Legend of Mir: Affinity Ascension

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedytm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2005
Lugoj
Hey, can u make wizzes mana to grow faster? (fw/thunderstorm/ teleport are eating too much mp) and Flamedistruptor make less dmg then thunderbolt, ty! tht's all for now.

Speedy

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Long story short and to put it context you have better chance of catching a tao on here where all aoe attacks could be on cool down between 10-20 secs than my 43-44 euro P tao that would of spammed cursed until you slowed then laughed from there as I psn/sfb/re curse

Taos can hit SFB and wizzies can hit tbolt 24/7 without missing while a warrior tries to run to them and as a result he is consta-flinched.

This is a huge problem those files have and seeing its not addressed on these files simply puts me off even from trying it. The promises that it "will be looked at later stages" is a proof that azzie doesnt grasp how big of an issue it is and tbh i dont think he is capeable of sorting it when bigger teams with coders and more experience have failed to sort it.

TLDR: Might as well remove war class on these files.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Taos can hit SFB and wizzies can hit tbolt 24/7 without missing while a warrior tries to run to them and as a result he is consta-flinched.

This is a huge problem those files have and seeing its not addressed on these files simply puts me off even from trying it. The promises that it "will be looked at later stages" is a proof that azzie doesnt grasp how big of an issue it is and tbh i dont think he is capeable of sorting it when bigger teams with coders and more experience have failed to sort it.

TLDR: Might as well remove war class on these files.

I'll be honest, none of that is a problem.

The real problem is you cannot actually Shift run pvp on these files. Every time you go to melee onto a locked target you're forced to walk one step as a melee before running again whereas you're meant to be able to just keep running after that melee swing (of course assuming you don't get hit/flinched)

Also, ShoulderDash needs its damage-immunity during the dash back desperately.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I hate these files, not 1 server has done well on these files, Origins was good for a week, 5heros was good for a bit still hated how pvp panned out on there, Matt is a great coder hany and ben also have great ideas and all previous servers done way better off these files, the content wasn't bad on 5heros but the file's just wasn't for me. Chronicles pvp feel so much better and still has all the cool new look and mobs etc, i know it has loads of coders and all that but yehh something needs to be done about PVP on #C take the whole mir feel away.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
i know it has loads of coders and all that but yehh something needs to be done about PVP on #C take the whole mir feel away.

Not hi-jacking but I have solved this on mine, so it is possible for others to do so as well (just letting you know it can be done)...

tibz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2014
Its the server closed now? I get this msg wrong version and autopatcher dont work.

DeathSentence

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2013
Wakefield
it is up.

few online, i tried with autopatcher lite and it doesn't seem to work but with autopatcher full u seem to get on fine :S same IP

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011
Yo Azzi,

Is the server still looking good for live launch on monday?

DeathSentence

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2013
Wakefield
here's my full config which is working

[Graphics]
FullScreen=False
AlwaysOnTop=False
FPSCap=True
Resolution=1024
DebugMode=False

[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=5.196.39.175
Port=7000

[Logs]
LogErrors=True
LogChat=True

[Sound]
Volume=5
SoundOverLap=3
Music=2

[Game]
AccountID=
Password=
SkillMode=False
SkillBar=True
Effect=True
LevelEffect=True
DropView=True
NameView=True
HPMPView=True
FontName=Tahoma
TransparentChat=False
DisplayDamage=True
TargetDead=True
DuraWindow=False
Skillbar0X=0
Skillbar0Y=0
Skillbar1X=216
Skillbar1Y=0

[Chat]
ShowNormalChat=True
ShowYellChat=True
ShowWhisperChat=True
ShowLoverChat=True
ShowMentorChat=True
ShowGroupChat=True
ShowGuildChat=True

[Filter]
FilterNormalChat=False
FilterWhisperChat=False
FilterShoutChat=False
FilterSystemChat=False
FilterLoverChat=False
FilterMentorChat=False
FilterGroupChat=False
FilterGuildChat=False

[Launcher]
Enabled=True
Host=http://affinitymir.com/FullPatch/
PatchFile=PList.gz
NeedLogin=False
Login=
Password=
AutoStart=False
ServerName=
Browser=http://www.affinitymir.com

[Q-azzi]
Quest-0=-1
Quest-1=-1
Quest-2=-1
Quest-3=-1
Quest-4=-1

[Q-NewbieLeader]
Quest-0=-1
Quest-1=-1
Quest-2=-1
Quest-3=-1
Quest-4=-1

[Q-Test]
Quest-0=282
Quest-1=-1
Quest-2=-1
Quest-3=-1
Quest-4=-1

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Not hi-jacking but I have solved this on mine, so it is possible for others to do so as well (just letting you know it can be done)...

Well this just makes you a prick for not releasing it, specially with the state mir is in at the moment.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Well this just makes you a prick for not releasing it, specially with the state mir is in at the moment.

he made these files himself with his brother and released them shut up with your constant moans and toxic **** around these forums.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

I released my original work, which are now called Crystal files I feel like they got butchered, I will not release these ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.