[Heroes] Xeno Mir Server Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
Re: [Heroes] Xeno Mir Server LIVE

Would anyone advise to give this server a go? average level/time to get there ect?

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003

Would anyone advise to give this server a go? average level/time to get there ect?

The server is alright just dont make a warrior unless theyve actually fixed the fact they miss mobs alot by now. It was quite fun i stopped because i kept lagging alot as did 4 or 5 people i asked on server aswell (considering the max was about 12 players at the time)

Other than those issues the rest were just small things that needed tweaking.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015

The server is alright just dont make a warrior unless theyve actually fixed the fact they miss mobs alot by now. It was quite fun i stopped because i kept lagging alot as did 4 or 5 people i asked on server aswell (considering the max was about 12 players at the time)

Other than those issues the rest were just small things that needed tweaking.

No one I know is lagging at all on there, and we are all active players, even my whole guild of 20 people, none of them lag at all.

Warriors miss a lot? Warriors are fine, don't know where u got this from, highest level on the game is a warrior.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009

No one I know is lagging at all on there, and we are all active players, even my whole guild of 20 people, none of them lag at all.

Warriors miss a lot? Warriors are fine, don't know where u got this from, highest level on the game is a warrior.

why lying for.png

go make a warrior and go try level in wt 80%-90% of hits just miss

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

Maybe try adding your bonus points onto accuracy? wizzies have to add their bonus points onto agility just to stay alive too...

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003

Im getting it from levelling with a friend who was a warrior i even went to his to watch him play and he was level 70 something in RME cave and he could barely hit the mobs.... warriors shouldnt miss that much and ive talked to people in game when i played who said the same warriors miss ALOT until they get some spell someone mentioned which ive forgotten.

This shouldnt be the case having to struggle to level to get a spell which will make you hit stuff. all they gotta do is bloody fix it.

The lag however is gone maybe it was just a one off thing.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015

Im getting it from levelling with a friend who was a warrior i even went to his to watch him play and he was level 70 something in RME cave and he could barely hit the mobs.... warriors shouldnt miss that much and ive talked to people in game when i played who said the same warriors miss ALOT until they get some spell someone mentioned which ive forgotten.

This shouldnt be the case having to struggle to level to get a spell which will make you hit stuff. all they gotta do is bloody fix it.

The lag however is gone maybe it was just a one off thing.

Made a warrior, leveled it from 50 to 68, it was fine... also have a level 82 warrior, does fine.

---------- Post Merged at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:21 PM ----------

View attachment 17280

go make a warrior and go try level in wt 80%-90% of hits just miss

Your assuming I don't have a warrior? I have a level 68 warrior which I made yesterday to test the above complaints, it was fine as I've stated above, also have a level 82 warrior. You obviously don't know how to play a warrior, did you add bonus points to accuracy? probably not, bet you added them to DC... Also, just so you can understand this, I'll say it again, the highest level on the game is a warrior, he must of been leveling fine and killing bosses etc to become the highest level and best kitted character on the game?

Stop trying to look impressive by posting a **** meme and an idiotic comment, showing how small minded you are by making a wrong assumption.

Last edited:

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O

Agility on monsters is too high, trying to say it isn't is just killing the server off. The reason for the highest being a warrior is most likely because it's a biked char, however leveling a warrior is not impossible as half moon seems to put out high damage, BUT who wants to use half moon for every mob including bosses if they lack the accuracy?

Yes fair point bonus points can be put into accuracy but that means u have to slave away with half moon until rebirth 1 (maybe 2) just to be able to hit certain mobs with normal attacks, unable to actually kill bosses befor rebirth

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015

Agility on monsters is too high, trying to say it isn't is just killing the server off. The reason for the highest being a warrior is most likely because it's a biked char, however leveling a warrior is not impossible as half moon seems to put out high damage, BUT who wants to use half moon for every mob including bosses if they lack the accuracy?

Yes fair point bonus points can be put into accuracy but that means u have to slave away with half moon until rebirth 1 (maybe 2) just to be able to hit certain mobs with normal attacks, unable to actually kill bosses befor rebirth

I genuinely think you want it all easy to be honest, that's just my opinion.

Several people have played a warrior, and are leveling one right now, including doing bosses, none of them seem to have a problem.

Also regards to your comment about the highest warrior being a biked char.... Yes, because it has to be a biked char, it can't be someone who has put in a lot of time and effort right? The character isn't a bike char, I know the person who owns it, and I know for a fact it isn't shared.

Last edited:

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003

Several people have played a warrior, and are leveling one right now, including doing bosses, none of them seem to have a problem.

Also regards to your comment about the highest warrior being a biked char.... Yes, because it has to be a biked char, it can't be someone who has put in a lot of time and effort right? The character isn't a bike char, I know the person who owns it, and I know for a fact it isn't shared.

Who wants it easy? people just want warriors to hit as they normally do on mir... which they do not on this server, you should only miss mobs a small amount not the amount you do on this server. jesus all people are asking is for warriors to not miss 90% of the time.

