[Heroes] Xeno Mir Server Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
Re: [Heroes] Xeno Mir Server LIVE

corrupt GM going on my account. giving out my items, and saying ive quit?..

Giza

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2013

i get black screen when i connect to the game , any ideea`s ?

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015

crap server 4 ppl all the time afk in town you ask for help and to someone tell u about alot off things not work and thy wont answer and they not understand english good so no points to stay there

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

You've logged on twice since you started playing, asked for help once and started giving us grief so we ignored you. get your facts straight, we dont want you on the server anyways

Usercount hits 13 on a good day (around 7 active people, some alt accounts)

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015

You've logged on twice since you started playing, asked for help once and started giving us grief so we ignored you. get your facts straight, we dont want you on the server anyways

Lol, I always keep an eye on mir 2 servers I might enjoy and every time I come to this thread your like "Fk off don't want your kind on my server anyway"..... When i see this off an admin / server owner acting like that on several replays doesn't give me confidence in a servers life span.

Might want to take a leaf out of DjDarkDoyZ over at the mir 3 server Mir Uncharted server as he seems able to take on board constructive feedback and not blow up at the "This is crap I aint playing" that you will hear from people even if your server is the best. To give you an image of what I imagine anyone leaves a negative comment on your server...

60728f8140639b30ec2f32059132e4f30f546367_1.jpg

Anyways best of luck with your server and them anger management classes!

Reactions: spartekas

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015

help with what say the truth tbh asked normal Q about server and u noobs stand on town all the time afk then what the points play ? looool

Reactions: spartekas

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA

I dont know who Valhalla is... I know who Mario the fukn hacker is....... and some more mir3 players, 1 dont talk at all, but he do know english lol,Highest ingame, at 1 point was just me and 2nd highest ingame. last answer from GM July 1st or 3rd.

good job guys with expressing and not blowing up and causing more negativity :)

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

Lol, I always keep an eye on mir 2 servers I might enjoy and every time I come to this thread your like "Fk off don't want your kind on my server anyway"..... When i see this off an admin / server owner acting like that on several replays doesn't give me confidence in a servers life span.

Might want to take a leaf out of DjDarkDoyZ over at the mir 3 server Mir Uncharted server as he seems able to take on board constructive feedback and not blow up at the "This is crap I aint playing" that you will hear from people even if your server is the best. To give you an image of what I imagine anyone leaves a negative comment on your server...

View attachment 17493

Anyways best of luck with your server and them anger management classes!

This isnt my server lol

help with what say the truth tbh asked normal Q about server and u noobs stand on town all the time afk then what the points play ? looool

Stand in town afk all the time?? If i stand in town 24/7 like you say then how do you explain me being rebirth 4 level 142?? Half of my time on the server is spent helping newbs and my guild members leveling and hunting... If you hadnt logged in acting the hard man then maybe we would have helped you. (you say we stand in town afk yet im rb 4 142 and every time i see you youre in town moaning about something... maybe if you actually went and lvld youd get out of the starter cave ;) )

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015

This isnt my server lol

Stand in town afk all the time?? If i stand in town 24/7 like you say then how do you explain me being rebirth 4 level 142?? Half of my time on the server is spent helping newbs and my guild members leveling and hunting... If you hadnt logged in acting the hard man then maybe we would have helped you. (you say we stand in town afk yet im rb 4 142 and every time i see you youre in town moaning about something... maybe if you actually went and lvld youd get out of the starter cave ;) )

lol xeno friened sure will be rb10 not only rb4

and when i ask i asked about normal help with server info not for lvling or something also i can be 1s player on server if i need all know who am i

so stop crying and lieing about something im not did :D

all the time afk ppl i will call that server AFK server

cya

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Logged on for 2 minutes last night, found you have to have the full client to see the teleport npc, logged off.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015

Logged on for 2 minutes last night, found you have to have the full client to see the teleport npc, logged off.

same mate and i asked about that and none answer

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Mir is dying 2 many casual players, who will just change there I.P and run a different client and just make the most of what they can and can't see, thats what i've been doing ever since 5heros, i don't want to put another 4 gig client onto my computer which ill most likely play for a week then delete.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015

Mir is dying 2 many casual players, who will just change there I.P and run a different client and just make the most of what they can and can't see, thats what i've been doing ever since 5heros, i don't want to put another 4 gig client onto my computer which ill most likely play for a week then delete.

true same here

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA

Ok told GM about player thats a Hackers, and asked whats up with no GM in weeks, it in the chat window on forum. This owner shouldnt DRAG
a Good name like Xeno and Xavier thru the MUD... if this is Xeno or xavier I dont wqant anything to do with them..

It do feeel like Xeno tho, close server, and walk away, but dont know who server was made For..

If this isnt Pete I opologize..