Albion Online Now in final Beta!

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Been playing this for the last few days. It's similar to mir in the way that there's open world PVP and full loot death.

It's around £22.50 for the cheapest founder pack, it is in final beta atm for 3 months starting 5 days ago, and will go live after.

Below is my referral link,if anybody gets the game via this link we will both get 500 gold which is premium currency. Make sure to let me know on here if you do it. If you don't like using referral, feel free to cut off everything after.com
https://albiononline.com/?ref=UYKL4YXVL3

Last edited:

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Very interested in this, however like with every game that wipes after beta I don't want to play until the release.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Fair point, I normally use the same motto but with open world full loot pvp, i want to know what im doing and what to do first and what to rush first, just so i can PK and get loots!.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
It is somewhat but only to a certain degree and everything premium wise can be bought without putting a penny in. Most mir servers these days are HEAVY p2w

Keevo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2011
Bought the founder pack for this forever ago !, was so disappointed :(

The P2W Feature has made it even worse. save your 22.50!

Last edited:

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
It is somewhat but only to a certain degree and everything premium wise can be bought without putting a penny in. Most mir servers these days are HEAVY p2w

I'll be honest, i was thinking this could be a new Mir3 for me but way more, as soon as i saw what you can pay for with cash, all that went away.

Mir3 gsp is a tad p2w yeah. Pservers not so much, because noone plays the ones that are.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
everygame is p2w is someone is willing to sell things.

chronicles is not pay to win at all.

blink

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2014
all game got people who p2w. Mir got some famous ones been doing it since euro. Thousands of pounds spent in n out of game. A lot people spend a little irl cash to level buy gold and items. The thousands n thousands are fewer and as long as they aren't all in the same clan it evens out across the player base

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
What stops one group / guild dominating the whole thing. I don't get it am I missong the point?

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
quite afew of us playing this atm, about 20ish are starting up together

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
pretty much 90% of the CORE guild on marble, and afew people i played BDO with