Insane V2 Heroes Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

furybladee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2015
So downloaded it and Run exe. But all i get is a Black screen. If i tab i see where to put id and pass its in the right up corner. But dunno where to creat an accout.

Some help?

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
A mir 2 server! thnk fk!!!! I literally just downloaded a mir 3 server and threw in the towel within 10 mins lol. Downloading now

EDIT - Tried both downloads via the HotUpload option. Download completes before it should due to the data size and then when extracting gives check sum error and just black screen when running the client even when running with admin. Going to try another download option as doubt the files were complete during the last 2x downloads

EDIT 2 - Aye the ZIIFILE seems to work grand. Got logged in but everythings black as waiting the data download but hey giving it a whirl with pet lvling against invisible mobs with no access to spells should entertain me for 30 mins until my download finishes. :)

Last edited:

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
3330 do you mean after both downloads you get black screen as in you can login but files missing? If so same for me. I downloaded both files last night but even with them both together all black after character creation and logged in. Managed to move my mouse around and find the teleport screen (as everything is black) and teleport into first leveling cave but couldn't see map or the monsters that were hitting me or any the items in my bag that i equipped by double clicking as could only see the text when highlighting over them. Going to try to re-download tonight and I will re-post or try downloading another server and adding these files to it encase there's files missing

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Any help please, i keep getting the Velocity Anomaly three minutes into playing this. WONT stop happening

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Sorry bud but I have sat for the 2nd night trying to download your files for this server and just isn't happening. I have tried ALL your links provided above last night and tonight I have downloaded the full files fromthe link above from mediafire. This morning via the links above I was able to get into the game but everything black and with your full files uploaded I can't even get to the login screen just black page when launching mir.exe. Really wanted to give the server a go but with slow file share websites I am not really prepared to waste any more time downloading files. Any advice would be appreciated but I think I am done trying tbh. Best of luck with the server hope it goes well

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

Used an exp pot (Bad timing) any chance on a refund? Also could you add some update logs on what you're changing, adding etc.

Also could a moderator add a discussion section.

Thanks

-Ash

smokey9822

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 21, 2016
i really hope this works for me, i haven't played LoM in years. Also hope you all are patient for the same reason lol. Hopefully see you all in game soon!

---------- Post Merged at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:24 PM ----------

is server up?

BoSkii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2013
can anyone get on this? all im getting is black screen

danboss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2003
Edited with new information:

1. Taoist green poison - seems very strong. Please look at it. People are dying from poison alone.

2. Someone made GM characters and got instant Rebirth 10. One character name is ''Iron''

3. A few players using speed hacks to make their attack speed very fast (like 10 attacks per second)

Thanks

Last edited:

brcarter1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2013
Kent
ahhh looking forward to this but sadly getting velocity crap disconecting me from the game..started 35mins ago and ive been disconected 4 times already, lost pets and exp boosts, seems some get it and some are not tho? there some sort of fix for this if so please can someone let me no thanks. good luck with the server though! :)

jaffar99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2011
Hey I downloaded it and all but I am getting connection closed could someone help me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.