Insane V2 Heroes Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Sorry to say that GM's in here are corrupted, iron is asking me for fiveheroes items and she's giving me
levels and kit in here.

she also @regoto me and pks me till i drop my items/ and randomly @kick ppl
am out of this good luck with ur server.

danboss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2003
Sorry to say that GM's in here are corrupted, iron is asking me for fiveheroes items and she's giving me
levels and kit in here.

she also @regoto me and pks me till i drop my items/ and randomly @kick ppl
am out of this good luck with ur server.

From what I was told, 3ge and Iron are not real GMs. They created characters with the names of old GMs from the database and automatically got GM powers. I did try to report this yesterday but the real GM hasn't responded.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
So after playing for a couple of days just posting my thoughts so far-

GM Interaction - Very little, posts of corrupt GM powers and reaching out for file issues with no real response

Bosses - There is two sets of bosses one reachable from the get go via a teleport stone and others locked away in level requirement dungeons. All of the tele stones are soloable by the starter pets and a psn though the rewards aren't great after killing every boss (around 10 bosses) at least 10+ times I still am sitting in half starter gear

Gold - Everything is extreme with gold with your basic pots costing 10 mil for a bundle but with some bosses dropping 1 bil scrolls you can keep yourself mega rich but results in items having no real market however there is an exp NPC to boost ur exp by 5x for 40 mil for 15 mins which is a big gold sink to counter being constantly rich

lvling / rebirth - Harder to get to lvl 100 the first time round every time after that from rebirthing and lvling in general easy enough as every class is provided with big AoE attacks and rebirt kit has crazy stats#

PvP - Only experienced a little PvP against Taos but green poison lasted forever and when trying to puri myself the hitbox is off and puris above me but wasn't really much room for combat as was whoever had more rebirth items was the victor (Still early days caves could drop better and bring more challenge)

Overall - Nice little server for soloing away and killing time but I don't see the need for team work and big guilds as everything is solo able so far but issues with files taking ages to fix with no response for GM especially on corrupt GM's running around I would really only advise this server if your interested in getting a really high lvl char and PK'ing random people for a laugh on the side. If your after something with big guild hunts and is going to last for a long time I would look elsewhere guys

(I only lvld up to 130 and rebirthed once which is considered low on the server and haven't experienced everything so some of the things you see above might not be true for later caves though i did get a 130 wep which seems like the only on the server so far and seems a waste so if anyone that i know is playing drop a msg below and its yours after I finish playing today as I just want to test out the 140 mass psn skill before i quit)

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
i would happily have that weap off you lol

and mass psn with 700+ sc does about 100-160 a tic lvl 2 does 60-100 lvl 1 does 30-50 and lvl 0 does 1-25ish

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Has anything changed since the last 10 launches of this server? Or is it just another identical server with 0 caves etc added?

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
IRON and 3gen is not GM here
was only title but nothing special ...

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Gold isnt that RARE.. OMACAVE.....seen alot of Gold bars,Bundles and 500mil-10billion....Admin list is were GMs are made.. Just remove names, and reboot..

Last edited:

Ocean2013

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2016
Server down ?

yh im same too :S

---------- Post Merged at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:31 PM ----------

any chance gm can get server on?i was looking forward to playing tryna get rb2 lol

---------- Post Merged on 27-07-2016 at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 26-07-2016 at 09:05 PM ----------

any chance the gm is about?

---------- Post Merged at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:33 PM ----------

gm can u put the server bk up please?

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Right so i've played the server for around 9 days now, i enjoy it and all, but i feel the server needs more adding to it, Bosslands has been on the teleporter since i started and does NOT work, Money is way too easy to get with nothing to spend it on (u can get 10b scrolls and heal me cost 5m, Funfair pets cost 2m a go at the dice averaging around 200m till you get a decent pet, pots are high priced but pots arent used too much on this server especially when you get to higher level.) Mobs in hunting caves really should drop kit instead of just bosses, farming bosses and killing about 5 of them to get 1 piece of kit is silly in my opinion especially when the kit could be really low level and you have no need of it bosses should have a higher kit rate drop than the mobs and the mobs should deffo drop kit every now and then <<<< all this is what i think needs sorting with the server other than that im happy to keep playing <3

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
This is a WORKING mirror for Owner........ Server is Online

Client http://www.mediafire.com/download/50501o95zbwpxt1/Insane_V2_Full.rar

Data http://www.mediafire.com/download/dz8c97w4nfmmc2a/Data.rar

IP 79.116.147.163

Above client is 3 gigs will upload mirror for Data and Client files that Owner Posted, but added a folder called DATA lol..

These next 2 are mirrors of Owners Data, and the Client, not 3 gigs.. Also added a READ ME!

Extract Client 1st. Use your desktop.. there isnt any Permission to conflict with on Desktop :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6bicbnhfsyfnuo1/Insane_V2.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ah2a2f8qnurhh4v/Data.rar

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Few things i've found over few days.

MudWall, you can't take it, i tried it just says " x Name is attempting to take the wall " But the npc link says you have to be a MW member to get the items, but if hold my mouse down on the NPC it will flicker to " let me see the questions " but soon as you take your finger off the mouse button it goes back to you need to be a member. So how did the Romanian dude get MW to start with ? Funny that as its a romanian run server.

Kit's only drop from hunting bosses. You have like 50 boss rooms and none of them drop items wtf is that about.

115 high level area spawns are broken compared to all other cave, i hurd 260High cave also have this from somebody online.

I hope the MW is just a bug because by how it looks to me, its been Gm Given to the romanian guild :\ me and my mate was both at the MW npc trying to take it for the full half hour, bit of a joke. > I take this comment back if is just a bug but seems fishy, its not game changing or anything >

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
Piff1 that lie about mw my guild have it and we not romanian tbh (ComeAndKill) and npc work good with few Q you have to be near npc to can press it and answer

and alot off things will be add soon just give the GM more time to finsh work on his server

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.