would have recording of proof that info was giving about chars whereabouts.... also dont forget i defended you and your pals when negative things happened in guild. the only thing i can say he shouldnt of done was get involved in any guild as this Bullshit would flood forums as people start to get bitter. i can say all of his kit was received from killing bosses, as i was having to roll with him on the items.

you should have exploiter title on forums with TD and the rest of the people that used Game Gold shop items to make cash, you can argue (he should of checked it if he wasnt a player would of had more time to check things) all humans make mistakes, but as players you should of reported it end of. coming up with aload of typing and coming of with "told his guild where others were for PK (How do I know... I was in his guild)" is a lie and you can prove it otherwise with the recorded convos you have. Most of the time he was solo hunting so yeah he could easily become highest level warrior as solo was more beneficial then hunting in a group because of the exp cuts.

Azzi i for one had a STRONG feeling you was the player in question and i respect you to the fullest for the way you handled my intense quizzing and questioning i can say u did never once have any input on hunting grounds/quests/kit dropping or anything in game of this nature, you would just agree or disagree, never be like "guys go here you will get this/that or this person is here".

i believe you had full control over the separation of player/GM as you was able to fix bugs quickly and effectively and managed to add new content, you left myself and Towelist on the floor in Bichon for about 6hours due to we went AFK (i myself went bed) outside outlaw trying to camp the boss which in itself proves you had control over separating from being a player and a GM and that you wasnt one sided otherwise you would of left us there outside Outlaw were we would of happily camped the boss for the day.

i mean lets face it the server went pop due to a bunch of exploiters as ive seen alot of servers go this way. guys exploit/get banned/no body to pk/Good Game but Close the Server. All you had to do was report it and then maybe you would of got your revenge and if the guild was carried by anyone it was Varaka highest wizz 12hours+ game play a day never AFK.

on the side note, ive played alot of other games with azzi and he puts in the work and sticks to his guns, if he says his not going to be having any player input on the server and will be only have GM input lets respect the mans word. Last time he didnt say he was/wasnt gonna have any player input.

P.S. if he was in the opposite team i would of had his kit as i owned.

Jungle Is Massive

Trollypolly

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
I was from BrotherHood.. i didn't really see eye to eye with his ING Character.. and i witnessed half of his kit drop.. from travelling around + PK loot.. He also Spends a **** ton of time Leveling at nighttime when its quiet and he has some free time.. him as himself playing the game helps make and bring new content.. Due to the fact he can see somthing that needs changing and make it better.. Everyone gets to that point in mir when your like.. oh i cbf to level here no more.. so im gna create or ask a suggested new map.. where he will be on that ! most likely one step ahead.. You can't go around and singularly point a finger out and call him corrupt.. i pkd him he pkd me more. lol how it goes, i was a lower standard warrior.. Didn't have much kit.. but i still witnessed him gain kit + witness him level .. Just because others don't play alot and fall behind gives you no right to start accusing of cheating.. just need to get on with it really.. If you don't like the server don't comment.. No point ruining the atmosphere just shows your out to get some attention so eod just leave it at that.. his current performance of this new upcoming server is on point.. so whether you attempt it that's up to you.. if you don't well then your missing out!..

He has been a good host and i'm sure he will continue.

Love Crystallized.

What the hell did I just read? I have never seen such white night comments with literally 0 common sense and you must be the guy either that is working with him or you know him in real life. Yes I remember Crystallized and that dude was a god damn retard and this just shows it.

You are without a doubt a dirty piece of **** liar. You witnessed half his kit dropped when Crystallized quit a couple weeks into the server... So how on earth did you witness the other months of him getting kit? Do you live with him? He spent his time leveling at night? How about he was playing League of Legends with us every night and yet still beat Varaka in levels (Get the **** out of here Varaka is a god damn leveling monster)? I think I am starting to understand why Varaka didn't play with his buddies on the other server but that is another topic.

How can he play and work on a server and be a top level (if done legit <---- Keywords) to know when content should be released while being able to fix current content and implement new content, something doesn't seem right does it? Basically owning a server you are never at the point where it's like... "there is nothing to do so let me play my server for weeks and not work on it" especially when it's a 1 or 2 man team, sorry that is a just a pipe dream. So based on the time restrictions of him being able to play and diligently working on a server how can he be a top dog to know these issues? How can he be 1 step ahead when he will be miles behind others in levels? The only way he can is if he just stopped working on the server which is something he knows for a fact can't happen.

