Insane V2 Heroes Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
List of stuff that need's fixing.

Mudwall, other guilds can't take it apart from the one special guild who took it in the first place, they're currently getting like 200-200 stats and don't even have to defend it.

Oma cave ( easy hunting cave lowest one of them all ) Sub boss= oma warrior. Every single one, Few heaven items, maybe jungle. Main boss OmaLord - Jungle items. ( All how it should be very nice one )

Then we move to phantom cave ( hardest hunting cave in the game ) Kill a sub boss get Sun pots every single time, main boss drops fine.

Same with Terror cave, Golems drop nothing, yet easy cave drop everything.

Boss rooms, killed over 50 of these from WT to bichon lord, not even a heaven items nothing, pots / benes. ( sort it out )

You've taken loads of 1bill / 10bill scroll's out of drops ( not all but most ) Yet you've changed the Exp npc to 500-700M from X5 to X7, Within a few days when all the 10bills are used up nobody is going to use that NPC because it 2 highly priced, you've gone from one extreme to the other.

Just take it down fix these things ( few hours work at most ) and put it back up. Its a ****ing **** show at the moment. pretty sure ComeAndKill is the GM of this server, as he was in SZ going on about fixing stuff earlier n updates. Make sense owns the Guild with MudWAll which no other guild can take.

I have no problem with you with playing your server, just let it be fair game not have a wall with super stat items nobody else can take.

Last edited:

danboss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2003
Yeah it's not a good idea to remove 10b scrolls from drops and then make the x5/x6/x7 exp cost higher. It's unfair for new players.

BTW server is offline. I think the GM is doing some maintenance.

Edit: back online

Last edited:

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
List of stuff that need's fixing.

Mudwall, other guilds can't take it apart from the one special guild who took it in the first place, they're currently getting like 200-200 stats and don't even have to defend it.

Oma cave ( easy hunting cave lowest one of them all ) Sub boss= oma warrior. Every single one, Few heaven items, maybe jungle. Main boss OmaLord - Jungle items. ( All how it should be very nice one )

Then we move to phantom cave ( hardest hunting cave in the game ) Kill a sub boss get Sun pots every single time, main boss drops fine.

Same with Terror cave, Golems drop nothing, yet easy cave drop everything.

Boss rooms, killed over 50 of these from WT to bichon lord, not even a heaven items nothing, pots / benes. ( sort it out )

You've taken loads of 1bill / 10bill scroll's out of drops ( not all but most ) Yet you've changed the Exp npc to 500-700M from X5 to X7, Within a few days when all the 10bills are used up nobody is going to use that NPC because it 2 highly priced, you've gone from one extreme to the other.

Just take it down fix these things ( few hours work at most ) and put it back up. Its a ****ing **** show at the moment. pretty sure ComeAndKill is the GM of this server, as he was in SZ going on about fixing stuff earlier n updates. Make sense owns the Guild with MudWAll which no other guild can take.

I have no problem with you with playing your server, just let it be fair game not have a wall with super stat items nobody else can take.

mate yhe comeandkill normal player like you and that me not GM for this server im play server like everyone here but i know the gm from long time we played toghtere alot

im try help him with talk with ppl and play only mate not have any power on server

and about what u said yes need alot off things sort to keep this server alive for long

wonderboy1125

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 8, 2016
lol keep it alive for long how meny times as it been down now then bk up it will never stay live for long the gm never does anything never replies to noone

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
lol keep it alive for long how meny times as it been down now then bk up it will never stay live for long the gm never does anything never replies to noone

there have alife and work to do not only server he work on server and down for update etc..... u not play only u come with noob account and u talk go keep afk all the time on exno server

wonderboy1125

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 8, 2016
lmao afk all the time your thick as **** im rb3 an 129 course i go afk all the time iv played loads of his servers hes never about an dont give me i come on as a noob i was asking about black screen what a nob lol you aint **** m8

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
lmao afk all the time your thick as **** im rb3 an 129 course i go afk all the time iv played loads of his servers hes never about an dont give me i come on as a noob i was asking about black screen what a nob lol you aint **** m8

lol rb3 ? not hard to get that and yes exno frinds will be high lvls for free by sure and you only come today after my fisrt post when i answer u here so dont lie at ppl and say all the time down without u play tbh

wonderboy1125

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 8, 2016
lol first time today ok m8 if you say so rb3 easy yeah ok think you will find it aint an xeno friend lmao i dont even no the gm on there never even spoke to him grow up dick head just cause noone wanted to give you the time of day in town cry cry lol you will always be the same clover

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
lol first time today ok m8 if you say so rb3 easy yeah ok think you will find it aint an xeno friend lmao i dont even no the gm on there never even spoke to him grow up dick head just cause noone wanted to give you the time of day in town cry cry lol you will always be the same clover

why u lie noob ?

and who crying here hahahah

Tetzoah

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Dec 6, 2015
you dont really want to play a dead shitty corrupted server

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
you dont really want to play a dead shitty corrupted server

lol you cant say that if you are not play

ppl play and they enjoy and yes need some update but still better server to play

and about black screen wonder dw data and put it in mir folder

katisfact

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 18, 2016
Belgium
hey there dload went all good n then when i lauch i ave black screen aswell saying after 4-5seconds connection closed.. what could be the problem?

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
1) thinking of pulling all the links.
2) downloading Xeno, not Mir3, i am rb 1 93 or 94, will ssee who is 3rd soon.... I know Who is 1st and 2nd a Hacker be the reason I DONT play the server.....
3) READ ME and IP hasnt changed since yas been Flaming

Tetz w/e playing ping pong around the servers, Pick 1 and stay Still

last time

Xeno is offline... IP is not there, if IP was there Ping would show something,but 100% packet loss.. Port might be closed too.
However this is not.....link below no black screen excuses, but I am not playing Heroes anymore.

I do see how many downloads per day, and how many since 2012 :)

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthread.php?94593-Insane-V2-Heroes-Server&p=1039874#post1039874

Last edited:

Slover

Banned
Banned
Aug 24, 2015
hi guys need someone help with coding and scripte and if he can host this files and run it

BoSkii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2013
So can you not host from his commy if he gives u access

Status
Not open for further replies.