Legend of Mir: Affinity Ascension

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
yes im Adrian the Warrior that smashed daddy and took his weapon in paralord, im nothing to do with any wizard so please either post these recording as one im interested to knowing if u even have such things and if u dont post a recording we can all admit your a lying. truth is in your hands, you got two choices now. post or jog on

Adrian aka YellaDigga aka Jungle is Massive. Wicked Wicked

What in the world are you talking about? lol

Relentless21

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 17, 2015
LOL.. this is ****ing retarded... Varaka is a **** leveller.. sorry.. he doesnt have the time like msot people think unless you Butt suck the guy.. trolly your full of **** you havent replied Jungle/AKA Adrian AKA kevin = Winner.. Mate ... Seriously stop being a bum boy your mad because your "MATES" ****ed the server by exploiting enough SAID!!!!!.. the server is on POINT!!!!!! people who don't play are idiots!!!.. Even if you cant play You can play slowly.. it's not about being the best.. ARREN big thumbs up to you mate.. you've done a brilliant job loads of new changes.. LOADS of new skills.. excellent stuff..

Trolly.. Stop being a crybaby and grow a sack TY.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
On topic :
had a really good time testing out these caves and every class end game power, its really good i liked the server so far
tested on low lvl beta and everything went well GM's constantly updates and fix bugs right away.

anyway here is a picture of my hunt with a warr ( im using a wiz ) :

u1yu0.png

i liked the hunt and the end game items/level though there is too many set kit above 48 but its just slowly going on from 40's onward which gives server more life and more active people, i really wish people give this a try and it has an active GM running around ingame checking how things are going with players while his other team member codes and constantly updates / fix bugs.

Love is in the air 5%
/Moha

Reactions: azzi

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
What in the world are you talking about? lol

so TrollyPolly and his americarno friends where in MVP and had access to our Team Speak for the duration until his IRL mate robbed our guild storage (nothing interesting that we couldnt get back) so we had to remove him from guild where they made their beds and laid in them (grey screens and all) after he was caught exploiting where azzi provided with logs showing the whole thing labeled 'Name and Shame' trolly got bitter stating he had recordings proving that azzi was corrupt and im still waiting till this day for these recordings to be posted.

he either doesnt have the recordings (most likely) or the recordings he has dont show azzi was corrupt in any way

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
so TrollyPolly and his americarno friends where in MVP and had access to our Team Speak for the duration until his IRL mate robbed our guild storage (nothing interesting that we couldnt get back) so we had to remove him from guild where they made their beds and laid in them (grey screens and all) after he was caught exploiting where azzi provided with logs showing the whole thing labeled 'Name and Shame' trolly got bitter stating he had recordings proving that azzi was corrupt and im still waiting till this day for these recordings to be posted.

he either doesnt have the recordings (most likely) or the recordings he has dont show azzi was corrupt in any way

He knows, that's DaddyDukes you've quoted.

Really fun server, decent GM but definitely needs to not play his server, or if he does do it sparingly. Best of luck to you azzi.

kevin87

Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
He knows, that's DaddyDukes you've quoted.

Really fun server, decent GM but definitely needs to not play his server, or if he does do it sparingly. Best of luck to you azzi.

Oh hahaha he knows what happened then, wondering why his acting dumb too?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
lom-affinity-ascension-logo-text.png

Open Beta Begins: Monday 6PM 1st August 2016
Please Be Aware - There Will be a Wipe after Open Beta

Legend of Mir: Affinity Ascension is an adapted version of the original Legend Of Mir: 2.

The Server has expansive list of custom updates and is run on the Crystal M2 Source.

There are 3 Classes currently to choose from, Warrior, Wizard or Taoist. Each have their unique benefits and downfalls to choosing each class. But do not count the Archer or the Assassin out just yet, I will be looking to reconstruct the classes to give my own unique twist to them. But they will not be available until a future Expansion Update.

Join a Guild or Group up with friends to conquer harder dungeons!

The EXP has been customised but if it were to be given a place it would be a Medium Rate.
There is plenty of custom content with over 250,000 Monsters Spawning, of which 200,000 of them are custom. Some of these monsters have their own AI’s which allow them to attack and maneuver different to usual monsters.

Bosses will be a challenge with both their AI’s to give them a few surprises during fights and their strength. The bosses will be a challenge for a group but of course there will be plenty of bosses for the solo player.

Questing will have a big impact on Legend of Mir: Affinity Ascension as there is so many that you are able to do amongst the group quests, daily quests, daily cave quests and special quests. You will have something to do every single day.