You can't go around and singularly point a finger out and call him corrupt.. i pkd him he pkd me more. lol how it goes, i was a lower standard warrior.. Didn't have much kit.. but i still witnessed him gain kit + witness him level

We are not pointing the finger and saying he in his current stage is still corrupt. People have stated in his last server he WAS 100% corrupt, I have audio and Tom/Ryan have images of him saying he is azzi so please spare me this white night talk. That next sentence just proved my first part of this comment that you really are a god damn retard. Then the next sentences you just lie again about kit and levels.

Just because others don't play alot and fall behind gives you no right to start accusing of cheating.. just need to get on with it really.

Omg one after another of retarded sentences and it is clear as day you have some part in knowing him or with the server because it is literally only you saying this ridiculous **** when the evidence is out there. So I just need to get on with it? OK Hillary Clinton, How about based on his Integrity I am going to let my follow Mir players know the realization of what they could possibly get themselves into. Going back to DarkDragons comment it will be hard to trust as to this day with the evidence out there he will still deny it. Once your integrity goes, gg.

If you don't like the server don't comment

How can I like or not like a server I have played yet?

No point ruining the atmosphere just shows your out to get some attention so eod just leave it at that

I could care less for the attention on this forum. My life is far greater than commenting on here just for some "attention" from people, I get plenty of attention from my works on the Unity Asset store. Ruin the atmosphere? I would far like to shed light on the topic and give people the truth than have history repeat itself, because you know.. Integrity, you should look it up.

his current performance of this new upcoming server is on point

This I would agree with you on. I am happy to see he is giving another server a shot as there seem to be far to little Mir servers that have a great longevity replay time I feel. Do I like Excision/azzi as a person? Yes I do, I enjoyed playing with him on Mir and League. Do I honestly think he will do the same **** he did on his previous server... **** no.. I think he knows better at this point. We gave him too much **** and tore down his integrity enough that I don't think he will even dare to do some stupid **** like that again. Because if/when he does, he WILL get caught because it isn't hard to figure out. I feel if he pulls that 1 more time, I think it will be history for him making any servers in the future as well as LOMCN endorsing a corrupt server host.

---------- Post Merged at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:54 AM ----------

i didnt even read your full post trolly but your lying right out your teeth, big time. one thing for you to own up too is did u record convos on TS. if so you would have recording of proof that info was giving about chars whereabouts.... also dont forget i defended you and your pals when negative things happened in guild. the only thing i can say he shouldnt of done was get involved in any guild as this Bullshit would flood forums as people start to get bitter. i can say all of his kit was received from killing bosses, as i was having to roll with him on the items.

you should have exploiter title on forums with TD and the rest of the people that used Game Gold shop items to make cash, you can argue (he should of checked it if he wasnt a player would of had more time to check things) all humans make mistakes, but as players you should of reported it end of. coming up with aload of typing and coming of with "told his guild where others were for PK (How do I know... I was in his guild)" is a lie and you can prove it otherwise with the recorded convos you have. Most of the time he was solo hunting so yeah he could easily become highest level warrior as solo was more beneficial then hunting in a group because of the exp cuts.

Azzi i for one had a STRONG feeling you was the player in question and i respect you to the fullest for the way you handled my intense quizzing and questioning i can say u did never once have any input on hunting grounds/quests/kit dropping or anything in game of this nature, you would just agree or disagree, never be like "guys go here you will get this/that or this person is here".

i believe you had full control over the separation of player/GM as you was able to fix bugs quickly and effectively and managed to add new content, you left myself and Towelist on the floor in Bichon for about 6hours due to we went AFK (i myself went bed) outside outlaw trying to camp the boss which in itself proves you had control over separating from being a player and a GM and that you wasnt one sided otherwise you would of left us there outside Outlaw were we would of happily camped the boss for the day.

i mean lets face it the server went pop due to a bunch of exploiters as ive seen alot of servers go this way. guys exploit/get banned/no body to pk/Good Game but Close the Server. All you had to do was report it and then maybe you would of got your revenge and if the guild was carried by anyone it was Varaka highest wizz 12hours+ game play a day never AFK.

on the side note, ive played alot of other games with azzi and he puts in the work and sticks to his guns, if he says his not going to be having any player input on the server and will be only have GM input lets respect the mans word. Last time he didnt say he was/wasnt gonna have any player input.

