[Approved] Legend of Mir Chronicles [AceM2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Will there be an easter event?have u guys discussed it?
@Lilcooldoode,Samuel,Hazuki
Also the update seems nice

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Will there be an easter event?have u guys discussed it?
@Lilcooldoode,Samuel,Hazuki
Also the update seems nice
Why are people demanding events? They just released new content go enjoy it rather than a shitty easter event lol what even are you going to gain from it?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Why are people demanding events? They just released new content go enjoy it rather than a shitty easter event lol what even are you going to gain from it?

A catch up? For newer players? Attract new players?

events are good for a server why do you think Arcadia has lasted so long and p69?

Take your small minded replies somewhere else, it's annoying to read.

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
A catch up? For newer players? Attract new players?

events are good for a server why do you think Arcadia has lasted so long and p69?

Take your small minded replies somewhere else, it's annoying to read.

The players that have been still there are in the top 2 guilds are not too keen on people to catch up, honestly the server needs exp boost to lvl 50 minimum to even compete with the average level being 52-53 especially with the difficulty to attain gear without paying $$$

darklegend

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 28, 2005
Anyone still helping out noobs? Just joined

---------- Post Merged on 27-03-2016 at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 26-03-2016 at 07:05 AM ----------

I get disconnected everything 10 mins is there a way to fix this?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Chain cooldown on shadowstep: The first shadowstep will have the usual three second cooldown, every shadowstep after will increase the cooldown by one seconds

Is there a limit though?

darklegend

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 28, 2005
Where's the best place to make cash? The items I pick up and sell on hunts don't cover my hunt costs :/

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Bosses and subs are best place to make cash when and if they ever drop anything decent, its hard to ever find anything during peak hours. I wish they would add some decent drops to regular monsters at low rates to make up for this... The odd hard torch or bene is where I make my little bit of pot money sadly. The drops on this server really need a change and looking at... Almost every monster has the same drop file. Finding a pearlring off a level 55 monster is really disheartening.

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
The drops where suppose to have been adjusted a year or so ago to make normal mobs in most dungeons have a (seems insignifacant) chance to drop good items. Biggest gains where from PSC and PT with flame field and poison cloud drops. But you really needed to be TSing with a group of Wizzie's to get close to a chance of seeing these drops.

SPL1FF

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Banshee
Game Master
Mar 24, 2003
Only thing that could make the server fun again imho is a complete re-start, re balance of classes and a review of drops.

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
Only thing that could make the server fun again imho is a complete re-start, re balance of classes and a review of drops.

Re-balance is going ahead right now.
The final set of changes have been announced are currently being debated.

Drops I agree, need sorting.

---------- Post Merged at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Where's the best place to lvl or make cash on 28 sin?

Try the chronicles forum and user generated guides (slightly out of date)
http://forum.mirchronicles.com/forum/discussion-lounges/general-discussion/703-guides-to-chronicles