The current magic library has been updated with brand new spell images to give a new flare to the game making feel less “the same”.

Server Specifications:
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1245 V2 @3.40GHz
4 GB RAM
Unlimited Bandwidth
UK Hosted Dedicated Server

Website

Forums

Face Book Page

Face Book Group

Download:-

Main Client :-

https://mega.nz/#!eBUEmKxR!r4ip8dWLWXMuYZhvbn8Qo3qQAoV1S6thnchzAOMkssM

In-Game Information (This is not a full description as I'm only allowed to use 20,000

Special Areas:-

You will be able to enter special areas on the map known as “Instances”, these instances are open to the public but at set hours of the day. Places such as Magical Cavern and The Sunken Gateway are both areas which open at specific times.

Magical Cavern 10AM – 12PM & 6PM – 8PM (GMT)

The Sunken Gateway 4PM-10PM(GMT)

There are other types of area too such as the Challenge Instances, examples are the Tower of Tribulation and the Monster Arena. Both are challenging and can offer great rewards at a cost to Enter.

Tower Of Tribulation –

Well, The Tower comprises of 50 Floors, Each floor is filled tothe brim with Monsters! You will have to get to the next floors doorin order to get to the next round! Every round that you win, You will be able to claim a Tower Stone for that level (Only if you choose to end your hunt there!). If you do then you will be sent back to town with your prize.
At the End of each floor there is a Strong Monster guarding the next floorsdoor.
Get past him to advance!

Monster Arena –

The Monster Arena is where combatants can test there skill against waves of monsters, only one player may enter the Monster arena at a time. The Rounds will get increasingly harder and will involve both monster rounds and boss rounds so be careful not to get caught up! Every 5 Rounds that you pass you can choose to teleport to town and claim your reward or you can carry on til the end. There is 50 rounds in the Monster arena. The Prize for the Monster Arena is a Monster Arena Torch for the level you have achieved.

Exploring:-

In order to make your life a little easier, we have added Exploration to the game, you will need to go to each village first and be the required level before you can unlock that areas teleports. Nothing is stopping you entering the caves by foot, but the Teleporter in Bichon Wall will not offer its services until you have unlocked the areas Beacon.

New Magic:-

Currently there are 9 New Spells in game,

(Warrior) Iron Skin (Passive) –
Further Training of the Warriors Martial Art Skill, gives him a further boost to AC & AMC Permanently.

(Warrior) Destruction Burst (Active Leveling Spell) -
Unleash a burst of power to damage near by enemys

(Taoist) Advanced Soul Fire Ball –
Further Training for the Taoists Soul Fire Ball, With upgraded magic power Advanced Soul Fireball is one of the Taos Strongest single targest DPS spells.

(Taoist) Summon Spearman, Summon Archer, Summon Duelist –
As the world has been plunged into darkness, the Taoists have started to dabble into the cursed magic of bringing back the dead. They will now be able to summon 3 New Companions that will aid them, Summon spearman will Strike the enemy from two spaces away, Summon Archer will fire arrows from a distance and the Duelist is the most skilled for leveling as it is able to move at lightning speed attacking all enemies around him, yet I wouldn’t advise taking him into PVP.
I will be continuing to add new spells to the game as the game progresses, as I feel a huge part of the game is learning new spells and increasing the size of your spell book. Giving you the chance to customise your character and become unique.

(Taoist) SoulBond (Passive)
SoulBond is a Passive spell that fuses the Taoists Mind, Body & Soul. This improves their Top end MAC & SC Passively.

(Wizard) Eye Of Destruction –
The Wizard has started learning into the Depths of Dark Magic, this means the Class is starting to uncover new spells. The Eye of destruction is an ranged spell that causes havoc in a 3×3 Radius.

(Wizard) Foresight (Passive)

The Wizard gazes into the future, gaining Agility and Armour against its opponents attacks.

