Insane V2 Heroes Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoSkii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2013
Bout time haha cheers did they give a time there putting back up?

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
we all waiting the GM finsh work on new things i just sent him mesg on FB and waiting his answer

hope be up soon

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Piff1 that lie about mw my guild have it and we not romanian tbh (ComeAndKill) and npc work good with few Q you have to be near npc to can press it and answer

and alot off things will be add soon just give the GM more time to findh work on his server

It's not a lie at all, me and andy was both stood next to the thing, away from it we tried everything possible the only way to get the menu to pop up as to hold you mouse down on it and it would flicker but there was no possible way to get it, so your guilds all running around with MW torch, stone free stats when you shouldn't even own it, its stupid.

BoSkii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2013
It's not a lie at all, me and andy was both stood next to the thing, away from it we tried everything possible the only way to get the menu to pop up as to hold you mouse down on it and it would flicker but there was no possible way to get it, so your guilds all running around with MW torch, stone free stats when you shouldn't even own it, its stupid.

Whats its matter pal games probs down for good lmao gms probs broke it

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Well when server backup, I will Join Piff1 and help test or take MW. I'll come with no kit...Its hard to see names in dark blue, should be another color to chose..Only 1 member from MW guild is helpful, and Piff1 has been helpful since Day 1.

soz BoSKii just waking up, remeber im 6 hours behind. IP sttillis good.

BoSkii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2013
Well when server backup, I will Join Piff1 and help test or take MW. I'll come with no kit...Its hard to see names in dark blue, should be another color to chose..Only 1 member from MW guild is helpful, and Piff1 has been helpful since Day 1.

Guessing its down for the night then?

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

When is server back up ?

danboss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2003
I also had the same issue trying to capture MudWall. Stood right next to NPC, clicked him, he said ''Trying to capture MudWall'' but nothing happened. Other times he tells you ''only someone from the MudWall owning guild can talk to me''.

BTW it's 1:22 AM in the host's country so my guess is the server will be back tomorrow.

BoSkii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2013
but yet hes commenting on 5 heroes page a few hours ago

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
YA IC... it wud change the way the application reads informmation that is above my head atm.. Scorpian has a good tutorial in heroes,jumping offline test a few thing..HOPE I findd something :)

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
He had error on his mir .exe he traying. Fix that. To finsh the update we all waiting hope server. Up today

viper67

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2006
is there any eta on this yet or is it going the way of many a heroes server ,would be a shame as it seemed to start off so good few bugs but that's expected. oh and is there a f******k group tia

Last edited:

Ocean2013

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2016
any eta on this been waiting for a weekend now to get to rebirth 2...it seems like a good server n got decent people on the server and its the only server i no u dnt have to pay to be top players...i hope it dont go down for good as i dnt fancy playing other servers where u have to pay for kit etc

Status
Not open for further replies.