Jungle Is Massive

Yo Mr Vladimir Top lane big did status bro lol,

For one I do not lie and as I do not want to be labeled a liar as that is the epitome of scum. Now if you look in previous forums post you will see I have never once rejected I recorded TS. I respect you have a proper outlook on fairness like we did when it came to hunts and to this day we all have the up-most respect for you and Jungle the most out of anyone in that group. If it comes down to it, even if I was to release recordings to the public without them consenting is against the law. I can make as many recordings as I want but I must keep them private. So if I get consent from everyone in the party then I will shift though the recordings and give it to you all to see for yourself.

3 incidents, 2 incidents I have on recording when Daddydukes took the stuff out of guild storage where there was information Excision should not have known when he says he literally rolled out of bed a few seconds ago and already knew all that stuff was taken, this was after Daddydukes was done talking to "azzi" when azzi asked him to return all the items. Daddydukes rejected and then mysteriously azzi logs off and Excision logs on and is "proper pissed" but how would you be pissed if you rolled out of bed literally seconds ago? Next is when the whole guild was pissed at Daddydukes I was still in TS with them while hunting with Daddydukes in Black Dragon Dungeon, what comes out of Excisions mouth? "I reckon they are in BDD", we literally just killed DD and TT'd and Kori said, "No they are in SZ", then he says, "What they are?" as for certain we were in BDD and had a hard time believing we were not, you can hear it all in the tone of his voice.

The last incident was when we were trying to figure out where CareBares were hunting, myself Kori and Marcus referenced Turtles and Excision referenced... I cant remember the name of it but it had a SZ outside of the KR. Bigger than **** he was right. You know that Excision guy is a pretty damn good guesser. If that incident was by itself then I would be 100% in the wrong to have any sort of high certainty that there was corruption but looking back at many incidents it really starts to add up.

i can say all of his kit was received from killing bosses, as i was having to roll with him on the items.

Weren't you a wiz and he was a warrior though? How would you roll on the same items? I mean that +9 WSB like 1.5 weeks into the server... cmon kev lololol. On top of that next up is the Heaven Armour from the xmas event. We will never know certain things for 100% certainty but there are degrees of certainty. Would we all be justified to think that 1.5 weeks into the server a +9 WSB appears on the GMs character then a Heaven armour? Also I remember there was a time where you kind of stopped playing and started owning people with vlad top in league as I spent a lot of my day in that TS and I found you mostly playing LoL to be fair.

you should have exploiter title on forums with TD and the rest of the people that used Game Gold shop items to make cash

And azzi should have the corrupt GM tag then too right? Was I really in the wrong? Has anyone even thought of this yet? Like... am I a bad person for exploiting a server that the GM is corrupted in, in making himself items, levels, information of others, etc when trying to preach fairness? You honestly think a server with corruption and what went down is going to last?

you can argue (he should of checked it if he wasnt a player would of had more time to check things) all humans make mistakes, but as players you should of reported it end of.
So he gets a by when it comes to criticism and blame? While I have to man up and should of known better? If this was something in the beginning of the server where I knew the server wasn't corrupt... Then I sure as hell would of reported it but that was no where near the case at all and what I did was at the last 2 weeks of the server when that exact damage has been going on for weeks or who knows the start of the server.

Most of the time he was solo hunting so yeah he could easily become highest level warrior as solo was more beneficial then hunting in a group
You know he was playing with us on League every night after a certain point. In which Varaka passed him yet he still played with us in terms of hunting then went off to play League with us while Varaka kept leveling and somehow he passed Varaka? A Wiz like Varaka being out leveled by a warrior, c'mon? WutFace.

i mean lets face it the server went pop due to a bunch of exploiters as ive seen alot of servers go this way
I would disagree with that as I have stated in this post and the one previous as well as him not tending to his server like he should of rather he was on League of Legends far too long in which hardly anything got changed/fixed near the end. Also his attitude on the forums as well as his replying to people in a timely manner was just very lack luster.

if he says his not going to be having any player input on the server and will be only have GM input lets respect the mans word.

I believe it, like I said in my last post, this is his last chance and if he does the same thing as before his name will be tarnished for having a low integrity server due to corruption. But hey you can come to the United States and do that and run for president so what the hell do I know!!! lol

Word, also BTW kevin... Your Vlad vs my Irelia, lets ****in do this.

Jungle Is Massive
4acb83efaab972a7bb25ec62a333753f.jpg

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
It's 2016 how do people still have that many words to say in a convo about mir lol

Relentless21

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 17, 2015
What the hell did I just read? I have never seen such white night comments with literally 0 common sense and you must be the guy either that is working with him or you know him in real life. Yes I remember Crystallized and that dude was a god damn retard and this just shows it.

