[Approved] Legend of Mir Chronicles [AceM2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011

[video=youtube;PwA2cmMNRS8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwA2cmMNRS8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

8-16-32 bit map support

Chronicles provides you with a wide range of great looking maps, both maps that you know and have loved for year and some brand new fantastic looking 16-bit maps.

Beloved dungeons remade in 16bit
A number of classic hunting areas have been remade in 16-bit and look amazing.

Euro based stats with custom tweaks
The items you all know and love are here to stay with some additional tweaks to help balance the classes.

Lighting system with dynamic casting light
Never before seen in Mir2, dynamic casting light that changes size and/or colour dependent on the skill used.

Building light
Shanda gave us the idea, and we implemented it! Light that is generated from buildings.

New hunting grounds
All caves up to 2.3, as well as additional hunting areas to ensure you are captivated for weeks on end.

New skills
All skills up to 2.3, as well as additional skills that were introduced in Mir USA.

Quest system
Brand new quest system with a modern edge as well as loads of quests for new to advanced players, Cave quests and finally quests we have all known and loved for years, reimplemented into a modern system (Fate Sword, Red Moon Sword etc).

Trust merchant
Brand new trust merchant system with the capability to bid on items as well as buying them for a quick sale.

New harvesting system
Brand new harvesting system to bring in line with other interactive game play (e.g chests/trees).

New and improved Boss AI's
Bosses have not only had their stats tweaked, but in addition new path finding functionality and harder skills/spells to add a new layer of depth to the game.

The Fourth Class - Assassin
The assassin will be available who has been carefully tweaked to ensure that he is balanced with the other classes. All skills to 2.3, as well as additional 16graphics and hums.

The Fifth Class - Archer
The archer will be available for the first time ever on a European server, built in our own light using 16-bit graphics and hums.

Socket/Rune System
Items can drop with additional sockets that can have runes placed inside them to increase their destructive power.

Horse/Tiger/Wolf Mount System
Mounts are available to travel between towns and/or to caves in a faster fashion.

Mir3 Mob Support and Shadow Generation
Along with Mir3 mob support comes shadow generation functionality to ensure that all mobs have a professional look and feel.

Added item warning support
Added items will appear yellow on the floor to provide you with a chance to pick up a potentially awesome item!

Player/Pet Health Bar
The option has been added to have your own health bar and that of your pets visible above you player(s).

Achievement System
Similar to that of PS3 Trophies or Xbox Achievements, receive rewards and status for completely a multitude of different tasks!

Gameshop added
A game shop containing novel items has been added.

Improvements from AceM2
Drops revisited and balanced.
Gold rates lowered.
Overhaul of monsters, including bosses.
Changes to Boss AI's.
New main home town.
Mounts no longer work inside dungeons.
Shops no longer contain 22/26+ items.
Changes to Gem system to add a layer of depth.
Gemming success lowered.
Chance of Socketed item drops lowered.
Chance of added stat item increased.
Chance of Luck lowered.
Changes to minimap to show pets/group members as different colours.
Additional Items/Armours/Weapons.
Stalls Removed.
Trust Merchant Added.
Adjusted refine system.
Much, much more.

Basic Information
Live Date: 02/02/2014
Experience: Custom x3
Drops: x2
Start level: 1
Installer: http://www.mirchronicles.com/downloa...sInstaller.exe

Server Information
Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 3.3GHz
16GB Ram
100MB Dedicated Line

---------- Post Merged at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:56 PM ----------

cache.php

cache.php

Three/Four New Hunting Areas

This patch will include three (or four if you count Path to hell and the demon realm as two different caves) new hunting areas to test the abilities of all players across all levels and skill.

Path to Hell and the Demonic Realm are designed for the higher end players (45+ so get levelling) and contain a joint number of 8 New Monsters, 5 New Subs and 2 Mains (BDD style for the upper end).

Numa desert is designed for the mid range/solo leveller who wishes to spend some time in solitude.