New Areas:-

White Valley:- Level 45+ Recommended Area

Monsters:
Ice Phantom, Snow Wolf, SnowYeti, Frozen Archer, Frozen Fighter, Frozen Golem

fognwo.jpg
214xw13.jpg
e0irrc.jpg
mlqg7p.jpg
2eyhpo6.jpg

Boss:
FrozenWarewolf – Veryfast moving boss with lightning attack speed

2cqbjgn.jpg

Caves: IceCavern, Arctic Labyrinth

24q64i0.jpg

Ice Cavern:- Level 45+ Recommended Cave

Monsters:
Crystal Wraith, Crystal Spirit
2qkkr9g.jpg
258m5vb.jpg

Sub Boss:
Crystal Behemoth
6fywiw.jpg

Boss:
Crystal Emperor
2zi0t8l.jpg

Arctic Labyrinth:- 45+ Recommended Cave

Monsters:
Arctic Yeti, Arctic Guardian, Arctic Statue, Arctic Bowman

Boss: Kindred Spirit
dqg10k.jpg
15yg2s9.jpg

Shaolin Village:- Level 40+ Recommended Area

Monsters:
Mushuru Warrior, Mushuru Ember Dancer, Mushuru Fighter, Mushuru Champions
kcc6qd.jpg
2j0jpco.jpg
1jrggx.jpg
tahcvk.jpg

Sub Boss:
Vaydon
aoaz4n.jpg

Caves: Shaolin Monastary

rh372p.jpg

Shaolin Monastary:- Level 40+ Recommended Cave

Monsters:
Shaolin Leaper, Shaolin Hungerer, Shaolin Ward
34dk7qs.jpg
3502x06.jpg
micrh5.jpg

Boss:
Elemental King

2lq6wy.jpg

Forgotten City:- Level 42+ Recommended Area

Monsters:
Keel Warrior, Keel Archer

ofyjnl.jpg
34j6uxv.jpg

Caves: Aztec Temple, Outlaw Temple, Turtle Path

2v3g0nn.jpg

Aztec Temple:- Level 43+ Recommended Cave

Monsters:
Aztec Shadowfiend, Aztec Magi, Aztec Harvester, Aztec Warmongerer

nfl1xi.jpg
643ubq.jpg
zuh72d.jpg
258oyed.jpg

Boss:
Aztec Araela

1zn3bif.jpg

Outlaw Temple:- Level 43+ Recommended Cave

Monsters:
Outlaw Sorcerer, Outlaw Archer, Outlaw Warrior, Outlaw Mage

zusepz.jpg
fp73tc.jpg
294rz4g.jpg

Sub Boss:
Fel Beast

28qujcl.jpg

Boss:
Outlaw Commander

dxhjf9.jpg

Turtle Path:- Level 43+ Recommended Cave

Monsters:
Red Turtle, Blue Turtle, Dark turtle, Finial Turtle, Green Turtle, Light Turtle,
Tower Turtle
ri6lio.jpg
20h3lfr.jpg
2cdbpyw.jpg

Sub Boss:
Turtle Grass, Black Tortoise

2h5iv0g.jpg
35mdxy8.jpg

Boss:
Turtle GateKeeper

15oihl4.jpg

Black Dragon Dungeon Expansion!

Extra Rooms:-
Before the Incarnated Zuma Taurus room, you have a map with 4 Exits, previously they were unused, but now you will be able to enter them and fight 7 New bosses and plenty of new monsters. This Includes the Black Dragon King.

Pirate Bay:- Level 40+ Recommended Area

Monsters: Damned Pirate, Dust Pile
Boss: Davey Jones

Boss Rooms

Paralord
World Boss, Daily world bosses for you to fight for and kill.

Leveling Caves:-

There will be Leveling caves for a set price for each level, E.g. Level 20 Leveling cave, level 30 Leveling cave.
These leveling caves will give a boost to your leveling speed but you will only be able to stay for 10 minutes.
You can avoid paying the fee for the Leveling cave if you manage to find a EXP Token from a boss.

Sabuk Wall:-

The Traditional Sabuk wall has come back, Fight with your guild to either Defend sabuk wall or Attack it!
Defending:- You have the Use of Archers, Gates and Walls. These can be repaired if destroyed or Healed and resurected if killed (See the Sabuk Conquest Master). Defend the Castle for one hour without letting a enemy member take control on the Palace will ensure your victory and allow you to keep Sabuk Wall for yourself.

Attacking:- Your aim will be to break down the Palace gates, Kill the defending archers so your Guilds Wizards and lower health members can get through, storm the castle and kill every enemy member.

Awakening:-
Awakening will be a prime part of Affinity, you will need to gather Souls and Glyphs in order to awaken your items, this can give bonus attributes to your Primary Items, such as Weapons, Armours and Helmets.

Crafting:
Craft Unique or Rare items for your benefit! They have increased stats and have a brilliant new look! This means you can show off your “Rare” or “Unique” Items, Refine, Craft & Upgrade your items!

Common, Rare, Legendary, Mythic Items:
I have specifically picked out which Items are in each category, meaning that they are scaled on level of rareness. For example, if you get a Rare item, It will be Rare.

