Legend of Mir: Affinity Ascension

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
2 simple questions

1) How does a warrior catches a tao/wiz without being kited forever? I dont read any spell that helps the constant flinch/kiting thats in these files.
2) At what lvl does a warrior get that lvling spell you mention?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
2 simple questions

1) How does a warrior catches a tao/wiz without being kited forever? I dont read any spell that helps the constant flinch/kiting thats in these files.
2) At what lvl does a warrior get that lvling spell you mention?

There will be more improvements to the warrior at later stages, I will work on Gap Closers and more as I am working a lot on the magic library currently but they do have spells like Slashing Burst, ShoulderDash etc to get out of danger.

The Leveling spell will arrive at level 40 like the taoists summon spell, Summon Duelist.

If your live make a server ad bud.

Not currently Live at the moment, Open Beta phase. Once we go to Live It will be a dedicated Post or forums here im sure.

Azzi

Legend of Mir: Affinity Ascension Team

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
whats ip?

---------- Post Merged at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:05 PM ----------

this what i got
[Network]
UseConfig=true
IPAddress=52.50.42.246
Port=7000

---------- Post Merged at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:07 PM ----------

i cant connect the server.

Mecha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 28, 2015
Essex
Just a suggestion, for a fair advantage for all players, the server should go online at 7 or 8. This is because the full patcher was giving new comers problems, I have informed Azzi with the problem, he should apply a fix shortly.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Hi guys,

If you have a problem with your Patcher or can't get ingame
Overwrite everything in your Mir2Config.ini with this:

[Graphics]
FullScreen=False
AlwaysOnTop=False
FPSCap=True
Resolution=1024
DebugMode=False

[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=5.196.39.175
Port=7000
[Logs]
LogErrors=True
LogChat=True
[Sound]
Volume=19
SoundOverLap=3
Music=19
[Game]
AccountID=
Password=
SkillMode=False
SkillBar=True
Effect=True
LevelEffect=True
DropView=True
NameView=True
HPMPView=True
FontName=Tahoma
TransparentChat=False
DisplayDamage=True
TargetDead=False
DuraWindow=False
Skillbar0X=0
Skillbar0Y=0
Skillbar1X=216
Skillbar1Y=0
[Chat]
ShowNormalChat=True
ShowYellChat=True
ShowWhisperChat=True
ShowLoverChat=True
ShowMentorChat=True
ShowGroupChat=True
ShowGuildChat=True
[Filter]
FilterNormalChat=False
FilterWhisperChat=False
FilterShoutChat=False
FilterSystemChat=False
FilterLoverChat=False
FilterMentorChat=False
FilterGroupChat=False
FilterGuildChat=False
[Launcher]
Enabled=True
Host=http://affinitymir.com/FullPatch/
PatchFile=PList.gz
NeedLogin=False
Login=
Password=
AutoStart=False
ServerName=
Browser=http://www.affinitymir.com

Download the Link here: Autopatcher

Once you have downloaded this, paste it over the top of your Client.exe and it should work perfectly fine.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
There will be more improvements to the warrior at later stages, I will work on Gap Closers and more as I am working a lot on the magic library currently but they do have spells like Slashing Burst, ShoulderDash etc to get out of danger.

Slashing Burst loses shift lock after cast or not? If it does cya.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Slashing Burst loses shift lock after cast or not? If it does cya.

I haven't tested it so i assume it will do, but it shouldn't be a problem to fix it wont be a spell that will be in game for a while anyway. So will be fixed before LIVE if it isnt working.

Azzi

Legend Of Mir: Affinity Ascension Team

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Sticking with alot of mir2 usa quests?

These quests are mainly a time passer for lower levels. Their are hundreds of other quests throughout the game.

Azzi

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
I really dont think you grasp the importance or how important is the concept of "catching a ranged class" as melee on these files. The whole "we will deal with it at later stages" thing proves that.

I also just wasted 10mins watching that youtube vid you posted. Are you actually happy with what you showing there? 2 wizzies killing untouched every boss ingame because it has no ranged attack and they move slow as *** and a warrior pretending he is helping?

Have tried couple of your servers. I give you props for your efforts but unfortunately you are clueles. Even your ad is a mess with info at no particular order and unfortunately for you some basic game mechanics are fuked on these files so i wouldnt bet on you fixing them when better server makers have failed let alone innovating new features.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I really dont think you grasp the importance or how important is the concept of "catching a ranged class" as melee on these files. The whole "we will deal with it at later stages" thing proves that.

I also just wasted 10mins watching that youtube vid you posted. Are you actually happy with what you showing there? 2 wizzies killing untouched every boss ingame because it has no ranged attack and they move slow as *** and a warrior pretending he is helping?

Have tried couple of your servers. I give you props for your efforts but unfortunately you are clueles. Even your ad is a mess with info at no particular order and unfortunately for you some basic game mechanics are fuked on these files so i wouldnt bet on you fixing them when better server makers have failed let alone innovating new features.

From tao point of view - Curse / Plague / Poison cloud all have cool downs on them with curse and plague being longer cool downs. (around 20 secs if memory serves). During testing with end game SC these were lasting around 60 secs and GM agreed would need mega nerfed so the likes of warrior couldn't be perm slowed.

As for the video... Everyone was giving lvl 48 and end game gear to test PvP elements and skills to make sure they worked the final 2 days of beta so the video comes from that. Level 48 will be extremely hard to achieve by the way 30 mins of mass pulling with 2 wizzies and i got 0.05% exp at 48 with the way the exp tables are laid out 33 and 40 will be achievable but after that will get quite tough so when people say we will worry about that end game they aren't talking about 1 week down the line...

Long story short and to put it context you have better chance of catching a tao on here where all aoe attacks could be on cool down between 10-20 secs than my 43-44 euro P tao that would of spammed cursed until you slowed then laughed from there as I psn/sfb/re curse

O115

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 3, 2016
Got the disconnected server crashed message last night now when I try get in game today I get this error

[03/08/2016 13:53:17] System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder\Client.exe'.
File name: 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder\Client.exe'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)
at Launcher.AMain.CheckFile(FileInformation old)
at Launcher.AMain.Start()

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Got the disconnected server crashed message last night now when I try get in game today I get this error

[03/08/2016 13:53:17] System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder\Client.exe'.
File name: 'C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder\Client.exe'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)
at Launcher.AMain.CheckFile(FileInformation old)
at Launcher.AMain.Start()

If anyone is having the Issue as the above

Please replace your main folder with this (Extract into Affinity Folder and overwrite)

Client Exe Error Fix

Azzi

Last edited:

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Any eta on when open beta ends and we go live?

Open Beta Will end on Saturday night at 12 Midnight,

This will give me all the time i need to get the Preperations ready for live.

Then Live will reach us at 6PM Monday.

Azzi

Status
Not open for further replies.