[Heroes] Xeno Mir Server Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016
Re: [Heroes] Xeno Mir Server LIVE

sorry network just crashed lol back up in 1 min

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset

MIRROR 1 Media Fire

MIRROR 2 MEGA

here are links for the full maps as i know some people been having problems getting them for some reason

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016

Update:
All monsters and bosses have had ac/amc slightly lowered.
shinsu and jinshinsu have been adjusted.

Upcoming Update
New caves to be added:
level 50+ warrior cave
level 50+ wizard cave
level 50+ taoist cave
2 level 70+ caves
Special caves:
Para temple
ProtectionCave
ClearCave
RevivalTemple

in the special caves will be where you can get special ring parts to drop(will req you to craft the rings) can only get pararing parts from paratemple only ect, the rings will be non repairable or expire items not decided yet.

clinty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2010

Thought bout coming and playing this. Whens all these updates coming in?

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009

all are in apart from upcoming, theres no eta for that yet

server balance is a big issue atm seems 90% of the server is taos due to the fact they level super quick and shins carry them from 50-80, i made a warrior and couldn't even hit woomas 9/10, with a wiz wt mobs hit way to hard to lure and who can be assed killing 1 at a time on a wizz

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O

server balance is a big issue atm seems 90% of the server is taos due to the fact they level super quick and shins carry them from 50-80, i made a warrior and couldn't even hit woomas 9/10, with a wiz wt mobs hit way to hard to lure and who can be assed killing 1 at a time on a wizz

Blokes an idiot, I popped on during beta and told him this, didnt listen so thought i wouldnt waste my time as people have, I feel for them :wink:

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003

Server has HUGE lag issues since last night for some reason, theres been no announcement of why, yes i agree warriors need fixing they miss all mobs 90% of the time so they simply couldnt level solo. Taos are quite powerful but dont level that fast ... wizzies are the highest levels right now so i dunno what that guys on about who posted earlier.

half of the @menu doesnt even work either such as pet rental etc etc... all of the 'hunting areas' section doesnt work but i was told theyre being added soon i dont know why the menu is there if they werent added. Also there's alot of simple spelling mistakes in your scripts on NPCs and in your game announcements in blue which makes it look so unprofessional, there's to much for me to list that needs fixing just fixing the terrible lag would do and warriors missing mobs then add your other content.

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016

Event date: 04-Jun-2016 6:00PM till 06-jun-2016 1:00PM

All mobs and bosses will drop EventPoints, double click the event point to have it added to you point Bank.
in town there will be an EventNPC where you can check you Points and spend your points on 3 different boxes.
EventBox(S), EventBox(M) and EventBox(L)
these boxes when double clicked will give you 1 random item ranging from goldbars to rebirthfragments and more...

if you would like to have some items added to the event boxes please feel free to ask and i will add it unless its already added.

Have fun
smile.png

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015

event pets, would be great :D

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015

Server has HUGE lag issues / there's to much for me to list that needs fixing just fixing the terrible lag would do and warriors missing mobs then add your other content.

Before I give it a go is some of the above resolved? Just seems a lil silly to run events on an already laggy server with major flaws. Regardless nice to see new servers on the go good luck

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015

No lag for me either, at all.

XenoLOM

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 12, 2016

might have been just that 1 person struggling with lag, every one else seems fine

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015

Tao Absorb bug? it does no dmg at all now

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015

100 GG scroll when double clicked turns in to GTScroll /Stivy - Possible to have my 100 GG please?

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

Tao absorb is pathetic now, doesn't even hit mobs cause it misses 90% of the time

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015

Tao absorb is pathetic now, doesn't even hit mobs cause it misses 90% of the time
you should be concentrating on your server, stop trying to steal ideas... lol