You are without a doubt a dirty piece of **** liar. You witnessed half his kit dropped when Crystallized quit a couple weeks into the server... So how on earth did you witness the other months of him getting kit? Do you live with him? He spent his time leveling at night? How about he was playing League of Legends with us every night and yet still beat Varaka in levels (Get the **** out of here Varaka is a god damn leveling monster)? I think I am starting to understand why Varaka didn't play with his buddies on the other server but that is another topic.

How can he play and work on a server and be a top level (if done legit <---- Keywords) to know when content should be released while being able to fix current content and implement new content, something doesn't seem right does it? Basically owning a server you are never at the point where it's like... "there is nothing to do so let me play my server for weeks and not work on it" especially when it's a 1 or 2 man team, sorry that is a just a pipe dream. So based on the time restrictions of him being able to play and diligently working on a server how can he be a top dog to know these issues? How can he be 1 step ahead when he will be miles behind others in levels? The only way he can is if he just stopped working on the server which is something he knows for a fact can't happen.

We are not pointing the finger and saying he in his current stage is still corrupt. People have stated in his last server he WAS 100% corrupt, I have audio and Tom/Ryan have images of him saying he is azzi so please spare me this white night talk. That next sentence just proved my first part of this comment that you really are a god damn retard. Then the next sentences you just lie again about kit and levels.

Omg one after another of retarded sentences and it is clear as day you have some part in knowing him or with the server because it is literally only you saying this ridiculous **** when the evidence is out there. So I just need to get on with it? OK Hillary Clinton, How about based on his Integrity I am going to let my follow Mir players know the realization of what they could possibly get themselves into. Going back to DarkDragons comment it will be hard to trust as to this day with the evidence out there he will still deny it. Once your integrity goes, gg.

I could care less for the attention on this forum. My life is far greater than commenting on here just for some "attention" from people, I get plenty of attention from my works on the Unity Asset store. Ruin the atmosphere? I would far like to shed light on the topic and give people the truth than have history repeat itself, because you know.. Integrity, you should look it up.

This I would agree with you on. I am happy to see he is giving another server a shot as there seem to be far to little Mir servers that have a great longevity replay time I feel. Do I like Excision/azzi as a person? Yes I do, I enjoyed playing with him on Mir and League. Do I honestly think he will do the same **** he did on his previous server... **** no.. I think he knows better at this point. We gave him too much **** and tore down his integrity enough that I don't think he will even dare to do some stupid **** like that again. Because if/when he does, he WILL get caught because it isn't hard to figure out. I feel if he pulls that 1 more time, I think it will be history for him making any servers in the future as well as LOMCN endorsing a corrupt server host.

---------- Post Merged at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:54 AM ----------

For one I do not lie and as I do not want to be labeled a liar as that is the epitome of scum. Now if you look in previous forums post you will see I have never once rejected I recorded TS. I respect you have a proper outlook on fairness like we did when it came to hunts and to this day we all have the up-most respect for you and Jungle the most out of anyone in that group. If it comes down to it, even if I was to release recordings to the public without them consenting is against the law. I can make as many recordings as I want but I must keep them private. So if I get consent from everyone in the party then I will shift though the recordings and give it to you all to see for yourself.

3 incidents, 2 incidents I have on recording when Daddydukes took the stuff out of guild storage where there was information Excision should not have known when he says he literally rolled out of bed a few seconds ago and already knew all that stuff was taken, this was after Daddydukes was done talking to "azzi" when azzi asked him to return all the items. Daddydukes rejected and then mysteriously azzi logs off and Excision logs on and is "proper pissed" but how would you be pissed if you rolled out of bed literally seconds ago? Next is when the whole guild was pissed at Daddydukes I was still in TS with them while hunting with Daddydukes in Black Dragon Dungeon, what comes out of Excisions mouth? "I reckon they are in BDD", we literally just killed DD and TT'd and Kori said, "No they are in SZ", then he says, "What they are?" as for certain we were in BDD and had a hard time believing we were not, you can hear it all in the tone of his voice.

The last incident was when we were trying to figure out where CareBares were hunting, myself Kori and Marcus referenced Turtles and Excision referenced... I cant remember the name of it but it had a SZ outside of the KR. Bigger than **** he was right. You know that Excision guy is a pretty damn good guesser. If that incident was by itself then I would be 100% in the wrong to have any sort of high certainty that there was corruption but looking back at many incidents it really starts to add up.

Weren't you a wiz and he was a warrior though? How would you roll on the same items? I mean that +9 WSB like 1.5 weeks into the server... cmon kev lololol. On top of that next up is the Heaven Armour from the xmas event. We will never know certain things for 100% certainty but there are degrees of certainty. Would we all be justified to think that 1.5 weeks into the server a +9 WSB appears on the GMs character then a Heaven armour? Also I remember there was a time where you kind of stopped playing and started owning people with vlad top in league as I spent a lot of my day in that TS and I found you mostly playing LoL to be fair.

And azzi should have the corrupt GM tag then too right? Was I really in the wrong? Has anyone even thought of this yet? Like... am I a bad person for exploiting a server that the GM is corrupted in, in making himself items, levels, information of others, etc when trying to preach fairness? You honestly think a server with corruption and what went down is going to last?

So he gets a by when it comes to criticism and blame? While I have to man up and should of known better? If this was something in the beginning of the server where I knew the server wasn't corrupt... Then I sure as hell would of reported it but that was no where near the case at all and what I did was at the last 2 weeks of the server when that exact damage has been going on for weeks or who knows the start of the server.

You know he was playing with us on League every night after a certain point. In which Varaka passed him yet he still played with us in terms of hunting then went off to play League with us while Varaka kept leveling and somehow he passed Varaka? A Wiz like Varaka being out leveled by a warrior, c'mon? WutFace.

I would disagree with that as I have stated in this post and the one previous as well as him not tending to his server like he should of rather he was on League of Legends far too long in which hardly anything got changed/fixed near the end. Also his attitude on the forums as well as his replying to people in a timely manner was just very lack luster.

I believe it, like I said in my last post, this is his last chance and if he does the same thing as before his name will be tarnished for having a low integrity server due to corruption. But hey you can come to the United States and do that and run for president so what the hell do I know!!! lol

Hello!?? it's called Reroll... Wow you have so much to say.. Shame no one read it all lel.

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Only reason why I ask about it, is because I think it's healthy for a server if the GM / Owners play...

I agree. However, while reading some posts on here I came to the conclusion that if the server owner / GM is also the highest level Warrior he is doing something wrong. Either

a) He is spending more time playing and having fun than focusing on the updating / running of the server.
b) Giving himself an unfair advantage by cheating.

To sum it up, he should not be the highest on the server.

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB

sorry trolly but each time you post im loosing respect for you... your typing like you know everything. im not vlad, im jungle aka YellaDigga so whats all this typing for really.... if you have recording post them to back your typing if not move on mate and dont post on this forum again your big explaintations, typing round in circles is getting way out of hand now and theres no need i said what i had to say and i dont think you have answered one question, without lying again.

yes im Adrian the Warrior that smashed daddy and took his weapon in paralord, im nothing to do with any wizard so please either post these recording as one im interested to knowing if u even have such things and if u dont post a recording we can all admit your a lying. truth is in your hands, you got two choices now. post or jog on

Adrian aka YellaDigga aka Jungle is Massive. Wicked Wicked

Last edited:

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
I won't be playing this time around, i don't have the time neither did i like what happened last time.

goodluck arren.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Such drama rofl.

Beta tester with zero ties to anybody - Server looking good. If you played the last one a lot of features are the same and you will fit right in.

As for GM he hasn't played as the highest characters I know from last time round if he did play I wouldn't have an issue with it because when he plays on his normal character he wouldn't be a GM just another player that loses HP when you attack him. Bad stuff might of happened last time but I don't see any of that stuff this time round. Honestly looks like a nice server to play where the average level is going to be 40-50 as the exp rate at 48 (We got NPC to jump us to 48 for testing high end skills) after 30 minutes of solo lvling got 0.10% but exp tables laid out so its easy enough to get 40 with a bit time invested. Drop rates seem grand in 1 week we had 1 fan 1 d staff 1 dss with 10 people playing but no SOWGs or anything along them lines.

Short notes -

- Decent lvling to 40
- Good few caves
- Quests and daily's with decent rewards but require time to get the reward
- Decent drops but may need tweaked to a little less rewarding
- No major bugs discovered just little things of quest items not dropping that were fixed in an hour or two
- Items better than Mir Kit that i find is always nice to see (will require alot of time invested in lvling and higher bosses)
- Is group and world bosses
- Challenge dungons for solo and group

Up to you if you play but its my kind of server of lvl 40ish, boss hunting decent gear and quest rewards that remind me of euro without being a dull euro clone that bores me to death. Recommend giving it a go and save some tears for later guys

Status
Not open for further replies.