Albion Online Now in final Beta!

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
I'll be playing this , maybe with a couple of guys from Tribal guild , looks good

---------- Post Merged at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:18 PM ----------

I'll be playing this , maybe with a couple of guys from Tribal guild , looks good

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
If you haven't got any package at all is the game free?. think ive got the 25 pound one not sure haven"t looked since beta.

does seem heavy p2w now as u can buy gold n change it to in game gold. if i remember rightly me and the wife saved up to get are mounts like 20k each took abit at the time we played.

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
If you haven't got any package at all is the game free?. think ive got the 25 pound one not sure haven"t looked since beta.

does seem heavy p2w now as u can buy gold n change it to in game gold. if i remember rightly me and the wife saved up to get are mounts like 20k each took abit at the time we played.

you could do that in GW2, you could even do it in BDO if you sold cashshop items into market place. nothing P2W about it as it is usually the least viable way of making money. Character progression will be alot more valuable then what silver can buy you anyway. Having lots of silver means nothing if you cant use any of the top items

Last edited:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Like how there is no real levelling just upgrading to higher tiers, anyone else playing? Just hit T3 and about to buy an Island :D

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013

Just to answer this, no it's not. It was originally planned to be, but they changed their minds some time after fund raising. You need one of the 'starter' packs in order to play (ie. buying the game)

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
lol this is absolute shite. few people ino playing it., it looking shocking even the update da f you lot see in this no clue xD and the mate i do having playing it says unless you get the founders pack theres no point (wich he has btw)

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
i got on when the server crashed had to get tea got kicked of come bk in a 7k que get down to 0 n the game as a error. its dne this 3 times now

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
lol this is absolute shite. few people ino playing it., it looking shocking even the update da f you lot see in this no clue xD and the mate i do having playing it says unless you get the founders pack theres no point (wich he has btw)

yet you play mir lol

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
I'm trying to get into it, but really struggling. Not overly enjoyable so far.

i pretty much only play mir no other game has ever gripped me like, but im quite into albion it has some similarities

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
Albion has been pretty addictive so far, confusing in places, but the more you get used to the system and patterns the more enjoyable it becomes.

The servers are a bit laggy and crash a few times a day, but I guess it's to be expected with a new game, and when the hype/casuals drop off and the servers are upgraded, I imagine it could go the distance.

6.5/10

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Really struggling to play this, with the constant lag yesterday I couldn't get out of the town so I gave up. There has been a fair bit of down time to. I don't play often so when I try it's rather annoying to spent 30 mins in town lagging out.

game play itself. I feel like im a bot don't even need to think. Everything spawns in the same place. The Instances are just boring. You kill 3 mobs stop and Regen repeat.
everything that is a special attack can be dodged, it even shows an animation on the ground on where it's going to attack.just move to the side. No damage taken.

I've got to t4 in chopping down teee hitting rocks etc, this doesn't satisfy me in the slightest, the next tier is going to take a few days/week to get just clicking on ****.

Worst bit I find that is the upgrade from t3 to t4 weapons generally add about 10/20 damage. Which is rather small amounts. Rewards are very small for effort. Probably been designed this was to keep pvp close. So a t4 can take on a t6/7 in the right set up

Last edited:

Iglu

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 4, 2017
Really struggling to play this, with the constant lag yesterday I couldn't get out of the town so I gave up. There has been a fair bit of down time to. I don't play often so when I try it's rather annoying to spent 30 mins in town lagging out.

game play itself. I feel like im a bot don't even need to think. Everything spawns in the same place. The Instances are just boring. You kill 3 mobs stop and Regen repeat.
everything that is a special attack can be dodged, it even shows an animation on the ground on where it's going to attack.just move to the side. No damage taken.

I've got to t4 in chopping down teee hitting rocks etc, this doesn't satisfy me in the slightest, the next tier is going to take a few days/week to get just clicking on ****.

Worst bit I find that is the upgrade from t3 to t4 weapons generally add about 10/20 damage. Which is rather small amounts. Rewards are very small for effort. Probably been designed this was to keep pvp close. So a t4 can take on a t6/7 in the right set up

Yeah i agree, thought this game would be right up my alley but its been disappointing so far.