Finally Oma Nest is designed for the lower levels with a semi hard boss (OmaWarLord), designed to be a alternative to Insect Cave and Khazard.

Ten New Skills (2 per class)

Each class has been provided with two skills each, a brief description below:

FrozenSword:
A hard hitting, varied length, delayed strike with a chance of slow.

SlashingBurst:
A hard hitting, delayed shoulderdash, that pushes opponents either side of the caster as he barges through a crowd.

Hemmorhage:
A hard hitting, delayed strike, which can be doubled up with Ghost or Moonlight to cause increased damage.

Ghost:
A camouflage skill that enables the caster to appear invisible from players and monsters if they are of a distance (will be seen if you get to close).

Thousand Swords:
Summons the swords of fallen Taoists to create a small area of damage.

EnergyShield:
A castable skill that enables its host a revival chance whilst the shield is active.

TwinFireDrake:
Two very powerful strikes of damage, with a delay.

AttunedBody:
Much like AttunedMind, AttunedBody will regenerate HP over time.

IceTrap:
A trap skill, walking close enough to a set trap will inflict damage and chance of slow.

Refinery
Refinery for both weapons and gems will be available in this patch...

Unlike traditional gem crafting, success rate now depends on the quality of Ore/Items provided for both weapons and gems.

Province Lords
An old favourite makes a return, kill a large number of the provinces main boss and a Lord is likely to appear to wreak havoc upon the towns people.

Items
100+ new items for level 35+ players.

Quests
Tons of new quests to keep you entertained for hours, including quests for each new hunting ground.

---------- Post Merged at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:50 PM ----------

chronadv2.3_final.png

Immortal Underworld
5x New monsters
5x new Subs
1x New God

New Items
6x New armours
6x New weapons
1x New sets

New Sabuk Game
Team Deathmatch added as a selectable Sabuk game.

New Achievements
More achievements added to our unique Achievement system.

2015 In Summary
yearsummary2015.jpg

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
Re: Legend of Mir Chronicles [Custom]

so the rules have changes on server advertisement topics then?
i dont see any ip yet it still gets approved?

KingTony

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 15, 2014

Server failing or something?

Was expecting to see a fresh new chronicles tbh.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005

Anyone interested in playing this read their forums for 3 minutes. :)

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

so the rules have changes on server advertisement topics then?
i dont see any ip yet it still gets approved?

Completely custom files so the ip is useless without the client. Plus I already have the ip :fatigue:

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003

I can't seem to get my FPS to a point where the game doesn't look laggy as ****. This laggy effect is causing me a headache.

Tried everything within the nvidia 3d settings, anyone done something with the settings which helped?

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003

Completely custom files so the ip is useless without the client. Plus I already have the ip :fatigue:

isnt that the same deal with all the other servers these days?
without the right exe you cant login
there's verry few servers that use stock client exe's

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff

Has the Monk been totally removed now then? Bit strange a new advertisement without a whole class included. Or maybe I'm blind?

Either way, Chronicles has done good for itself, and although I don't play it any more I wish it the best of luck :)

hershire

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 5, 2004

Aye they've done a great job with these files, nothing but respect for their team. Probably the closest well ever get to an official feel on a private server.

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003

Gem rate lowered, luck rate lowered when was this ninja nerf added?

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005

excuse my ignorance but this fresh server or? last chronicles I saw cba catch people up lol

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Final changes for V2.5

Afternoon all, final changes listed below

- Sabuk Team Death Match
- Drop adjustments
- Second floor introduced to Mystery Cave
- Mystery Cave now open Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
- Mystery Cave now open for 2 hours
- Two new Mystery items added
- Viper cave now does not need a lost map to enter
- Newer BDD rooms are now open 24/7
- Safezone teleport issues should be fixed
- Lava reduced by half in Troll Cave
- Additional backend logging and security.

We have turned on some more advanced logging so please report any issues (we can turn it off on the fly)

Have fun

The Chronicles Team

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Little disappointing that it's the exact same styled event as last Halloween event you did.

Spice it up a bit more.