[Approved] Legend of Mir Chronicles [AceM2]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Do what we all suggested last year and start by removing the buff you made to luck 7 equalling luck 9 on euro

You literally created this problem for yourself

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Do what we all suggested last year and start by removing the buff you made to luck 7 equalling luck 9 on euro

You literally created this problem for yourself

What buff?

Sam

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
On Chron your luck 7 = luck 9 on euro. So it's that much easier to get 100% max damage output

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
On Chron your luck 7 = luck 9 on euro. So it's that much easier to get 100% max damage output

Well I never... I hadn't registered that this was also an issue, I thought all of the moans/complaints were getting luck +7... Not that once you had luck +7 it wasn't working as expected... And before someone starts "Luck+7 is OP" doesn't tell me there is an issue with it, it merely stats that L+7 does more damage than you expected :P.

So I had a butchers at the luck code this morning... and never the less it is "broken"... The code is designed to give a 50/50 chance of top end hit... However it gives 100% chance at the moment (this is because the underlying random mechanism doesn't do what who wrote the luck code thought it did).

Sam

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Well I never... I hadn't registered that this was also an issue, I thought all of the moans/complaints were getting luck +7... Not that once you had luck +7 it wasn't working as expected... And before someone starts "Luck+7 is OP" doesn't tell me there is an issue with it, it merely stats that L+7 does more damage than you expected :P.

So I had a butchers at the luck code this morning... and never the less it is "broken"... The code is designed to give a 50/50 chance of top end hit... However it gives 100% chance at the moment (this is because the underlying random mechanism doesn't do what who wrote the luck code thought it did).

Sam

Does this mean there will be a wipe?

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
You read it right... I demand a wipe, all those people gaining items unfairly due to a bug! Totes unfair bro.

Must be living up to his award or something..

Why would a wipe be needed ? It's a stat mechanic that he can alter without having to remove items / players lol, and if people having luck+7 is too op , do as suggested, increase the cap. but a wipe? lol david, talking out your ass again!

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
The amount of people that will probably quit when luck is changed will be the same as a wipe anyway amiright? :)

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
The amount of people that will probably quit when luck is changed will be the same as a wipe anyway amiright? :)

Ha, you cant run a server around the elite few.

The main joy of mir (for me anyway) was even in a Gaxe with Drings, i could hold my own/kill People with double my DC.

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
If luck is changed fights will last more then seconds which will make them a lot more enjoyable/rewarding

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Couple more screenshots from Event:

Images117.jpg

Images116.jpg

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
was luck 7 gained before the files where leaked or after it? after seeing the files some people might have seen that luck code and knew what it was going to do and that would probably have been the reason they made it there goal.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
was luck 7 gained before the files where leaked or after it? after seeing the files some people might have seen that luck code and knew what it was going to do and that would probably have been the reason they made it there goal.

Source code was never leaked :O, but I suspect luck code is the same as the heroes source as we never changed it.

Sam

rainstone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014
The sever has been running with luck 7 100% output for two years. People who moan about it are most likely these do not have luck 7 and It was never easy to reach luck 7.

If luck 7 effects is removed. Server will be shocked and die very soon.

Mir is a competition and challenging game, Not a carebear game. If you moan about luck 7, make one and then talk.

For me, ones are losers when they talk **** about something they do not know completely.

Merry Christmas
Nobody

Sam

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk