[Approved] Legend of Mir Chronicles [AceM2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Can see people with multiple chars logged in to get hit and take the rewards. Hope the rewards arent huge :)

I liked the story! Would have been better to have Santa's Elves corrupted by the Wizard, and you had to fight youre way through his Workshop to the top, killing all the CorruptElf's and collecting toys!

Sam the only change that anybody who has quit cares about is stopping Assassins having such a high QoL they solo the entire server.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Can see people with multiple chars logged in to get hit and take the rewards. Hope the rewards arent huge :)

I liked the story! Would have been better to have Santa's Elves corrupted by the Wizard, and you had to fight youre way through his Workshop to the top, killing all the CorruptElf's and collecting toys!

Sam the only change that anybody who has quit cares about is stopping Assassins having such a high QoL they solo the entire server.

I agree Assassins need some alterations... I personally am very nervous about making them but I agree they need to happen... LCD has a list of Archer/Assassins changes that he is planning on making and will be posting it soon for everyone to discuss, hopefully it provides us with some much needed insight.

Sam

knives

100% Hyphonix
Golden Oldie
Aug 3, 2004
Luck is what you need to loose. The bs about they have spent millions making them doesn't fly as you can argue about the millions they have made from having them

Even if you don't lose it you need to scale it back from 100% to 5% per luck as that still give a nice damage gain for having it with out the need to remove it.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
i hope the sin nerfs are not too crazy to make the class bad like they use to be when the aspeed was nerf'd

if anything remove poison sword that will effect solo play alot for a sin.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
not every sin has luck 7 you cant match normal sin to luck 7 sin... i have no idea why people keep using this as an example?

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
but the problem at hand is luck7. Wars can solo just as much but sins can do it quicker

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Luck 7 should never have been obtainable, and is the reason why things get out of hand fast. (Sins soloing bosses, wizzies wiping entire groups with 1 met strike)

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Luck 7 should never have been obtainable, and is the reason why things get out of hand fast. (Sins soloing bosses, wizzies wiping entire groups with 1 met strike)

This.

A massive oversight by the server team.

I have no idea what they was thinking here.

Everyone saw what happened on euro with l+7, so its not like they can claim ignorance either. and when it was obtained it should of been nipped in the bud straight away. L4/L5 should be the max total luck obtainable.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
They did nip it in the bud.

They added potions to the gameshop that stopped you from cursing if you used one prior to PKing.

:emmersed:

(I blame Jamie for this though not Samuel, as it was per his request as he and his brother were the only ones with Luck7 at the time in our guild, Curse10)

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
yeah iv always said luck 7 is busted and should never been achievable... and i have had luck 7 myself and it is indeed crazy nothing you can really do about it now other than remove war system or tweek it and remove curse pots... but it might even be too late for that, it reduces the value of heaven Armour being able to achieve luck 7 with out the Robe...

imo too far gone to do anything about it now.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
I can't say I don't agree... Because I do.

I would like to do something about it without directly nerfing it... Maybe some sort of anti-luck stat, or one persons luck cancels out another persons, luck should work for both offence and defence in theory.

Food for thought I guess.

Sam

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Gonna throw it out there, I didnt know luck7 was achievable or how strong it is until this server. (I didnt play euro as much as most of you i guess)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Remove potions and make it so you can curse in guild wars but won't go red.

Luck 7 should only be for PVE, never for PVP imo, main reason chrons pvp is as bad as it is.

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
server is still enjoyable, i think nerfing luck would balance alot of the game out. and stop your consistant 1hitting in pvp.

but the people who cant pvp will just find something else to moan about

bayya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2012
Gonna throw it out there, I didnt know luck7 was achievable or how strong it is until this server. (I didnt play euro as much as most of you i guess)

Wasnt so easy on euro but L7 on chrons gives you guaranteed max damage 100% of time. Everything else is a chance based thing. SO L7 is completely out of step with everything else.

Just discovered potential exploit being used a lot by good old xele and forsaken.
Wiz skills are supposed to be cancelled if the wiz gets flinched. Flinching the wiz doesnt stop teh damage. So wiz can cast the skills and the mobs just keep dying even if the ranged mobs hit the wiz.
means also in pvp you cannot stop a wiz by hitting or flinching it

Thats very broken and needs immediate attention. It's lookin a lot like you win if you have a lot of wiz because the skills are bugged. Really thought they'd stopped that wiz dominate everything rubbish on Chrons Hallelujah at last but now its same old OP wiz mess.

Please please fix the those skills and de level those that have gained many levels exploiting it

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Remove potions and make it so you can curse in guild wars but won't go red.

Luck 7 should only be for PVE, never for PVP imo, main reason chrons pvp is as bad as it is.

This is where luck countering each other could work I think?

E.g. if You have Luck 7 and I have luck 3...

Then I do a normal no luck hit on you
and you do a luck + 4 (7-3) hit on me.

This way pve isn't effected and it makes luck even more desirable.

Sam

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Doesnt stop assassins 1 manning the game though.

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
this doesnt stop the solo top tier bossing as adv has said. Although its a decent idea for the PvP side of things, i believe the true problem is the PvE benefits luck gives

unless a luck stat could be input into bosses, which said stat increases the higher the tier of boss?