Mining:-

Mining is also a big part of the game, I have added new ores and items to the typical ores that you’re used to, also including new mining zones. In the mining zones, you will be able to harvest new types of metal, these will be used for crafting new weapons and upgrading weapons. Some rare pieces are heard to awaken Ancient Items.

Guide Map:-

I have chosen to spend time on creating new Mini-maps that give directions to players for what level the next zone is, so that they can get an idea of what places they should be going to.

Guild Buffs:
We have added a vast range of guild buffs to the guild options, that are unlocked as you level the guild. To do so, you must be grouped with your guild members as you gain experience points.
Custom Commands:
@Home – Teleports you to Bichon (Level 7 Required)
@Store – Teleports you to Bichon Storage (Level 7 Required)

@KillPet - Will Kill your pets on Demand
@loverrecall - Will recall your Partner, if you have a Completed Wedding Ring

Legendary Kits:

Cursed, Eternal, Ascended

These items will drop from every boss and sub boss ingame, But the chances aren’t as good as you’d hope! But anyone has the chance to kill them, even a low level killing a Oma Warrior. So everyone has the chance to obtain the wonderous Legendary Items

Cursed Item Set

13781787_283558762001616_8613044625486010680_n.jpg
13659060_283558742001618_52916067111934641_n.jpg
13692738_283558732001619_7162623630202230581_n.jpg

Eternal Item Set

13781787_283558728668286_6743013955993750577_n.png
13707629_283558755334950_8333034507117368174_n.jpg
13692582_283558752001617_5223129666264236486_n.jpg

Ascended Item Set

Information is currently Unknown, No one in the Mirian Lands has yet to lay eyes upon these Legendary Artifacts.

35lu9sg.jpg

We look forward to seeing you ingame!

Azzi

Legend of Mir: Affinity Ascension Team

Last edited:

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
this looks and sounds good, keep up the good work! i liked your previous servers, hopefully this one will be better :P, i cant wait to go inside :)

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
i'm sure these areas are from the last server..

although i wont play the 3rd time round or what ever your up to now, but GL with server.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
i'm sure these areas are from the last server..

although i wont play the 3rd time round or what ever your up to now, but GL with server.

I missed the part where i said " these are new areas ", can you direct me to it please?
or you just wanna give bad reputation to the server advertisement and leave?

Last edited:

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
Oh hahaha he knows what happened then, wondering why his acting dumb too?

I'm not acting dumb...I was talking about you killing me and getting my weapon? Try to not have an aneurysm when making a point...it will give you more validation and make people actually respect your opinion.

As for server, good luck this time around. Many people will enjoy the server and I really do hope you are honest when you say you won't be corrupt this time. Have fun!

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
0-40 few days its the 40-45 part i can't really comment on as the exp tables become increasingly difficult every so often for example 48-49 reminded me of old euro mir grinding of lures giving 0.01%

kevin87

Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
I'm not acting dumb...I was talking about you killing me and getting my weapon? Try to not have an aneurysm when making a point...it will give you more validation and make people actually respect your opinion.

As for server, good luck this time around. Many people will enjoy the server and I really do hope you are honest when you say you won't be corrupt this time. Have fun!

are you saying i didnt get your weapon from killing you in paralord? so wish i still had the screenie :@@

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Hello Everyone!

We are still looking good to begin Open Beta at 6PM GMT (Less than 2 hours)

Download Instructions!

Auto Patcher (Full)- Download Link Here

If you use this you will be able to download the Full Client Via the Autopatcher.

Step One.

Create a New Folder, Name it Affinity Mir 2

Step Two.

Extract Files from the AutoPatcherFull.zip into the Affinity Mir 2 Folder.

Step Three.

Run the Client.Exe (If you decide to keep this after fully downloading, then it will check your entire client to make sure it is matching with the server side client. WARNING: Doing so will Replace the Mir2Config and any Sound files you may have changed.)

Auto Patcher (Lite)- Download Link Here

I would reccommend using this if you already have the Full Client.

Step One.

Extract your Affinity Mir 2 Folder.

Step Two.

Run the Client.Exe (If any updates it will autopatch the new Client.EXE)
This will match the Client with the Servers Client so that you have no Errors and exactly the same Client as we use here at base.

Any Problems do not hesitate to contact us

Website

Forums

Face Book

We thank you for being so Patient, and we look forward to seeing you ingame.

Azzi

Legend of Mir: Affinity Ascension Team

Email: [email protected]
: [email protected]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.