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

I've got an amazing idea... maybe add your points into accuracy? like myself and others have said in the past...

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009

I've got an amazing idea... maybe add your points into accuracy? like myself and others have said in the past...

you get 50 points...... ACC costs 30 you gain +1 ACC which still results in misses the most of the time. tested this again last night. so quit the bullshit ye. your the one actual playing the server why would you not want things to be fixed so the server gets a bigger UC ?.

The GM ****ed up mob stats and it needs fixing nobody is trying to attack the server just pointing out things that need fixing, why your getting so worked up about something thats such a quick fix i dont know

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015

you get 50 points...... ACC costs 30 you gain +1 ACC which still results in misses the most of the time. tested this again last night. so quit the bullshit ye. your the one actual playing the server why would you not want things to be fixed so the server gets a bigger UC ?.

The GM ****ed up mob stats and it needs fixing nobody is trying to attack the server just pointing out things that need fixing, why your getting so worked up about something thats such a quick fix i dont know

Seems funny how all the players currently playing right now, who are warriors, and are rebirth 1 / rebirth 2 have done fine since server went live... I have no problem hitting mobs at all or bosses and I'm only a level 82 warrior, not even rebirthed yet, and that's the truth... However, I do sometimes play on a tao... (the highest tao in game and best kitted). I'm failing to understand how all these warriors who are so far ahead in the game, and started just like you are starting now, did absolutely fine with no issues, and are still doing fine hunting bosses and mobs for their level range / rebirth caves, I'm also failing to understand how I can go and create a warrior right now and I seem not to struggle at all? Yet your moaning constantly. Please enlighten me.....

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009

Seems funny how all the players currently playing right now, who are warriors, and are rebirth 1 / rebirth 2 have done fine since server went live... I have no problem hitting mobs at all or bosses and I'm only a level 82 warrior, not even rebirthed yet, and that's the truth... However, I do sometimes play on a tao... (the highest tao in game and best kitted). I'm failing to understand how all these warriors who are so far ahead in the game, and started just like you are starting now, did absolutely fine with no issues, and are still doing fine hunting bosses and mobs for their level range / rebirth caves, I'm also failing to understand how I can go and create a warrior right now and I seem not to struggle at all? Yet your moaning constantly. Please enlighten me.....

ask your self why would i lie about this?? what do i have to gain? u have taken comments about mobs agility being to high as a personal attack.

at the end of the day you should not be missing anywhere close to how much you do on here especially not in the first cave of the game. its a basic bug and its literally a 30 second fix. why would you want to keep putting off potential new players? the UC is low enough as it is

gav

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2014

server down?

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset

seems to be online but i keep getting a black screen after char selection

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O

The character is played by the owner and his missus, 'rotating shifts' as they said to me, if that isn't a biked char then please explain to me what is and also I don't want it easy I don't even play the server, all I was doing is trying to give some advice, but clearly you know everything right?

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA

I have no issues, problems with/ or in the server. Usual lag for Heroes, and its not the boolean. maybe stronger starter pet. 5 megs download per second. I read all the Posts, and ya think alot Want something for Nothing..... ps Dont misss the Drama.. I am Spartekas warrior I seen Green in my hits.. Btw this isnt. I notice that GM run thru is Disabled, means GM cant run thru Npcs, Mobs nothing, same with any normal character..

Another thing I quickly noticed, is that they have worked themselves out of a Job :)

I love the Npcs are close together, and there are big xxxls in pot shop. This owner looks like they want a good server- TM, not tryed to do a Stall yet... Or if Heroes is enabled.

Good set of files No Complaint ! I Wont Double Post lol.. Good Job !

---------- Post Merged on 22-06-2016 at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 21-06-2016 at 05:02 PM ----------

Proton22.xyz is the domain Name. Talked to Tyree at Tech support. He assures me that that ISP dont Tollerate issues that that.. They are looking at the IP address, I will submit an Abuse with them, and they will have the info they need. no randsomeware at forums IP for single hop. I will be Registering..

99% of IPs I find are unfortunately in trhe USA,but it dont take much to rent a VPS to Hide on.
2nd ISP to address this stuff,and resolve issues..

Cyber securitty from FBI national website, sent out a warning about Randsomeware

Its SAFE. But the IP i am blocking Is not, if you see Proton22.xyz Do a DNS lookup, and Block the IP Range in RIPE Database.

I apologize to disrupt Server owner<label id="f945607"></label><label id="f653588"></label><label id="g337202"></label><label id="d711936"></label><label id="b355157"></label><label id="d126741"></label>

Last edited:

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA

Server is down atm, sent pm on here.... I will try the Email also.. There are some dipwads on forums and in game(sometimes) July 1st server got Flooded and came back Online within 5-10mins. I learned by playing, alot was whining and lieing..from Here.

Back Online :)

Last edited: