Insane V2 Heroes Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Busta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2004
604fb80f3daaf178b86184b863d787eb.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

viper67

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2006
i get this a lot think its todo with the speed of the host computer and it not being able to keep up with faster computers

danboss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2003
Yeah the velocity error is very annoying. It happens about 1 hour per day. Needs to be fixed.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
is there any eta on this yet or is it going the way of many a heroes server ,would be a shame as it seemed to start off so good few bugs but that's expected. oh and is there a f******k group tia

---------- Post Merged at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Tia from STing3g? soz its gonnna merge

Last edited by a moderator:

Ocean2013

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2016
yup fking stupid gm needs to sort his host pc out...

---------- Post Merged at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:51 PM ----------

this is how he loses usercounts

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Yeah the velocity error is very annoying. It happens about 1 hour per day. Needs to be fixed.

I'm getting it every 5mins or less :( have been playing a few days and server doesn't seem bad but mud wall needs sorting out and I haven't seen the gm in game once

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
I'm getting it every 5mins or less :( have been playing a few days and server doesn't seem bad but mud wall needs sorting out and I haven't seen the gm in game once
why would he be online " here " when hes online " there " ?
solve the puzzle Woooo !

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
why would he be online " here " when hes online " there " ?
solve the puzzle Woooo !

Theres only 1 character on the server better than mine and that tyrone hes English and has nothing to do with the server. So if the GM is playing it is not a problem at all because hes slacking lol.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Theres only 1 character on the server better than mine and that tyrone hes English and has nothing to do with the server. So if the GM is playing it is not a problem at all because hes slacking lol.
I didn't mean "this" server i ment "that" server :D

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015

loooooooool and who you are there cuz hes english that not mean he better ;)

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
loooooooool and who you are there cuz hes english that not mean he better ;)

The only person that is close to me or tyrone is some Romania or egyptian taoist called comeandkill or something and hes 200 odd in starter items, hardly a threat would of took MW off him about 500 times now if the GM would fix the npc.

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
The only person that is close to me or tyrone is some Romania or egyptian taoist called comeandkill or something and hes 200 odd in starter items, hardly a threat would of took MW off him about 500 times now if the GM would fix the npc.

looooooooooool what the points lvl without kitt now go and see what she waer lol and sh not romanian or egyptain that me and who are you :D i remember i pked u alot on mw

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
looooooooooool what the points lvl without kitt now go and see what she waer lol and sh not romanian or egyptain that me and who are you :D i remember i pked u alot on mw

You never pked me, you have about 300-400 sc, i have 1.5k dc i'd one-two hit you, don't be so silly your a kitless taoist. I've never once seen you at mudwall ( Your on about tyrones guild you've pked i'm not in that )

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
You never pked me, you have about 300-400 sc, i have 1.5k dc i'd one-two hit you, don't be so silly your a kitless taoist. I've never once seen you at mudwall ( Your on about tyrones guild you've pked i'm not in that )

im at 300_400 sc ? come and let we pvp then see who will win :D im online now hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.