Albion Online Now in final Beta!

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Really struggling to play this, with the constant lag yesterday I couldn't get out of the town so I gave up. There has been a fair bit of down time to. I don't play often so when I try it's rather annoying to spent 30 mins in town lagging out.

game play itself. I feel like im a bot don't even need to think. Everything spawns in the same place. The Instances are just boring. You kill 3 mobs stop and Regen repeat.
everything that is a special attack can be dodged, it even shows an animation on the ground on where it's going to attack.just move to the side. No damage taken.

I've got to t4 in chopping down teee hitting rocks etc, this doesn't satisfy me in the slightest, the next tier is going to take a few days/week to get just clicking on ****.

Worst bit I find that is the upgrade from t3 to t4 weapons generally add about 10/20 damage. Which is rather small amounts. Rewards are very small for effort. Probably been designed this was to keep pvp close. So a t4 can take on a t6/7 in the right set up

you are doing low tier instances, lower end of the game isnt brilliant, but end game is nuts

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
I'm actually starting to really enjoy it. Once you get over the initial boring parts, its good. Lovin' playing a healer.

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
hit a brick wall once i started being able to complete t6 exp runs , got mostly 5.1 and 4.3 gear , proper boring the **** out of me now

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
It's freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to play now. But it looks life a P2W anyway. I enjoy the grinding.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Yup, came to say that after a few hours. PVE is boring and I'm tired to smashing rocks and trees.
Yup, solo I just can’t play more than 10 minutes, groups is fine, joined a guild with some irl mates, and it was good, hunts good etc, then they started recruiting like crazy and there are some utter n00bs out there, taking forever to get ready for dungeon diving/black zone runs, just because boring waiting! And one day just got fed up and uninstalled it all haha.

Something else will come along ;)